Fx Male Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde

BethanUK

Moon
I have been away from here for a while, so just easing myself back into the swing of things.

Clearly this is loosely based on the Robert Louis Stevenson classic, though the intention is just to take the very basic premise from the original and we can mould something that will work for both of us.

Although my title suggests just one idea there are several ways that I could see it going:

1. I am the aforementioned doctor, but for reasons/ methods we can agree on, i turn into a sex-starved alter-ego. Perhaps my sights are set on one specific man ( YC), who under normal circumstances would be out of bounds, but these are not normal circumstances ...

2. Similar to 1 but this time I am not so fussy. Perhaps rather than you playing the same character permanently, each time I undergo the transformation perhaps I just want the first man I come across. If you are someone who enjoys playing multiple characters (though as one-offs mainly) then this might be for you.

3. Perhaps Dr Jekyll is actually YC and I (Mrs Hyde) happen to work in the same laboratory as you. Either accidentally or deliberately one of your experiments brings about temporary transformations in me. When you realise what has happened , what do you do? Do you seek an antidote? Do you see an opportunity to take advantage?

I am generally quite open when I RP, but won't do incest, underage or violence.

If any of these do appeal we can flesh out the bones between us to hopefully come up with a fun role play. If so please PM me. I prefer to play on either email or PM.

Thanks for reading

Back
Top Bottom