Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Fantastic modern mythological adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach

Planetoid
Hello you sexy beast, or madam! I know my posts are typically flirty and quite suggestive but I am wanting something different this time. Consider this a warning, serious roleplayers only need to continue. What I am looking to write, more specifically DM, is an epic tale of three young girls adventure to becoming a Greek Olympian. This will be full of heart break, triumph and all emotional responses between. I do not want to get too much into the details just yet, but this will feature everything imaginable from Greek mythology. The required kinks list is...

*Willingness to play at least three characters
*Smut within play will be romantic consensual to violent non-consensual.
*Sexual partners will consist of humans, beasts, mythologyical creatures
*All normal sexual acts
*Possible bondage and sexual torture scenes
*Multiple paragraphs per character per post

My characters will be...

Zeus aka Jonathan King. A teacher in the small town of New Olympus, he is a wise and friendly man all the kids can relate too. He develops an emotional connection to one of his students, your character, due to her intelligence but also sweet and innocent nature. Possible suggestions for your character's face claim are... Dillion Harper, Elsa Jean, or Whitney Westgate

Poseidon aka Trai Ocean is a police officer in New Olympus with a reputation for being tough on criminals but understanding to teenagers just living life. He has spoken with his chosen one a few times but keeps his distance as he frequently had to return home to Atlantis. She however keeps him coming back, watching her excell in athletics as a hometown hero makes her worthy to he his chosen one. Possible suggestions for your character's face claim are... Staci Carr, Maddy O'Riley, Sydney Cole

Hades aka Sebastian Hale is loner in New Olympus. He is friendly though not the most sociable person. He is your character's neighbor and always been best friends with her dad, who is hardly ever home. However, your step brother is a drunk alcoholic who has more than once tried to force himself upon you, being stopped once by Sebastian. She has a hard life, little money and a bit of a tom boy side. Possible face claim suggestions are... Riley Reid, Lily Labeau, Megan Rain

I am looking for these ladies you play to be betwee. 16 and 18 years old. I can write a starter, but the story will be revealed as we progress throughout the story. All face claims can be customized or rearranged by suggestions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom