Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Pathfinder] Wrath of the Righteous [NSFW]

ylvathrall

Super-Earth
Hello,

Someone requested a Pathfinder adventure path, and I'm interested in running Wrath of the Righteous (with slight modification), so here we go. Fair warning, I've never run anything more than a single player game on this site, so my apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong place. I do have a fair amount of experience GMing games on other sites.

Character generation guidelines:
-Level one. Note that while the game will go into Mythic rules, you do not start with a mythic tier.
-25 point buy, max HP at first level.
-Most Paizo races allowed, ask first if you want something really obscure.
-No arcanist, summoner uses unchained, gunslinger uses bolt ace.
-No leadership or sacred geometry.
-Two traits, or three and a drawback. One should be a Wrath of the Righteous campaign trait.
-Background skills are in use.
-Character backstory is required and should end with your character in the city of Kenabres, in Mendev, ready to join the crusade.
-You can be any alignment but even evil characters should have a clear reason to oppose the Worldwound and the demons coming from it, whether that be ideology, revenge, or simple self-interest.

Content guidelines:
-Graphic violence is likely.
-This is an adult, NSFW game. On screen sex is a thing that is likely to happen.
-I do not endorse in any way nonconsensual sex in the real world. However, I am willing to do it in fiction if that's what players want.
-Sexual partners may be nonhuman (and non-other-humanoid), whether that means animal-like, demonic, or other.
-Covered by site rules, but just to reiterate, absolutely no underage characters.
-Please list any specific things you want to avoid.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Might be interested. How close do you plan on sticking to the broader Golarion setting? Like, is this just taking the location and core premise from the AP while leaving the world beyond vague, or should our characters be tied into Golarion canon from the get-go?

Posting interest! Will settle on a character later though (I'll have to think on it since I don't want to use my Nocticulan heretic for a different WotR game than the one she's in)

I'm interested as well, though I'll need some sleep before thinking of any details

Putting my interest in, thinking of likely going a Hunter or Cavalier, something Mounted as I'd like to try things out will double check setting and area before fully committing to exact build.

Last edited:
Making a warrior poet samurai! Gotta go paladin lite because lawful is boring and my goals for this character would result in needing to retrain if I went that route anyway. Should we post sheets here as applications when finished?

Short summary
Lilia Farfield is the latest and last descendent of a small Sarkorian Clan once ruling over part of what is now the worldwound. When the Demons first attacked Sarkoris, her parents were caught by suprise, just like the rest of the world was. The Demons captured their land in the blink of an eye and little Lilia was forced to watch her mother being humiliated and raped . She and her father managed to escape, thanks to the holy warriors of iomedae and the first crusade, and found a new home in Mendev. Now an adult, Lilia has the fires of vengance burning within her, and came to kenabres in order to join the crusade.

more backstory (WIP)

Lilia Farfield was the only daughter of the leader of an Sarkorian Clan, one of few who were open to nonhuman races. She had a happy, carefree childhood compareable with those of minor nobility in other parts of the world. She had a happy early childhood in a rural area, learning to love the land, the people and the way of life. That was when the worldwound opened. The demons came at night, with sword and torch, killing the men, collecting the women and children. They captured Lilia and her mother Lana very early on, forced them to watch her father's death, followed by almost everyone they ever knew, as all men in the village either died in battle or were sacrificed to various demon gods. They thought this was the worst, but they were wrong. What was worse, were the screams and please that started to form a cacophony of horror shortly after the massacre. The Demons unleashed all of ther perverse creativity and lust upon the poor village girls. And of course, Lilia's mother was granted a seat of honor, befitting of the title of the Village leader's wife, to watch it all, and, after a while, when she lost the capacity to suffer from watching the misery alone, experience it all by herself. Lilia, a mere child, was deemed no thread, and poorly guarded, which was the only reason why she was able to escape. She somehow made it to the frontline area, where she was picked up by a strange woman, guiding her to safty only to vanish seconds before the rescuers arrived.

Sheet

Ons sparse/impractical clothing(the less clothing, the higher enchanted^^) magical toys/sex toys, prostitution, noncon/dubcon, tentacles,humiliation, exhibitionism, group sex; sexy curses/geasses, corruption, transformation, body modifications, belly inflation, age differences, size differences, creampies, risk of pregnancy
Offs anything toilet related. heavy spit, foot fetishes

Last edited:
I'd very much like to play as well.

What would be more useful, please? A divine caster, or a combat alchemist?

If a divine caster, would you allow--when we get to mythic levels--for the Armor of Force power to be made available to the Hierophant? : )

Maybe one of these girls?

1572419111170.png
Name: N’Trish’Ta Songfire
Player: Tenshi
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Cleric
Faith: Sarenrae
Race: Dark Elf

Apparent Age 18
Birthday: 11th of ‘July’.
height: 5’3”
Weight: 100lbs
Measures: D
Skin: Ebony
Hair: Calf length snow white, but much of it is dyed crimson red.
Eyes: Crimson with gold rims and flecks.
Style: Skimpy red loincloth and halter with gold and copper beads.
"Is it really so very strange to you? That an ebony elf girl should give song and praise to the goddess of the sun?
"It seems perfectly natural to me.
"My mother was captured in a very bitter war. She gave birth to me while languishing in an elven prison. The elves didn't know what to do with me, an ebony babe, crying for the milk of a condemned war criminal due to face the headsman in a few weeks time. It must have been a terrible time for all involved.
"Leinessa Firesong--a priestess of Sarenrae--adopted me and nursed me alongside her daughter Naruna. I've lived all my life beneath the endless sky. I've danced under the stars and I've sung to the rising sun. I wept for my milk mother when they lowered her into the grave. i was still a child. My step sister's eldest daughter seemed my age.
"Sarenrae has given me the gift of healing, to nourish my family, to nourish the world. She's given me the gift of fire, and of steel, to protect what is precious.
"Naruna has joined her mother now in Saranrae's halls. It will be many, many centuries 'til I follow her. Now that I've seen my great-great niece wed, I know it is finaly time for me to leave this home.
"I am a maiden of a hundred and eleven today, and I go to bear Sarenrae's mercy to the world."

1572420162477.png
Name: Dame Linzi Stile
Alignment: Lawful Good
Class: Paladin 1
EXP: 0
Next Level: 1,300
Faith: Iomedae
Race: Human

Birthday: 9th day of the second month of spring.
height: 6’1”
Weight: 170lbs
Measures: 36” DDD, 22” 32”
Skin: Pink
Hair: Russet red in a pageboy cut.
Eyes: Azure with sapphire rims.
Style: Maile bikini with purple links, loincloth skirt, and thigh high boots. Leather collar. Holy symbol of Iomedae nestled in her cleavage. Warm cloak. Dagger in one boot top. (See bottom for current style. Outfit in character portraits for when she can afford full plate.)

History: Linzi grew up on a horse ranch here in Phaendar, Linzi was highly sought after as a bride. Her father was wealthy without too many heirs--meaning her dowry would be rich. She was beautiful, cheerful, kind, good with animals, and a fine cook.
Upon turning sixteen--rather than starting to sort through her suitors--who ranged from strapping young lads to a few well to do older men in the market for a second bride--Linzi grew increasingly disinterested in any boy who wouldn't play swords with her--as her three brothers didn’t hesitate to do, playing and practicing with carefully trimmed branches or old broomsticks.
A paladin of Iomedae--Sir Jander Avoran--and his wife Nyota Dragonblooded--challenged a small clan of stone giants who’d been pillaging to the north. They defeated the monsters, but Jander lost his loyal squire Ioden, and Nyota lost her fine dapple gray mare Sonja, who bore her fearlessly into battle even when she threw fireballs. These two came to the Stile Ranch in search of a successor for Sonja, and found a successor for Ioden too.
Linzi’s parents initially hesitated over Linzi’s choice, but they quickly saw Linzi’s heart was in it. They were Nimrathi. They would not deny anyone the freedom to pursue what was in their heart--especially not their daughter.
Linzi’s father gave her the greatsword that had been his father’s, saying a girl as strong as she would make good use of it. Her mother gave her a compact pouch of cooking tools. Nalisa--Linzi’s sister, ten years old at the time--gave her a wooden necklace of Iomedae’s iconography that fit perfectly in her cleavage. Her brother’s--all skilled with leather--gave her a sling, a belt, and a backpack all tooled with iconography asking the goodly gods to watch over their sister, and signed with their names.

I'll play the paladin if you play the Elf, Tenshi. Assuming, of course, that there is enough room still for the both of them. Then again, if you go with the Paladin, I might well make another Paladin myself to keep her company.

Last edited:
Hisako Shirubatsuri
SWOc67G.png

Jininese elf Kensai magus
Chaotic Good
5'6", 96 lbs
127 years
Daughter of the Jinin ambassador to Tianjing, Hisako got assigned an attendant to the Jing-ese princess Kasumi. Taking liking to the girl, despite their difference of over a century in age, Hisako enthusiastically engaged in teaching the young Princess the culture of her homeland - and got her mostly interested in the intricacies of swordplay, a subject at which, by the time of her coming of age, Kasumi passed her teacher already.
Despite that, Hisako considered being a bodyguard to the Princess a part of her duties, and was there when Kasumi got kidnapped at her first diplomatic mission - and coudn't do anything to stop it.
Blaming herself for that, when Kasumi later got disowned due to displaying tiefling traits, Hisako saw no other option but to surrender her position and rank as a samurai and follow her Princess whereever her destiny would lead, making sure no harm will come to her again

*Note: Kasumi is Desril's character; to be revised if needed, obviously.

Wishes: public nudity in any forms - ENF, exhibitionism, nudism

Name: Leona Bello
Player: freeko
Class: Paladin 1 (Divine Hunter Archetype)

height: 5’8”
Weight: 127lbs
Skin: Pale
Hair: Blonde, shoulder length (usually in a pony tail)
Eyes: Dark Blue

Style: (the art is incomplete, might change things tbh. Also have to texture the bow/arrow eventually) Leona wears leather armor and uses a composite bow as her primary weapon.

History: (will be worked out with Tenshi, or otherwise get her individual story.)

*Character under construction*

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Ape. Bringing an evil character probably isn't the greatest idea I ever had, but let's see what happens.

aw jeez. In that case, I oughta...

It was nearly sundown. You could barely tell, as dark as it was under the cloud cover, but a sharp eye might still pick up a red glow above the waters of the Lake, when the rain let up a bit. That eye would have to be outside, though, which would be pretty mad in this weather, given another option. No one in Vaasa was that foolish. Not even the thin girl, gray as a fetchling, who was desperate enough to be standing at an open window while the wind poured inside, shook the shutters, and tore at her shift. She was holding a candle, but there was no flame rising from the sodden wick.

"Mother of fire, light of the land and se—"

A clatter from the hallway behind her broke her concentration, and she spun around to face nothing at all. Just a branch from the trees overhead, broken by the storm and rolling down the slate of the roof. Surely. The lantern in the hall hadn't gone out, but it danced madly and fed shadows that little resembled the furnishings that must be casting them. When a few tense seconds had gone by with no further sound but the incessant rush of the wind as it curled through the window on its way to distant Casmaron, she slowly turned back around. Her hand, holding the candle, shook.

"Mother of fire, light of the land and sea, the fields and forests, I beg for your mercy. My father, he—"

There was another noise. A loud thump. She spun faster this time, saw just as little. A groan that wasn't the wind came from the far end of the hall, behind another door, and she hurried to it, heedless of the rain and the cold and her own fright, to press her ear against the wood. She stayed that way for the span of ten breaths, then made her way slowly back to the western bedroom, where a puddle was growing on the floor. The dim light of sunset was even dimmer now, the air colder, the shadows of tree branches thicker overhead. She took a deep breath.

"Mother of fire," she tried again. The same thump. Louder. Closer. Abruptly, the light from behind her flared brighter than what little remained from the sun. She clenched her teeth, and her fingers dug into the sill, but she did not turn. "Sarenrae, balm of the suffering. His sickness, it worsens so f—"

The girl cringed when the wind blew in with the most furious gust yet, and the light in the hall went out. One of the floorboards behind her creaked. She did not turn, but her hand shook so badly, the candle broke off its dish and fell to the floor. The tears streaming down her cheeks came fast enough, now, to be distinguished from the rain that soaked her shift through and stuck it to her skin. She was nearly out of light.

"There is no sickness." The voice wasn't hers. She hadn't even opened her mouth. Her eyes grew wide.

"M-mother of fire. Drive the— drive the evil one from this" "There is no fire." "Holyone,Ibegforyourlightonthishouseandthosewhodwell—" "There is no light." And there was not. The sky was inescapably dark. Mouth open in mute terror, shivering in full-body spasms, the girl wheeled around one more time. The room behind her was empty. She was alone, and alone she sunk to the wet floor. Trembling all over, she prayed in a whisper.

'I'll do anything. Don't let him die. Don't take him from us. Anything.'

