Fx M or F Lotus' Romantically Smut Filled Long-term Role-play Thread

Beautiful Loteoseu

Meteorite
Hello!

I'm Lotus and welcome to my ever-changing Thread.

Please enjoy my Requests, my ideas, my scenes, and roles.

Hello and Yeoboseyo! Looks like I'm one of the new people on the block so I'd like to say my bit and some salutations-ations. My username is Beautiful Loteoseu or the Beautiful Lotus, please call me Lotus if you wish. English is my second language as Korean is my first language. I can spoke Korean fluently, I'm fine with English. I know more than a beginner class. I'm not so good with typing up English, I'll make mistakes. I'm not here to look for something to teach me English, I'm here to do some role-playing, though some help here and there would be sensational. Time to tell about myself, I think:
  • Familiarity with role-playing with two years practice.
  • Four years of imaginative writing with reading books.
  • Fan of Fantasy Based Role-plays. Slice of life is always fun and science fiction is something I'd like to explore more of.
  • More story-driven roles and storylines. Not against that healthy, wholeness smutty goodness.
  • Fan of multiple anime and manga series. Mostly fantasy ones. (Open to recommendations!) Will get inspiration from them.
  • Detailed Writer that acts and reacts on a scene. I'm very involved in pushing the story forwards.
  • Brainstorming a huge part of role-playing to me
  • Looking for long-term role-plays.
  • No Discord.
(I know this is ripped from my introductions)

Style/ Wants/ Considerations​

• View: For the majority of the time I'll be role-playing in third person, past tense.​
  • Length: One to five paragraph if I can muster myself to write that much.​
  • Literacy: Semi- Literacy, if I can make it out you are golden.​
  • Frequency: Daily, if not weekly. Multiple posts if I'm on.​
  • Ages: 18 to 30 in most cases. 16+ for the majority of the time. All of my role-plays are with 18+ character but I can make exceptions depending on roles and setting.​
  • Detail: I'm a detailed person that works off of detail so my detail is great.​
  • Characters: Mostly Asian women but I'll play anyone.​
  • Submissiveness: I'm a submissive switch. That being said, I'm an active role-player that likes to reply as much as I like to start. I like to act and react in role-plays.​
  • Role-play Focus: Romance, character driven, long-term, story focused.​
  • Story to Smut Ratio: 70%- 30% to 50%- 50%.​
  • Smut: A healthy amount of smut is fantastic.​
  • Lighter vs Darker: I like to lighter themed role-plays but I'm not against exploring the darker side of humanity.​
  • Number of Characters: 90% of the time it'll me a 1x1 experience. Multiple Characters is okay depending on roles and setting.​
  • Faceclaims: I use them.​
  • OOC: I do this a lot so please don't be timid.​
  • Ghosting: 9 times out of 10 I'm not ghosting, I'm probably away for a bit or busy. If I'm away for longer then a week, I'll say something.​

That's over with
now to the plots and roles.

Plots:
Modern:

Kim Seo-young was born with an acute version of nymphomania that causes her to want sex at different times. It could affects her multiple times a day or once a month. This version of nymphomania can't be handled with simply masturbating as she'll need the physical touch of other to trigger the affects to stop. The longer within sex, the more intense those "Hot Flashes" become, leading her to want to have sex with anyone that's close. Her Boss, yup. Her Co-workers, yup. Her taxi driver, yup. Her roommate, yup. Anyone can help her sate her desire and she always has condoms on her for protection because she doesn't know who'll be around her during the Hot Flashes.
It's Friday evening and Seo has been home for three hours, in one of her Hot Flashes, masturbating in a craven panic as she couldn't stop the lust she's feeling, especially after some orgasmic releases a dozen times. Her roommate was about to get home and they'll have to sate her desire.

