Fx Any [Discord Only] Goblin Troubles

Bloodrite

Planetoid

So, goblins.

I’m sure you’ve been told all sorts of stories about goblins. About horrible, ugly creatures which rape women and kill anyone they can get their hands on. And in many worlds, you’d be right. What most don’t know is goblins come in two different species, both of them mono-gendered. One, comprised entirely of males who reproduce via capturing the females of other humanoids species. The other?

Well, the other is comprised entirely of females. Unlike their ugly male counterparts, goblin females are known for their beauty and their seemingly supernatural ability to be attractive to all humanoid beings. This trait is required, because they need healthy males (or futas) of other species to impregnate them to propagate their species. The children are fully grown within two years.

And you have been targeted by one of these little women.

————————————

Come to me with your ideas. Is this a modern setting? Is it fantasy? Sci-Fi? Is this a world where goblin females are well known? Are they accepted? No?

To help, here’s an idea for an example.

You’re an 18 year old teen who hasn’t had the best luck finding love. Could just be a lack of initiative. Maybe you’re awkward. Whatever the reason, you’ve never had a girlfriend. But then, a goblin shows up. Either mysteriously in your room, out in the world, whatever. Before you know it, she’s sucking your cock one moment and the next you’ve unloaded your baby batter in her. It’s going to be hard to keep a pregnant goblin secret. Especially because their pregnancies are so short. Before you know it, you have a daughter. And now your new girlfriend wants another. And another. A colony is slowly forming around you, and the daughters are growing up VERY quickly. And its getting hard not to notice their smouldering eyes, or your girlfriend’s joking remarks about them climbing in bed with their father.

————————————

To those interested, awesome! But I do have some nitty gritty bits I should bring up. I'm looking for a partner(s) who have good spelling and grammar. I simply get taken out of it from the spelling errors and simple grammatical errors. I'm not perfect either, but I at least expect you to remain on par with me.

Another thing. Please don't be needy. I sometimes have periods where I just don't want to RP. Feel free to do other things in that time. I shouldn't have to be the provider of all of your entertainment. I wish I had that sort of time in the day! If you can handle off days, great.

Bump. Had a few bites last time, couldn’t respond to them all. Refreshing this.

Back
Top Bottom