She could not have told you, in that moment, who she was praying to.
--===--
It was a year and a day later, exactly, when Kyrnse Veratuunen arrived in Kenabres. Her papers identified her as an acolyte of the Dawnflower, already assigned to Corporal Tharlan's regiment as medic and translator. Deeply tanned from the long overland journey, with the red-blonde hair that sometimes emerged from Ulfen stock, the half-elf bore a striking resemblance to the tapestries in the temple that received her. It was a good sign, and one that made the rumors of witchcraft that dogged her for the first month hard to explain. But she was a hard worker, generous and cheerful, and good enough at her assigned role that the newer rumors suggested she might be blessed with more than just an uncanny knack for finding the right words. Mostly they meant miraculous healing. Except after a pint or two, when the conversation, well, soldiers.

Kyrnse, for her part, handled it all with unflappable decorum. She acknowledged but did not respond to the shameful rumors, politely but firmly denied the laudatory ones, and generally pretended she didn't hear the occasional crass question about the rest. She was a model recruit to the diplomatic corps. That's probably why Tharlan was so upset the morning he called her into the command tent to present her transfer papers. The order had come from too high up to argue with, and neither of them could tell why.
--===--
I think that covers the most important bases. The sheet is public over at Myth-Weavers for your reviewing pleasure. I think the hooks and ties and drives and such are all clear enough, but I'm happy to elaborate in response to any questions. Cheers.

Last edited:
Greetings! I'd like to join in the game as a Tiefling Warpriestess by the name of Mavris Vorn

Backstory:

"They simply can't see what we and Iomedae see, dear. You should really try to smile more."

As she walked down the streets of Kenabres, taking her mother's words to heart felt like all she could do in wake of her father's excommunication and incarceration. And the only semblance of his presence that she can feel now is the silver pocketwatch he gave to her.

All around her she would witness the fellow men and women of faith alike staring at her foul amber eyes and monstrous dark-red skin that came as a result of her father's supposed transgressions (Ylva, I'll PM you those details shortly). Marks of sin that might follow her for the rest of her days. Unless she decided to do something about it.

And so, when Mavris came of age, she took her vows to Iomedae despite her mother's protest, swearing that with every infernal-kin like her that was brought the Goddess' mercy, herself and her father would inch closer towards their own salvation.

Public Mythweaver Sheet

Note: Coming over from 5E, there are still many nuances to Pathfinder that I struggle with, so please forgive me if I missed some important aspects on this sheet.

1573161069258.png
Name: Dame Linzi Stile
Class: Paladin 1

Birthday: 9th day of the second month of spring.
height: 6’1”
Weight: 170lbs
Measures: 36” DDD, 22” 32”
Skin: Pink
Hair: Russet red in a pageboy cut.
Eyes: Azure with sapphire rims.
Style: Maile bikini with purple links, loincloth skirt, and thigh high boots. Leather collar. Holy symbol of Iomedae nestled in her cleavage. Warm cloak. Dagger in one boot top. (See bottom for current style. Outfit in character portraits for when she can afford full plate.)

History: Linzi grew up on a horse ranch here in Phaendar, Linzi was highly sought after as a bride. Her father was wealthy without too many heirs--meaning her dowry would be rich. She was beautiful, cheerful, kind, good with animals, and a fine cook.
Upon turning sixteen--rather than starting to sort through her suitors--who ranged from strapping young lads to a few well to do older men in the market for a second bride--Linzi grew increasingly disinterested in any boy who wouldn't play swords with her--as her three brothers didn’t hesitate to do, playing and practicing with carefully trimmed branches or old broomsticks.
A paladin of Iomedae--Sir Jander Avoran--and his wife Nyota Dragonblooded--challenged a small clan of stone giants who’d been pillaging to the north. They defeated the monsters, but Jander lost his loyal squire Ioden, and Nyota lost her fine dapple gray mare Sonja, who bore her fearlessly into battle even when she threw fireballs. These two came to the Stile Ranch in search of a successor for Sonja, and found a successor for Ioden too.
Linzi’s parents initially hesitated over Linzi’s choice, but they quickly saw Linzi’s heart was in it. They were Nimrathi. They would not deny anyone the freedom to pursue what was in their heart--especially not their daughter.
Linzi’s father gave her the greatsword that had been his father’s, saying a girl as strong as she would make good use of it. Her mother gave her a compact pouch of cooking tools. Nalisa--Linzi’s sister, ten years old at the time--gave her a wooden necklace of Iomedae’s iconography that fit perfectly in her cleavage. Her brother’s--all skilled with leather--gave her a sling, a belt, and a backpack all tooled with iconography asking the goodly gods to watch over their sister, and signed with their names.

Dame Linzi Stile

Back
Top Bottom