Mx Female Seeking to roll against a Hu Tao (of Genshin Impact) for smut.

ColorWheel

Dumb Jackoff Junkie
"for he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-
Samuel L. Johnson
The context of this quote places it in accordance with alcohol use. But frankly, that shit is overrated. Impaired motor skills, sour stomach, nasty hangover, liver failure, etc. etc. But horny? Horny fuzzes the mind of thoughts, distracting one from bleak reality, feels great, and can be edged for hours. I'm sure being happy for more than an hour would be awesome, but since I don't seem capable of that, fuck it, lets get horny.​
This thread is for smut. I usually play a more dominant role, but generally speaking I prefer to eschew hardset dom/sub interplay. A subby person can still take action towards what they want, and a dom can give them that. I average two paragraphs but tend to mirror the post lengths of my partner. I can stretch up to 6 or more paragraphs sometimes depending on the scene. I average about 20-30 minutes on two paragraphs unless you want proof-reading to go out the window. Starters are (usually) longer and take more time. I have a broad range of tastes from sensual and sweet to rough-use but at its core I want the smut.

I enjoy a sub written with detailed descriptions that adds to what is happening to them. Specific, nuanced reactions. Whether their body is trembling or shivering. Where their hands are clutching, to digging or raking nails and their force or direction. To swiveling hips and just how that pussy grips as they clab back their ass at what speed? How they use their tongue for licking, broad and flat or just the tip, what direction and where or swirling about. How their lips set about kissing or sucking, tender, soft, or hard and full of passion? You get the idea.

I enjoy a sub written to take action in moving things along. Do not just give me your characters thoughts on what they want done to them to tell me, as a writer, what to pen for you next. Instead move the narrative yourself towards that goal. If your sub is done sucking and needs to be filled, have her present herself. Tired of her taking it in the puss and need it up her pucker? Grab that meat poking her from behind and adjust it so it's battering down her backdoor. If you want to shift their position then get them to shuffling. I don't mind giving up some control of my character, writing as a dominant I'll likely be taking my fair share of yours. We can share their bodies, but their emotions, aspirations, motivations, internal narratives, etc are the property of the author.

I like people who can be forward about their own tastes and what they do or don't want. Be direct. If you like something, don't like something, or have a make-or-break condition, say so OOC. I am not a fan of subtlety. I'm flexible and usually agreeable. If I like your writing I'm susceptible to being convinced to try things. I'm willing to rewrite posts if it needs to happen. Subtlety is not a virtue amidst the conveniance of online privacy. Subtlety does not make you an alluring enigma to figure out or discover. It makes you an annoyance best left behind for someone that can clearly communicate.

I'm alright with occasional typos and grammar errors. I understand that, especially for mobile users, it happens. If your head is full of horny-haze it doesn't make things any easier, and sometimes you are excited and just want to get out the reply ASAP so you can get one back rather than bother with super-particular word formatting. It's fine. But if I'm struggling to understand what your sentences mean, what your character is doing or how their body is positioned, where they are, etc, that's a problem. Clarity of the sentences and scene is more important to me. Still, do your best with grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalizing. No one likes word vomit.

If you're a guy wanting to write a gal, that's fine. That's also info I don't need to know. I won't ask so don't tell. Do not expect me to write a gal for you. If you are a gal and think telling me might give you some brownie points, you're welcome to try but I rarely believe that kinda thing 100% until I have proof.
  • Ghost friendly.
  • I love doing one shots and then expanding things if the chemistry is good.
  • Looking to exclusively play against a Hu Tao roller right now, no exceptions
  • I am in the Central (Standard) Time Zone (UTC/GMT -6)
  • Days I'm off work and most available are between Mon-Wed, one of those days a week may have a pick-up shift. I work mornings.
  • Discord available at request

• Oral sex (recieving and giving)
  • Deepthroat
  • Anal
  • Free Use
  • Large loads, realistic and unrealistic
  • Lithe tomboys
  • Slutty clothing
  • Master/pet (as opposed to slave)
  • Marathon Sex
  • Fluffy Romance
  • Eager sub
  • Degradation
  • Piss play (wetting, girl peeing on orgasm, either person peeing on the other)
  • Squirting
  • Dubcon
  • Nekomimi
  • Long physical fights
  • Large groups/several characters at once
  • Excessive blood/gore
  • Full/half beasts
  • Monsters
  • Shit/Poo
  • Vore
  • Noncon
  • Unrealistic anatomy
  • Pregnancy
  • Hate Fucking
  • Cheating
Willing to play:
  • Pretty much any Genshin male, but even an unrelated anime male character is fine. Just not old, or fat and gross. They can be tall or short, fem or masc, average to huge dick, slender or broad, etc.
Looking to roll against:
  • Hu Tao and only Hu Tao for now
Send me a pairing you'd like to play and we can discuss loose or even non-existant plots.
  • Public sex, whether in a restaurant, over the balcony at Yuhei Pavillion, or even an alleyway
  • As an enticement to purchase a coffin deal from Hu Tao
  • An aphrodesiac reaction to a pecular incense
  • A chance encounter in the mountains, with both pairs of eyes liking what they see
  • An already established romantic relationship
  • Spontaneously heading into an abandoned buiding for a slightly out-of-the-way fuck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom