Fx M or F Black Lagoon Rp

IneffableAngst

Meteorite
Hi there all, I'm looking for someone interested in a role play set in the Black Lagoon universe, ideally I'd like to rp the canon pairing Balalaika x Revy, but I'm also open to Revy x Rock, (I'll play either, preference Revy though) or Eda x Revy, Roberta x Revy, if I can play Revy.

My idea is that after the end of the series (diverging from the time line before the OVAs) Mister Chang takes the opportunity to move against Hotel Moscow, for control of Roanapur, and Revy is hired by Balalaika to weed out a spy in her service, as well as to help win control of the city. Traitor Rock vibes in the background as he works with Mister Chang against our heroines, and ultimately Balalaika is captured, leaving Revy to rescue her, and a city to be taken. (Open to anything else with this pairing too, it's a major craving. xD )

I'm also open to canon x Oc if that's what you're into, but I will probably play Revy, or Balalaika if that's the case.

I'm a third person role player, who usually sends one or two paragraphs, but I will usually respond similarly to my partner.

Back
Top Bottom