Fx Male Craving some Femdom/Power Play with a Dom : PD/Fire Station

Warda Vehema

Meteorite
I would like to do Femdom in a Slice of Life context, through the setting of either a fire station/police station show, where we can do some detective work, arson investigation, have loads of thrilling action, whether burning blazes or rescuing people in dire situations, or investigating murders, robberies, assaults. I like the idea of a power play in a high stress/high responsibility work environment, and having an emotional and physical affair with a fellow officer/fireman. Both these situations fit the bill of an assertive, powerful woman, who perhaps has a lot of pent up dominant energy to express as she is bossed around by men and superiors in the station.

My idea for it is that I like my partners to be Doms that are closet Subs, and finally discover /get to experience their taste for Femdom throughout the story, but I'd request that you do show some Dom as well, because I like to be Sub sometimes as well. Ideally think of it like a power play/struggle to be the dominant one, where both love being sub just as much, which can be tied in to a work competitive situations for the cop/firemen shows. Perhaps your character could be this stoic, alpha type guy who is very manly, handsome, and a womanizer after hours, but desperately seeks a woman to give him what he secretly desires, to take control and have him let her take charge, command him, and keep him accountable. I can do that for you...Perhaps that can be a character built by comfort for you, but not satisfying your needs deep down, only attracting those who expect you to deliver, and not have any demands of your own...

I'd like for us to be introduced in a highly competitive work environment where people may try to slow my advancement as an officer/firewoman, because they believe I should not hold any position of authority/power and I'd be working hard on asserting my dominance and turning the odds in my favor, in this mostly male environment. I can try to succeed by going by the book, whilst you are someone who sets his own rules, yet always ends up free of any punishment, either by force of success or with the help of authority intent on protecting you, to keep good numbers.
I'd love for your character to secretly find it very attractive, when I get assertive or dominant at work, but conceal or play into that by being in conflictual/antagonistic situations with me, secretly hoping I'd either punish or best you. And there'd be a lot of sexual tension between us, but most of it would be first brushed off as aggressive dislike.

Let me know if this prompt allures to you, I'd be happy to discuss more specifics and cater to kinks related to Femdom.

Back
Top Bottom