Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question bbcode

slxoane

Moon
i guess this is a question and a suggestion, but is it possible to use div boxes? i didn't find the option in the bbcode list, and if it isn't possible, might that be something we would see in the future?

What are you asking for, exactly? Every block level bbcode is a div. >_>

i mean like creating boxes, and scroll bars and styling divs, basically. if that makes sense?

i mean like creating boxes, and scroll bars and styling divs, basically. if that makes sense?

Do you mean like doing it within your messages, to make a post more creative or look nice? For example, on a request thread having a box that separates each section where you go over plot ideas, then another box around pairings, etc.?

Perhaps they mean along the lines of:

[div=font-family: Times; color: white; size: 10px;}[div=border-top: 4ps solid green; border-right: 4px solid blue;} ?

At least, that's what I can think of when they mentioned styles and scrolls. It's a frankencode of bbcode and html.[/SIZE]

Perhaps they mean along the lines of:

[div=font-family: Times; color: white; size: 10px;}[div=border-top: 4ps solid green; border-right: 4px solid blue;} ?

At least, that's what I can think of when they mentioned styles and scrolls. It's a frankencode of bbcode and html.[/SIZE]
yeah this is exactly what i meant.

It's also a serious security concern. I need to make a callback to filter it.

Yeah, you could inject all sorts of nasties if a forum just allowed you to put in raw HTML, even if it is supposed to ignore even more fun garbage thrown in like javascript trickery.

Back
Top Bottom