Mx Female ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป๐’ป'๐“ˆ ๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ

Pontiff

Room
Welcoming Committee
I'm looking for a partner that wants to create a story together, and maybe some smut. I'm fairly lenient when it comes to such topics, having no real 'ratio' on story compared to smut as long as everything flows naturally and no quota is being focused on. Natural progression is key after all and to get that natural progression I believe OOC chatter is very helpful! I aim to reply at least once a day, maybe more. I have a job so some days I won't be in a mood to write but I will always let my partners know. Typically I write 3-6 paragraphs or around 1,000 words on average. I'm open to MxF pairings, FxF and FuxF and any of my pairings below can be switched to such pairings if my partner has an inkling for that instead.

What I would like from my partner. An understanding partner that enjoys OOC chatter and brainstorming up a story. Someone that is in it for the long term, not looking for a quick smutty play that is over in a day. I'm fine with smutty RP's and one-shots but not in a single sitting. If you want to drop the RP, just let me know! No hard feelings, I see writing as a hobby and don't mind if someone else isn't into the story we are writing or brainstorming. If you ghost, I will probably poke after about a week or two and if no response after that assume the RP is dead.

F-List

I've been craving some fandoms for a little while now, and willing to discuss pairings for these. Heavily prefer Canon x Canon or OC x OC, not a massive fan of OC x Canon.
Bleach | (Ichigo x Orihime) (Gin x Rangiku) (Ulquiorra x Orihime) (Grimmjow x Orihime) (Toshiro x Rangiku) (OC x OC) (your suggestions)
NieR: Automata | (9S x 2B) ( 2B x 9S x A2) (OC x OC)
Devil May Cry | (Nero x Kyrie) (Dante x Lady) (Dante x Trish) (Vergil x OC) (OC x OC)
Final Fantasy 7 | (Cloud x Tifa)
League of Legends | (Sett x Ahri) (your suggestions, just a fan of those two Vastayans)
Jujutsu Kaisen | (Yuji x Nobara) (Yuta x Maki)
The Witcher | (Geralt x Yennefer) (Geralt x Triss) (OC x OC)
Game of Thrones/House of Dragon | (Primarily looking for OC x OC)
Nioh 1&2 | (OC x OC)
Attack on Titan | (OC x OC)
Star Wars The Old Republic | (Revan x Bastila) (OC x OC)
Dragon Age | (Hero of Ferelden x Morrigan) (OC Qunari x OC Human/Elf) (OC Grey Warden x OC)

High School of the Dead
Black Clover
Demon Slayer

. . . more just ask

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom