Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Unnamed Project"

Neo Anderson

Meteorite
Hello everyone,
This is my fifth attempt in writing and probably first one to be published online so don’t be kind. Shoot all the criticisms. I wanna learn and get better.
At this point I have a vague idea and before I ruin it with over thinking I just sat down and wrote first page to set the wheels in motion. This is a simple story of a regular guy in a regular college with a bit spice to it. You may classify this as an erotica.
So here it goes. Criticisms and suggestions are always welcome.
(The frequency of posts will not regular as of now. I’ll try to be consistent).
-Neo

Last edited:

“Sir I know you asked me to classify according to genre and I have been doing it for three months. I genuinely thought ‘The prophet’ by Khalil Gibran came under Religious studies.”

“Just because his name is Islamic doesn't mean he wrote about Islam. It is a broad book on philosophy of life and speaks about Sufism”.

And what followed was an hour-long lecture on the simplicity of Zen and Stoicism.
Jo was fed up with these lectures. It’s not that they were bad Its just he didn't want them to be force fed. He had read many books in philosophy in this very library. But showing down the throat was not something he liked. If it wasn't for his elder brother’s illness, he would have gone out for drinks and partied. He and his brother, who worked in accounts section of city’s bank, lived together in the city while their parents lived in nearby county. Because the elder brother supported him in college and was out of work, he needed to support himself for few months. He had to stay in this job.

“If I think about it, this is not worse than being yelled at you in Bars or cafe'. It’s better than screwing up the
accounts and transactions in a bank. I need to be more patient”, he said to himself.

Prof Arthur was a lecturer in the same college Jo was studying. He taught philosophy and literature to Masters students and was one of the oldest professors in the campus. He was quite well-known person outside the campus and frequently attended book festivals and occasionally was asked to give guest lectures in literary festivals. He had a nice Gregorian mansion near the campus. He had built a ginormous personal library with bookshelves spanning from floor to roof. His daughter Jess studied in the same college and was Jo's classmate.
When Jo wanted a job, his tutor had suggested to approach Arthur for a Personal assist job.
Jo came from modest family. They had cattle and sheep Ranch. His upbringing was normal and uneventful. Well except for some incident when he was 6y old. More on that later.
There was a new book published about the psycho-social interpretation of Dante’s Allegory. It was due to be released and Arthur wanted it asap. He asked Jo to mail the publisher and ask him for an early copy of the book. There were few more books he had told him to get. There was a literary conference and Arthur needed to read them. Two days later when Arthur asked about the shipment Jo realized he had forgotten it. Arthur lost it. There was an hour-long lecture about irresponsible behavior among millennials. Jo felt like shit. He felt worthless and Aurthor's words had made him furious. He went to his home fuming.
He didn’t want to go to school next day. But the Biology was his favorite class so he decided to not miss that one. Because of the familiarity, Jo and Jess used to sit together. They were good friends and used to hang out sometimes. But that day he was uncomfortable. And she knew it.
After the demonstration of how to section the flower’s bud to get a thin layer and wet mount it to know the inner structure, they were given 30 min to draw a demonstrate their flower buds. In the later half there was a surprise quiz about Plant taxonomy followed by another surprise slide that they should focus themselves, note the structure and identify the genus and species of the plant. Jess had made a mistake. Jo took out all the anger and frustration on the Jess right in the middle of the Lab.
Of course, they were thrown out and given two days detention. Jess escaped it which made him even more furious.

Last edited:

Once he calmed down, he realized he still had to go to professor’s house. He had no idea how he was gonna face the him and Jess. He collected the new books from the mail box, silently walked in and began arranging the books again. There weren’t many books and he was done in 10min. He then printed out a long list of documents and waited for Arthur to give him final instructions before he went to conference hoping Jess never showed up in his office.

“I’ll be leaving now for my conference and Jess may stay here or go to her Aunt. Let’s meet after I come back.”
“OK sir”
. Jo’s voice was weak.
“And regarding that outburst this afternoon, don’t worry about that. I know you were stressful. Just.. don’t you dare take that on my daughter. Understood?”
“Okay sir. Sorry sir.”
“That’s fine.”

Jo was somewhat relieved after professor talked to him. When he met Jess in hall there was some awkwardness and he quickly apologized. She forgave him. They were just chatting until her dad got ready.

“Take care Jess. I’ll call you from airport. It’d be too late when I land so don’t be awake. I’ll leave a message. Okay? Bye”
“Bye papa.”

