Fx Male Packaged for delivery

Sincher

Planetoid
So I am Asian American and a total rope bunny. I enjoy RP's with bondage loving kidnappers. I like my RPs to be at least 60% bondage and plot and 40% smut. I write in first person a couple times a week at least and usually respond in multi paragraph posts. I like Bondage gags blindfolds humiliation forced submission and domination without sadist beating or violence.

I had this dream I think could be a fun RP. It starts like this.
I go into an oriental market after work dressed in a black skirt, dark stockings, black heels and a white blouse with my long jet black hair in a ponytail looking for something interesting to make for dinner. There is nobody in the store so I look around and hear voices in the back room. I go thru this doorway in the storage area but there is nobody there either. The voices are coming from another room further back in the building. I walk thru another door and see a truck backed up to a loading dock and men carrying crates with what look like military markings on them into this truck. I call out
Hello! Can one of you help me please?
They see me and panic. Men try to block me from seeing the markings on the case as one man shouts
Get her!
I am shocked and freeze still as two men race up and grab me. I get pulled to a chair. My arms pulled behind it. My wrists tied, ropes wound around my body tying me in the chair and they even tie my ankles and knees. I am screaming
What are you doing? Let me go! Stop! You can't do this!
All these silly things they ignore until one man yells
Shut her up!
A rag is forced in my mouth, a long strip of cloth wound thru my teeth around my head twice them knotted tight. I am struggling frantically and yelling into my gag as they argue about what to do with me. One man walks up to me and tells me to shut up and stop yelling. I kick him and keep shouting so he folds a long black cloth into this 4" wide strip, pulls it over my gagged mouth covering the lower half of my face and knots it as tight as he can as another man ties a rope from my ankles to my wrists under the seat and pulls it hard twisting my heels up under the seat off the floor, saying
Try to kick me now bitch!
I am struggling in a panic as they go back to work ignoring me. Men are carrying cases past me loading up the truck as I sit there cussing them. After a while two men stop to look at me and one says
What are we going to do with her?
The other says
The boss is on his way over now. He'll decide

YC would be the boss. Any evil rope welding bad boys out there care to continue? PM me and let's start the adventure!

Back
Top Bottom