Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiritual Companions

Pots

Born of blood, and risen from ash...
Greetings, Travelers! I am looking for a small elite unit of writers (three people in total) to adventure with in a fantasy setting, but wait, there is a twist...!

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 and brief story overview

I looking for a couple of talented writers to journey with in a “slut of the week,” sort of setting, in which a particularly well-endowed bloke – irresistible sweet and charming, travels the land for one reason or another. Accompanying this man is his unlikely companion – a sensual spirit that feeds on the rapturous ecstasy of human pleasure. Teasing and taunting at every opportunity, said spirit ‘possesses’ and interferes with people around him in a variety of lewd ways that generally meddles with his everyday life. However, having grown accustomed to each other, they have developed a sort of bond, and whether it be romantic, or parasitic, they depend on each other.

The original idea for this comes from a comic by Fred Perry. Please give a read before replying. ^^ Shouldn’t take you more than five minutes to get through it.

The basic premise would involve roleplaying the man, spirit, and then perhaps an ensemble of female characters, whether random or established beforehand is something we would have to figure out together. I would prefer to RP as the spirit, but nothing is set in stone here, and I would love to discuss in greater details with my partners. With regards to partners, a male and a female would be ideal, but I’m not picky, and your real-life gender doesn’t matter to me as long as you understand how to realistically roleplay as the opposite gender. Furthermore, it would be ideal if you were able to comfortably work in a small group scenario, but it is by no means a requirement to have earlier engaged in group plays, I simply believe communication to be even more important with more than two people involved!

For once, I am here to write romance, or at least consensual sex, though with some levels of ‘mind-control’ and ‘possession,’ though I would like to believe it more of a sense-boosting enhancement rather than a literal takeover of the person under the spirits influence. As for other included kinks, I would like to see things such as large endowments, large insertions, stomach and throat bulges, fucked silly and extreme tightness, but none are required whatsoever, and I’m quite adaptive as a person, so I am more than willing to consider and involve any or all of your desired fetishes if they fit in thematically.

This particular idea would likely favor smut over story, but that is not to say we can’t weave them together. The best tales usually involve a fair bit of both after all!

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞

I’m a female Dane, (GMT +2 time zone) turned 22 with a passion for writing and fantasy, but you can call me Pots.
I’m open-minded, creative and mature soul, capable of managing and weaving together a coherent story, as well as creating and maintaining an intriguing and realistic world and cast. I’m able to operate and control several characters at all times while consistently offering detailed and descriptive posts.
I’m friendly with a welcoming mindset and I’m willing to brainstorm and discuss details, as well as adapt to accommodate my partners’ needs, whether it be post length or certain kinks or desires.

I seek a literate, dedicated writers, with a nag for realistic world and character building.

Preferred platform is Bluemoon PM, but I'm not opposed to using threads or Discord
Discord: SmashingPots#2447

I won't reply to half-assed messages, so put some effort into it. Make a case for yourself, your characters, your ideas and your thoughts on this post/idea, and please make it clear which role you're particularly interested in, just to clear up any confusion on my side!

The Characters

Now, all of the different characters are up for discussion, and these are my general thoughts and ideas, rather than set-in-stone rules to live by, so don’t let this discourage you from sending me a message if you’ve other ideas!

Spirit
I would imagine this mischievous little lady to be a trouble maker with a slick grin plastered across her face whenever she managed to weave her male host into trouble. That said, she would not be evil, and wish no harm upon him or those he interacts with. She would savor the sexual conquest and companionship, slipping in and out of his partners to indulge in the savage, primal tinges of humans, enhancing both parties with elevated levels of pleasure, as well as bodily modifications, such as ‘increased capacity and stretchability’, which would in turn lead to the possibility of mating with most if not all races. She will be the vixen whispering temptations into your ear when you least expect it...

Male Lead
The details here are really up for grabs, as long as he is a rare specimen among humans (doesn’t necessarily need to be human, just humanoid) – an absolute unit, muscular and capable, but with a kind heart and a charming attitude. A real lady’s man, but not in the shit-eating grin kind of way, but genuine and sweet, with a soft spot for romance and generosity. Very few limitations other than that. If you want a semi-sensible reason for his attachment with the spirit, there are several avenues. There is always the adventurer route; dungeon crawling gone wrong with a curse cast upon the intruder, but there is also the more mundane idea of a merchant quarreling with ancient artifacts.

Harem/Women
A cast of exotic women would be ideal, with a variety of different races, shapes and sizes. That said, I tend to prefer my women and female partners with a bit of heft, but again, it’s by no means a requirement for that level of curvature. Not much to be said here. People can tag along with the male lead if so desired, otherwise I would imagine it as a sort of “monster of the week” kind of deal, except with lovely little pliable women!
- As a side note, it is particularly important that you're a capable writer if you wish to take up this spot, and it will require you to will up female character descriptions and different body and personality types often.

Last edited:
Hey Pots,

I love your writing style and am eager to write with you again. This is kind of a tough one but I'd be willing to give it a shot if you, and hopefully another writer, are. I can give you more on character development but I think I can bring a somewhat flawed hero to life for this.

X

If not for a lot of females, I feel I am good to play at least one, who could be left behind or run along in the story...

Back
Top Bottom