When they were back in house Jess asked, “Jo.. You wanna go for a drink later?”
“Sure. I’ll meet you at 7 then? Your dad said you might go to your aunt’s house until he comes back.
“Yeah right I need to be back early. 7pm at The Bar?”
“Sure. The Bar is fine. I’ll just hangout here till we go. Okay?”
“Sure.”

She went to her room and Jo went to the library to read something. Getting bored, he walked up to Jess’s room to hangout till they go out. He taps her door to knock but instead it opens up.

“What the fuck Jo! Get out of here! Oh my god. Oh shit get out.!”

Jo was just stood there dumbstruck and it took a second to come to his senses and goes down. His heart beating fast still not believing what he just witnessed. A min later Jess shouted from her room.

“You can leave the house. I’ll probably go to my aunt’s house right now. I don’t think I’ll make it tonight. Bye.” Then she slammed the door of her room without waiting for his answer.

Jo exited the house.

All throughout the ride back to his house, he couldn’t think of anything other than Jess. All these days she was just a girl he was close to. But that day something changed. He was half expecting her to call him and tell it was fine and the plan to go out is still on. But he knew very well that’s not gonna happen.

The week till her dad came back was hell to both of them. They didn’t see each other in eyes and made conscious effort to not appear in front of each other. Of course, the real hell was when Arthur came back from the conference. He was finishing up some essays and Jo was given work of scanning through the ginormous library every time Arthur needed some books for reference. He had to then type those essays and send them for proof reading then print again to show Arthur. Even though they were in the same house his work kept him busy and he was grateful for that.

On one particular night the work had progressed till 10pm. Arthur advised Jo to stay that night in guest room and go to college directly with him tomorrow. He agreed and went to guest room and lay on his bed. Thoughts of Jess occupied his mind. Those long toned legs, her heaving chest, those round breasts the pink nipples and areola were all messing with his head. He was getting hard. Unconsciously his hand began caressing his crotch over his pants. Slowly he slid his hand under and began to rub his hardness. He was not trying to masturbate but he felt good rubbing his cock to the thoughts of Jess. And then..
His door unlocked and opened.

“Oh God Jo.! what are you doing!”
“Oh god. Shit"
, barked Jo.

It was Jess. She had brought some oven heated dinner for him, sent by Arthur. And she had caught Jo.. In the same compromising position as he had once saw her. She closed the door calmed herself and waited.

“Can I come in?” she asked.
"Yes" he said

She came in, placed the tray on the table and left the room without looking at him.

The awkwardness was growing. They couldn't talk or sit together.
Jess dreamed about Jo. Every night she was making out with him. She had fucked him in at least one dream. Soon she caught herself day dreaming about them in various compromising positions. Jess wasn’t alone. Jo couldn't help stealing glances at Jess’ butt, her legs and everything. Occasionally they caught each other looking at them and everted their gaze. No one knew who was staring at whom first. One afternoon they were walking down the hall, Jo in front and Jess behind him when Jess mustered up some courage and called him.

Jo.. why dont you walk with me?”
“Uhmm..”
he slowed down till Jess caught up to him.
“Prof told he's gonna teach us about sectioning the seeds and embryo from next week. I’m excited!” Jo tried to keep it casual and academic.
“I can’t take this anymore. Let’s forget what happened and let things go back to normal.” Jess wasn’t listening to what Jo was saying.
“I know I was gonna suggest the same. But didn't know how to bring that up. I thought you hated me.”
“oh no Jo. It was an accident for both of us.. At least it was an accident for me. Don't know about you though.”
“What do you mean? I’m not some kind of a pervy Voyeur. Maybe it was you who wanted to see me naked. Tit for Tat.”
“Maybe you are right. Maybe I wanted to even things out”
, she burst out laughing.
She’s kidding you idiot. Don’t get any ideas!” A voice in Jo’s head barked.

He laughed, albeit a second later. Things were getting back to normal. He liked being around Jess.
Jo was spending more time in her house and frequently ate together with them. One day they were hanging out in her room talking about some nonsense gossip and Jess was teasing him.

“Oh yeah. I bet you have already seen boobs of half of our college girls, Mr. peeping Tom.”
“Oh really? Well I know for sure you are spying around guys’ Locker rooms. You are the real pervert Jess. I wasn’t expecting this from you. Imagine how disappointed your dad would be if he knew you are running around trying to watch naked boys in his college. Tst tst..”

