Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Regarding Necropost

47Haven

Tomboy Enthusiast
I'm not quite sure about what is considered as 'necroposting' and 'have a point that could revitalize the conversation'.

In my previous forum experience, any form of necroposting is looked down upon, but on several threads in the General Discussion, I saw some stuff that was necroed, and also some stuff that were necroed several times, and none of those post seems to show any aversion towards necroposting.

Is those 'share your thoughts' kind of threads is somewhat exempt from the rules because every new opinion is technically 'a point that could revitalize the convo'?

Introductions thread after 1 week, should not be posted in anymore. Forum Games there are no rules against Necroing and Request Threads there are no posting at all in other members. Every other place, as long as you do have something to actually ADD to the discussion [a view/point that hasn't been mentioned or information you've not seen talked about etc] beyond "LOL" "I agree!" "Yes!!!" "I don't like this." "Really?" "No." or single words/phrases that don't actually add to the discussion, its fine to go ahead and post in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom