Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sugah: The App to find your Sugar Daddy (Cheating RP)

alt321

Star
You and your boyfriend have seen better times. You both work full time hours but the pay isn't great and your landlord is a complete asshole. The rent is too expensive and the one room apartment you share is falling apart. You both wish things were better and you both know that one day, once you both finish studying, you might get the jobs of your dreams. But right now, life is hell. But all that is about to change.

You just so happen to be pretty. Very pretty. Pretty enough that one of your friends tells you that you should totally make a profile on this new app. It's called Sugah, and it's a Tinder like app for rich sugar daddies to find the sugar babies of their dreams. Your friend told you that often it's nothing overtly sexual. Rich old dudes just want to have a hot young thing on their arm to show off, and they're always happy to reward their "girlfriends" with money, jewels and dresses. All the girls need to do it make an account, snap a couple of cute selfies, write a small bio and swipe through daddies.

And here you are now, coming home on a Friday night, wanting to bring the subject up with your boyfriend. How would he react? He could be jealous at time but you were ever so loyal, ever so loving. Plus, you guys really need the money. It isn't even sexual.

That's what you told yourself.

------------------------

Hey! Looking to play a new idea I had. As the title suggests, the little sugar daddy arrangement starts all innocent enough but will end with your character cheating on her boyfriend. I'm especially looking for her to become super spoiled and obsessed with the gifts and wealth that her daddy is piling on her. Turning from a goodie two shoes into a bleach blonde, skimpy dress wearing trophy, face caked in makeup and expensive jewels covering her entire body. Bonus points if you are into the daddy being a Trump supporter, whose views corrupt the young girl from her liberal roots to becoming a MAGA Babe.

PM me to find out more! Please don't message me unless you are willing to write at least 2-3 full paragraphs and are up for writing story and not just smut.

Back
Top Bottom