Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Rolling the Waifu Gacha (Also Offering RP Trades) (Fu Seeking F/Fu)

pods6827

Supernova
Note: I am currently offering RP trades where I'll play out an idea of your choice at the same time as doing one of my ideas. Send me a message and I'm sure we can work something out!

A while year ago I started playing gacha style games when I downloaded Fate Grand Order for my phone. Since then I've fallen in love with them; the gameplay, the stories, and most importantly, the waifus. It's impossible to deny that a major draw of games like FGO are the beautiful characters that you can roll for. Some people can take it too far (I recall reading about one guy who sold his car to get the money to roll for Jeanne Alter in FGO) but for the most part it's good, clean fun, especially when being F2P is more than just a dream.

So because of my love for gacha games, I'd like to try and do a roleplay with someone based around the idea of my character being able to summon the lovely ladies from one or more franchises. I have a couple ideas for possible plots, and would gladly welcome any ideas that anyone else might have as well. The story/smut ratio for any of these can be discussed, whether an even split or something more lopsided (in either direction. I'd be pleased with something that's a bit more story than smut as well).

Plot Ideas:

A Summoner in a World of Fantasy: In a world where magic is a way of life, there are many people who use their arcane powers to adventure and otherwise make their living. But while some mages can create great balls of fire, or craft illusions that seem real, my character instead uses her power to summon women from across the multiverse to help her win battles. Perhaps she's looking to form an adventuring guild and is using her summons to grow the ranks, or she's simply a wizard who likes the simple life and having other people handle the rough stuff. Either way, MC uses her vast power to bring some of the loveliest women imaginable to her side.

The Blessing of the Gacha Goddess: My character lives a fairly normal life. Wake up, go to school/work, come home and try to relax before going to sleep and starting all over again. The only thing that truly brings her joy is playing various gacha games, and she does so with such fervor that one day a miracle occurs. After pressing the 10-roll button for what must be the millionth time there's a flash of light and suddenly a beautiful, divine seeming woman is standing before her! She explains that she's the Goddess of all things Gacha, and she's so impressed by how much effort MC's put into her games that she's giving her the power to summon characters from her favorite games for herself. Before she leaves however she warns MC that she might not be the only one who knows of this power, and that others may try to find her so they can take it for themselves...

That's a couple ideas that I've had recently, but as I said above I'd be happy to discuss any other possible ideas anyone might have. With that done however, I'd like to discuss possible fandoms that could be used for this. There's a lot of franchises with gacha games of their own, and I'd love to include any of them, but I don't think there's any reason to restrict the possibilities to just those ones. To that end, here's a couple franchises that I've been thinking about and would be interested in seeing:

Fandom Ideas:

Danmachi
Disney/Dreamworks/Pixar
Dragonball
Fate/Nasuverse
Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem
Genshin Impact
Legend of Zelda
Naruto
Overwatch
RWBY
Seven Deadly Sins

Those aren't an exhaustive list btw. I'm open to nearly any fandom so long as I'm even vaguely familiar with it.

So if any of this is of interest to anyone who sees this, send me a message and we can discuss things further. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Added a few new fandoms to my list and am now offering RP trades. If you've got an idea that you really want to do (and doesn't involve any of my hard limits) I'd be happy to play it with you while we also do one of my ideas.

Back
Top Bottom