Her husband is a rich and powerful man with rich, powerful and influentially parents. Her husband and her live in a modest house where she cooks, cleans, gardens, does the laundry, hosts social gatherings and welcomes her husband home with supper, wine and sex. It's a wonderful life with a lot of fun talking to rich and famous but their life isn't all happiness and joy. She in a loveless marriage with the man she call her husband. They never loved each other to began with, he needed someone to play the part of his girlfriend then wife so his parents would get off his back and she needed the money so pay for her father's treatment and mother's living costs. She can't say no to two thousand dollars a day, before taxes, and all the expensive dresses she could wear and food to eat.
It's been two years since they've known one another, a year since they were dating and six months since they tied the knot. It was loveless two years ago then it is now, but something changed in the two of them. They started to love one another's company. Perhaps her Loveless Marriage isn't loveless or maybe she's over thinking it? She is a Contracted Wife after all.

Science Fiction:

The world is a post apocalyptic hell-scape of atomic baked lands and monstrous steel and concrete hellholes that are roamed by bands of raiders, hordes abominations, groups of sub-human spawn and zealous cults. If it’s not destroyed, it’s radioactive. If it’s not radioactive, monsters call it home. Survival is the one and only thing on peoples mind. Some go alone into the wastes as other try desperately to rebuild what was lost before the Catalyst, the doomsday device that eliminated three thousand years of human advancement and civilizations in less than 24 hours. Ten billions of the Earth’s then fourteen billions were wiped out within the first month after the Catalyst triggered, Six billions within the first one. The world’s nuclear, biological, chemical psychological weapon reserves were launched, changing the landscape of Earth into an unimaginative visage of horror.
Blossom was born a mutant into this world of hell on Earth. Shortages of food, water, medical supplies, roaming bands attacking to kill, eat or to enslave the population of the town known as Hope. Hope was a Military Base called Camp Hope that was short on all supplies except guns, ammo and big cannons but having a lot of guns was a good thing. Most monsters kept away from the noise of cannon fired, the tearing and ripping pain of gunfire and the acidic smell of lazer-shot. It wasn't a monster that would turn Hope to civil war. A Zealous Cult called the Church of the One, a faith bastardization off of the Bible, came to the doorstep of Hope and turn brother against brother in the name of their god. They also killed any one that was not "Human" as they were an abomination in the eyes of the form of the ideal race. The outside world entered Hope and Blossom with other mutants fled Hope out into the wastes.
It's been three years and the now 21 year old Blossom walks the wastes alone, her visions driving her closer to Paradise, a mythical city untouched by the Catalyst.

The Apax Virus spread across the world and was thought to be a simple flu like virus but soon it's true form come to light. It was a biologically engineered weapon that was released around the world, it killed all they were infected, reanimating them flesh hungry monsters. Humanity is almost destroyed with pockets of resistance holding out against the half-dead tide. All governments have fallen, with the military not as dangerous of the horde of reanimated corpses.
It's been five years since the first day of the outbreak and Claire is a survivor of the virus, who holds a dark secret. Under thick clothing and a gas mask, she hide the fact that half of her body it affected by the Virus and it has been for four years. It didn't change her yet but it someone discovered that she is infected they'll surely kill her before she turns into one of THEM.

This one is pretty simple and I'll add more detail in time but this is a Gender Bender role-play. Male to Female x M/F. Character Ideas: Her or Her

Fantasy:
I have some ideas that's I'll be posting soon.

Roles:
Roommates
Classmates
BF x GF
Boss x Employee
Coworker x coworker
Father x babysitter
Step father x step daughter

Dark Lord x Hostage
Dark Lord x Dark Queen
Orc x Elf
Prince x Princess

Kinks:
Interracial, lots of foreplay, dirty talking, bedroom talking, lots of hands on and physical touching, I have a thing for oral sex: bigger cocks, cock and ball worship, large balls, sucking and licking, handjobs. The more cum the better, cumshots, facials, cream-pies, impregnation, pregnancy, risk of pregnancy, vaginal sex, soft and rough sex, light bondage, thigh fucking, titjobs, multiple orgasms. Age and size differences. (More to cum)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom