Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Piece group

Hi I would like to start a group One Piece OC rp. We would of course create our own characters and you can choose if you want to be a pirate, marine or bounty hunter. Create your own devil fruits as long as they are not to OP. I will let you know if they are and if modifications need to be done. Also Player A will not know what devil fruit Player B has until they reveal their abilities to that player and the same goes for all players. Create alliances with other pirates, rise through the ranks in the marines, raise your bounty, become a warlord or one of the emperors and if your lucky find more devil fruits. If your pirate reaches a level of warlord or emperor it might even entice other players to join your crew. If you are lucky enough to find another devil fruit it’s abilities and type will be decided at random by me. All players will have armament haki so that logia users are not to op. Lastly don’t keep having your character dodging all attacks they need to take a hit every now and then. If your interested create a character sheet in the One Piece OC sheet page One Piece OC sheets and message me if you want to join.

Back
Top Bottom