She was in playful mood that day and showing some mock anger, she tried to push him on the bed. In time Jo caught her hand and they both fell on the bed, over each other. Jo felt the soft breasts on him. Jess got up quickly, apologized and sat at the other side of the bed. The room was dead silent, nobody said anything. Jess’ mind was running wild, her fingers fidgeting with her shirt and her hair locks.

This is the moment you dog. Go get him”, said a voice in her head.
Eww.. I'm not gonna come on to Jo. He's my friend”, another voice protested.
“Yeah right.. that’s why you have been wet and seeing those erotic dreams about you and him. That why you imagined him between your legs”
“No I'm not. Shut up...
” This time she said it out loud.
Jo looked at her confused.
Look. This is the moment. Don’t you wanna feel his arms around you? Don’t you wanna kiss him? You were curious about how he felt.. down there.. in your hand.. and your..”
“Shut it. Okay. Alright. I wanna feel it. But how? I'm too scared and shy.”
“Well.. give him some hints he’ll understand and take the lead.”

Jess had no idea how to seduce a guy. She had seen in some Rom-coms where girl bends and guy checks her ass and makes a move. It was a cliched move. But she tried it anyway. She got up tried to do something near her bedside table. She thought of dropping a pen and bend over to expose her hind quarters. But wait.. There was no pen on the table. She wasn’t wearing a thong under a short skirt. Instead she was wearing baggy sweatpants. What could Jo possibly see in these. She sighed audibly and bent over anyway to hold her supposedly aching ankle in a very unnatural way. Jo was looking at her awkward circus and was smiling. But he understood what her intentions were.

“Jess..”
“Yeah.”
“Are you trying to seduce me? If yes you are terrible at it.”
“Yess. It worked”
, squealed a voice in her head. “No. why would I seduce you?” Jess replied casually.

Before she spoke anymore Jo was behind her placing his hands on her waist.

“What did you do jackass? She wasn’t trying to seduce you. It’s all in your head”, his inner voice said. Jo was scared and thought she’s gonna hit him.

This is it Jess. This is the watershed moment. If things progress from here, there’s no return. Things will change forever. All these days it was just an accident but this.. This is a deliberate action”. Jess’s mind was a beehive of thoughts.

“Fuck it”, she said to herself. “I want this. Let’s block my conscious mind and give my dirty mind the wheel of my ship”.

She turned around and pressed her lips on his. They began kissing their lips feeling their warm breath on each other. Jo opened his lips and took Jess’s lips in his, sucking and pulling them out. His hands began caressing her lower back. Jess was breathing rapidly enjoying the attention Jo was giving to her lips. She was caressing his back and squeezed his butt.
That was all Jo needed. He hugged her, pulling her tightly to him, caressing and squeezing Jess’ butt. She let out a soft gasp at his firm grasp. Slowly they laid on bed without breaking their embrace. Jo was on his back and Jess on him pressing her boobs on his chest and kissing him.
Jo parted his legs and Jess was in between his legs their crotches pressing each other. Jess could feel his hardness between her legs. Jo, while caressing her lower back, slid his hands under the sweat pants slowly and looked at her face to see her reaction. She raised her eyebrows and smiled. He began feeling her butt over her panties. Jess moaned in his mouth. She lowered her hand between their bodies, lifted herself and placed her hand hesitantly on his crotch feeling his hardness. Now it was Jo’s turn to moan.
She caressed him up and down trying to ascertain his length. Jo was hard and dying to tear the clothes open and release himself out. He brought his hands up and caressed her upper back when she broke the kiss and got up. The whole act was tense but painful to continue in that awkward position they were in. This was probably the farthest they had ever gone.

“Papa won’t be home till evening.”
“I know.”
“Let me take your shirt off.”
“Okay.”

She began undressing him and kissing softly on every inch of his revealed skin. She was kissing his neck and his chest concentrating on his nipples.
“Do you like me playing with your nipples”? She asked.
“I am liking it now”
, mumbled Jo.

She took that hairy, barely-there flat nipple in her mouth and began kissing it. Jo had goosebumps.
She began alternating between his nipples and Jo was flying out of this world. She occasionally tried to squeeze them. They hugged again and rolled all over the bed kissing.

“Don’t you wanna take my shirt off and suck my titties? They are good and you have already felt them.”
“um yesss. Right.”

And he took off her shirt revealing her round breasts and the pink nipples.

“This isn’t my first time seeing them but this is my first time kissing them”, he said.

They both laughed.

