Fx Male Sweet Delights

MorteDAmour

Meteorite
About Me

~ On a good day I can push between three or four paragraphs maybe, even more, depending on my mood when I am writing my stories but on my slack days, it'll be two paragraphs tops.

~ Love adding supporting characters

~ Unfortunately I am not a fan big of Incest (Sorry, Personal preference) and I only prefer the method of third person roleplay as well

~ Due to being new or also known as (Newbie) I would rather start off roleplaying by Pm

~ So, I guess this little section here would be for the rules (No one Liners, Nothing to do with toilet stuff and snuff)

I am looking for some Medieval, Ancient, Modern, Apocalyptic, Dark, themed stories - I could say I am absolutely craving it at the moment-

also wanting some power struggles between two powerful and dominate characters

Inspiration For Most of My Characters Ideas

TV Series

• Marco Polo
  • Spartacus
  • King Author
  • Marco Polo: One Hundred Eyes

Samples of Character Profiles

Luis Royo - Dead Moon | artists in 2019 | Luis royo, Fantasy art, Art

Yu Yan

Appearance and Character

Yu Yan is said to be a beautiful and alluring woman. She is also a dangerous warrior and possesses a proud and intelligent personality. A hired spy or Assassin

Matches (Thinking Yu Yan is hired by rivalling kingdom to seduce or win the trust to either spy and report back or kill them once they let their guard down - does she fall for them or does she follow orders and money win over?)

Ancient
Emperors
Noblemen
Kings Gaurd

Modern
Rival gang

Pin by Cholly on Fantasy in 2019 | The winds of winter, Fantasy art, Game of thrones art

Valentina

Profession: Roman Noble

Valentina was endowed with beauty and charm. She is often seen dressed in stylish robes and possessing a great amount of jewellery.

Valentine can be a manipulative, adventurous individual with few inhibitions when it comes to men and sex. She has a reputation for seducing married men while speaking excitedly of sleeping with the gladiators. she has a goal in sight, Vale will charm and manipulate those around her to achieve these goals. Despite this, she is honest and caring if she likes you enough that is

Noblemen
Gladiators
King
Princess

Pin on Art

Josephine Grimm

Profession: Witch

Pairings

Witch Hunter
Warlock

Plot 1 - The battle between Witch and Hunter has been going on for centuries, yet in time of need they must work together so a veteran hunter and young talent witch must stop something. I haven't worked that part out yet

Plot 2 - Merlin and young apprentice

So, that's all I have for the time being but below are some more pairings

Assassin, Assassin, Target
Rival Gangs, Mafia, Bikers, Undercover cop

But if you have any ideas be glad to hear them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom