Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Gm for Pathfinder (seeking discord partner)

Petrus02

Planetoid
Hello!
I'll keep it short.

In case someone didn't notice: I'm speaking of the Pathfinder role playing game. the rules are free to read under This link. I'm totally fine with an inexperienced GM, but please spare me if you aren't interested in Pathfinder. I don't have enough time to learn another system from scratch, plus i really like this one.
I'm looking for someone to be GM for one of the following adventure Paths:

Rise of the Runelords
Shattered Star
Serpents Skull
Second darkness
Strange Aeons
Wrath of winter
Wrath of the Righteous
Ruins of Azlant
ironfang invasion
War for the crown
Return of the Runelords
Tyrants Grasp

BUT this doesnt mean i'm not open to other ideas. As long as were still talking about a Pathfinder game, feel free to shoot me your ideas, whatever they are.

I love to play female elves, but i'm willing to play (almost) anything you'd want me to, including male or female or genderbend- or switched characters. Just write me a Pm with your ideas and i'm sure we can work something out from there on.
I don't care if its a solo, or group play, but if you intend to make a group play, please make it so, that it actually comes to play, not die out even before start.

Ons
Public nudity
public sex
humiliation(experiencing)
humiliating others
dub con
non con(nonono-yesyesyes)
gangbang
tentaclesex
monstersex
creampies
risk of pregnancy
pregnancy
Oviposition
breast worship
big breasts
inapropriate/ impractical/ revealing clothes
naughty Curses, Geasses, inculding cursed items
genderbender
crossdressing
gender transformation(M-> f mostly)
corruption (both being corrputed and corrupting others)
blackmail
elves
excessive cum
Size play

Offs
MxM
Pokemon
elasticity
toilet stuff
vore
heavy gore
furries
choking
non sexual torture
feet fetish

Bonus points if someone actually lets me be the hero in an isekaied into golarion story. Doesnt have to be an adventure path, I'm fine with anything here.

On a sidenote: maybe you have a craving no one wants to sate either? If you are at least somewhat acquintained with Pathfinder, maybe we can trade? I'd help you with your fantasy, and you'll help me with mine?

Last edited:
I might be willing to give it a shot, depending on what you are looking for in terms of content and playstyle.

Above all, i'm really itching to play Pathfinder again. I really love good stories of adventure, peril and heroism, and always regrett that most of these stories lack some smut in between. If I am to give a ratio i'd say around 60 % plot to 40 % smut. I don't know how vell versed you are with Pathfinder, but just in case you now not that much, let me explain the following:

The adventure Paths i'd like to play are vastly different from another. Shattered Star is mostly dungeon crawling, serpent's skull is a "stranded at a perillious, tropical island" tale at first, and a jungle journy and dungeon exploration tale thereafter. Wrath of the Righteous is a heroic tale about fighting demons, and Mummys Mask is roughly about exploring egypt ruins in the world of Golarion. Wrath of the righteous would be the only one to be hard for a beginner GM to run, it got many many extra rules, but if you are a seasoned Pathfinder player you might know that anyway. If not, better shun it.

Thus, what i am looking for vastly differs from adventure path to adventure path. BUT I am very flexible about it. I'd be just so happy to play Pathfinder again at all, that i'm inclined to give a lot of leeway about what kind of character i should play, and what kinks to sate on the way. I'm fine with playing males and females, i'm okay with futas, although i tend to not play them myself.I'm also okay with playing one of the many strange races of Pathfinder, although my favorite would be Elf, half-elf or drow.

Kinkwise my ons are humiliation, exhibitionism, dubcon, noncon, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, monster sex, tentacle sex, sex toys, Group sex, size difference, forced orgasms, forced or accidental nudity, magical toys, curses, cursed items, geasses...

I don't really have many offs, but here they are: heavy vore and gore, anything toilet related, heavy spit, foot fetishes, extreme... everything actually. extreme amoungs of fluids, extreme sizes., extreme fetishes.

pairings i do: FxF,FxM, FxMonster, MxMonstergirls

Last edited:
I'd be willing to GM WotR, I think, though I might change a few components of the plot that I'm not thrilled with. Haven't run anything beyond a solo game on this site, but I've run plenty of non-adult games elsewhere and done a fair amount of ERP so I think I'd be competent. And I'm very well acquainted with the system, run close to thirty games in it now, including half a dozen with the mythic subsystem used in WotR.

Is that amenable to you?

Just a quick note, that I am still looking! The WotR Rp didn't start yet, thus i am still looking for someone to play with! trades are open for negotiation still!

Still looking! open to inexperianced GMs too! Open for homebrew content eswell! shoot me your ideas!

Just a short notice that I still am and always will be on the lookout for this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom