Fx Any The Girl in the Book Shop - bondage/kink/seduction

LizBound

Planetoid
RP slot open. Bondage/sex/seduction

HI all. So after huge medical issues, work pressures and just life ‘stuff’ making huge demands on me I suddenly find myself with a little time each week to do some TP once again.

MY medical issues are now sorted and I’ve been deemed 100% fit. I’m starting tennis again and swimming every week. So I’m good to go.

OK now to the fun stuff.

RP idea – The Girl in the book shop. Reluctant/consensual bondage, fetish, sex.

This one is pretty simple and borders on cliché and tropes. But if it’s written well I hope this could be awesome.

‘Yeps’ and ‘Nopes’ For this one:

Yep:

• Seduction, gradual induction to kink
  • Bondage, ropes especially, and lots of it if you like, but also belts, leather cufs, belts, armbinders etc. Being kept bound for longish periods.
  • Lingerie esp stockings and garters, perhaps corsets. Heels etc.
  • Sex – Oral fixations, giving, receiving, vaginal, possibly anal virginity.
  • Forced orgasms, orgasm control
  • Costumes, unifortms, ‘dressing for sex’
  • Sex in secret public places
  • Blindfolds
  • Gags
  • Toys
  • Collaring
  • Being taken to fetish clubs etc
  • Being encouraged to perform services for others in master’s presence (eventually

Nope:

• Piercings, tattoos, branding
  • Scat, pee
  • Blood, gore
  • Anything harder than spanking
  • Throat fucking / Breath control(trigger for me)
  • Vag clamps
The Plot

Bethany is a young woman who works in a book shop part time while she is studying for a degree in Fine Arts. She is very pretty and well formed, but she lacks self-confidence. Her fashion sense is restrained. She never puts herself out there.

It frustrates the hell out of her. She knows there is more to her than ‘the mouse’ a name she calls herself in her mind. She wants to be daring and sexy and wild. But she has no ability to get past the walls of anxiety and self-doubt she has built up. Wall built brick by brick by a father who only wanted a son, and two disastrous relationships with boys who manipulated her and made her feel like she was nothing.

She’s a broken doll.

Her experience with sex is limited and tainted with bad memories. Boyfriend one manipulated her into going down on him twice and then bragging to the school that she was so desperate for attention that she’d suck any cock that was offered so long as they hung out with her, leading to six months of hell.

That was back in England. When her mum moved to the USA for her job, Beth transferred to a US college. A fresh start. Her English accent endeared her to some, alienated her from others. Boys found her awkward and nervous. One guy, Brook, read those looks and understood she’d been treated badly. He was nice, so she thought. And for a little while she thought maybe she was falling in love. But Brook got bored with her, especially after she was hesitant to put out. Beth found out he had been cheating through a friend and when she confronted him, he laughed at her and called her frigid and a waste of time.

And so… she is now of the opinion she is ugly, useless and there is little point in pursuing happiness.

That’s where you come in.

Beth has something about her.

You sense that she is broken, but you feel a need to free her, Somehow you feel there is more to her. But your desires and needs are dark, kinky and sexual. You want to see her bound and squirming and gasping in pleasure. You want to teach her that sex is joy, that bondage is freedom. That through willing submission, she can be free to be who she wants to be.

Ideally you would be a dominant, with a keen love of bondage, lingerie, costumes, perhaps even fetish wear and rubber etc. You sense that hurting her physically would be bad, although spanking might help release some tension perhaps.

Maybe she is just a project. Maybe you seek something more.

Drop me a line with your ideas.

Back
Top Bottom