Fx Any In Service to the God Emperor of Mankind *Currently Closed*

DisenchantedWanderer

Super-Earth
As the extremely obnoxious and forcibly eloquent title states, I have a hardcore craving for Warhammer 40k. Smut is not immediately (or at all) required but is a nice bonus to keep me interested! I have a few odds and ends of ideas, which will likely all revolve around conflict in some capacity (as Warhammer 40k do) and a number of characters that I've poked at in other roleplays or just broad concepts. Interested to see if I can get something to work! I play primarily female but I have no issues playing male either, really!

Things I need from you:
Actual planning/brainstorming. Like, 100%. Making an entire campaign or whatever we're doing in 40k is not something you can handwave as easy as other settings, I definately need someone to help with what we'd do, I don't need someone to lay out a giant essay, just someone who is willing to work with a loose idea so we can have fun things to do.

Not overtaking the plot for smut. I am the first person to happily admit that I enjoy shameless smut, but I enjoy it when it makes sense within the characters we play. I wanna murder stuff in the name of the Imperium of Man, sex is a secondary and very pleasant thing to do, but not my main

Things I have done and like doing in 40k:

Tempestus Scions
Imperial Guard
Inquisitorial Retinues
Rogue Traders
Sisters of Battle
Space Marines
Hive Gangs ala Necromunda

I am pretty flexible in what we do, but ultimately I just wanna fuck around in 40k and there is sometimes fucking happening too.

Back
Top Bottom