“What did you feel when you saw me naked that day?” Jess asked.
“To be honest I never stopped thinking about you Jess. It was like you had possessed my mind. I wanted to see you naked again. I wanted to touch you, feel you and kiss you”. Said Jo.
“Aw Jo. You like me? You like my body?”
“I liked you for so long Jess. You are my best friend. You were always there to support me and pull me up when I was feeling down. Even though your father is a Big-shot Professor you were never arrogant with me. I liked being with you.”
“Aww.. thanks Jo. You were my best friend too. I like the way you obsess in biology class. I like the way you do your experiments and honestly, I think you can even do better than Prof.”
“Hehe Thanks Jess. Wait a minute.. I ‘was’ your best friend?”
“Well ever since we caught each other doing ‘things’ I’m kinda fantasizing about you”
, she covered her face in shame, “and that effectively ruined our friendship.”
“Haha really? Was I good? What did you fantasize about?”
“Noo.. I’m too shy to tell them now.”
“Well I fantasized about feeling you up. Feeling your boobs and your butt. Kissing you all over.. and a lot more..”

She took his hands and placed on her breasts..
“You like my tits Jo? You like my pink nipples? Right now, whatever is happening, is not a fantasy or a dream. These boobies are real!”
“Yess.. you are right Jess. All of this is real. I can touch them.. I can feel them.. And I wanna suck them till they are swollen and red..”

They were so into each other they didn't realize it was getting late and if they proceeded there was a chance Arthur could have caught them fooling around. Jess was oriented enough to be aware of time. Jo was playing with her nipple, rolling it with his fingers, teasing it with his tongue & stimulating the sensitive ends. Then circling the nipple and areola and feeling tiny bumps around the pink patch.

“Men and boobs! Why are they so into those bags of flesh? Wondered Jess. “Any way I like what he’s doing with them though it hurts sometimes.”

Jess felt a jolt of shock when he took one nipple between his teeth. It was uncomfortable and she disliked it.

“Jo.. Jo stop... Have you seen the time? Its close to 5:30pm. Papa will be home soon.”
“Your dad won't be home till 6pm. Relax.”
“No No Jo. Stop. If we continue we won't be able to stop. When we inevitably have to stop well be disappointed. I don't like interrupting the flow.”
“Well you are interrupting now..”
chuckled Jo. “Its okay. we have plenty of time and opportunities in the future. Besides what’s important is we both know how we feel so it's all good. But. Lemme me taste you once more before we get up..” saying that he kissed Jess passionately. Jess could feel herself arousing again but Jo got up and began dressing.

The coming Saturday they had a mini field trip to local Botanical Garden to study about the plant identification. Jo was very excited. To quickly identify and classify them Jo needed a preemptive strategy and practice. He began roaming around in Arthur's front yard and backyard with notepad in his hand. He’d sit down examining the leaves, flower buds and flowers and noting down the characteristics. He'd take pictures of them in his phone.
Jess watched him obsessing over the plants from her room window and decided to come down.

“Whatcha doin'?”
“Preparing for our field trip. I have to come up with a good
chart that helps me identify plants quickly and easily.”
“Oh yeah! Of course you are going! How many of you are going BTW”.
“I don't wow. It's not compulsory so may be a couple of students? Will you go with me? Come on Jess it'll be fun.”
“I don't know Jo. I'm not as obsessed with plants as you. Besides what interests me more is zoology. Especially human body.”

Jo looked at her with raised eyebrows.

“Control yourself, Mr. Peeping Tom!” said Jess.
“Haha. I'll tell you what, if there was a field trip in your human anatomy class I'll accompany you if you come with me. Besides think of this as if we are going to a park. And if we are not busy feeling and touching plants we always have each other. What do you think?” Jo said winking at her.
Jess was laughing.
“Hey Jo, just look around and see if papa is around”?
“Why?”
Jo said lifting his head up and looking around.
"For this" said Jen before kissing him on cheeks. She then got up to walked to her house as if nothing happened.
God she's awesome!” Jo was laughing foolishly touching his cheek.

Jo spent another 40 min in field and got up when he thought he had enough data. He greeted Arthur and Jess and went to his house. He began writing down and creating tables and flowcharts. He came up with a simple algorithm consisting of plant size, leaf design and arrangement of around the stem, the flowers, pattern of flower petals and then sex of flower. Once the plants go through this algorithm there was another table that had inner structure of flowers noted in detail for final classification and nomenclature.

Back
Top Bottom