Fx Male If Only You Would... (A Search Thread)

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Hey everyone, I'm Beauvoir, but feel free to call me Beau~
And I'll be honest after finally regaining internet, and getting through a potential cancer scare, I'm ready to get into roleplaying again. I've missed it dearly. Now I'm not new to roleplaying by any means, but I am also not an expert. I only play opposite dominant male characters as I like to have romance/smut in my plots and that's the only way I have any fun with it, but other than that I'm pretty agreeable to most anything. I like to write supernatural/urban fantasy plots and vampires are the way to my heart, but by no means a necessity. I like to do light and dark themes, so just hmu with your ideas. I also really enjoy horror plots and haven't done a good one in a while.

I try to reply multiple times a week but sometimes things get busy, I do work full time after all. Thankfully we know that I'm not dying anytime soon now so my health shouldn't be a concern, just work. Though I'm not immune to a cold unfortunately. I always at least post a paragraph, and would appreciate the same courtesy, i do not do one liner plays, they become boring and tedious quite quickly. So far if you think we could jive feel free to shoot me a message! I'll list some plots, and some fandoms/pairings. If you see something you like let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadows Under Starlight (Alice=MC)
(I intend for the vampire savior to turn out to be somehow related, so it's gonna be taboo)
The snow had always brought tears to Alice's eyes, after all it was an important part to her first memory. Snow, blood, flashing teeth, glowing red eyes, a savior stepping out from the blizzard. That was all she could remember of the night her parents had been killed when she was six years old. Now she was eighteen and a student at the prestigious Dusk Academy, a renowned school for the societal elite, but a building with many secrets. A class that attends school during the day, and a class that attends school during the night. Strange, but what the students of day don't know, is the night class is made up entirely of vampires. Noble vampires who's entire goal is to exist peacefully with humans in the future, and the man who saved her is one of them, the class president in fact. She doesn't know much about him, other than that he saved her all those years ago, and that her life belongs to him now, giving her a special pass among the vampires, who sometimes can't control their instinctive urges. There's more to Alice's past though, a lot more, and only Chaos can bring it into the light.

Some Quiet Room (Lexi=MC, incest warning, would like to incorporate vampires, somehow?)
Alexandria's Brother is a monster, a fact she didn't know until it was too late. A serial killer with some bloodthirsty tendencies, something she'd wished she'd never found out, cursing herself for investigating the once place he told her to never go. With their parents dead and the secret out, she lives in constant fear of the man she'd called big brother all these years, but with a kind of sick fascination, she wonders if it was all a prank, until she finds her best friend's corpse, strung up in her room, a warning of what may come if she doesn't stay quiet, how ever will Lexi survive?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairings (Mc x Yc)
Human x Cryptid
Human x Alien
Human x Demon
Human x Vampire
Witch x Vampire
Witch x Demon
Elf x Werewolf
Human x Android/Cyborg

~~~~~~~~~~

Relationships (Not a requirement obviously.)
Daughter x Father
Sister x Brother
Cousin x Cousin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fandoms
Darker Than Black
Vampire Knight
Beyond the Boundary
Vampire Diaries

Please Pm Me!

Last edited:
Back