Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Lets make sweet music together

IrisAmber

Meteorite
About me:
Simple really, I like romance and smut, in that order, and I'm absolutely not above getting kinky at the same time. I'm in GMT, so that can be an awkward timezone, but I intend on getting just a few good partners and sticking with them. Hopefully, you'll be one! If so, then I can post at least once a day on average, and if I have some time off work it'll be far more often than that.

The No-No list:
Even simpler; don't kill my character, and.. pretty much just assume the same rules you would in the real world. Consent is a must, but so long as it's safe and sane and (mostly) legal, it's a good call.
Scat? Nyeh, it's not something I'd personally choose to have in an rp, but if it's something you're desperate for and you've been a good partner in other respects, we can talk about it.
Watersports? Sure, wet and messy is fine by me.
Vore? I'm not Armin Meiwes, I'll pass.

The idea:
This lovely lady is single. She is single for a number of reasons, but a large part of it is that she is, frankly, a nerd. She's a musician, true, but that's not all glamour and well-paid performances at the Albert Hall - In fact it's mostly practice rooms and 3am phone calls with venues in different timezones, and that's when things are going well. She's the sort of woman to whom a 'dab' is as alien as the dark side of the moon, and her lack of pop culture knowledge extends into what many consider to be fairly normal life experiences. She flirts like old people fuck. Her heroes and heroines growing up weren't racing drivers or singers or footballers, but Maxim Vengerov and Jascha Heifetz.

Our story begins, as is so often the case, by chance. Perhaps the driver of the night bus wakes a sleeping violinist, or she stops to come to the aid of a stranded motorist at the side of the road. Perhaps our aspiring soloist finds herself flattered by a simple smile in a café or finds herself sharing an Uber. Perhaps, indeed, she finds herself learning the subtle intricacies of how it is that two people can be in tune with one another.

The Notes:
If you're interested at all, PM! Humans or anthro or supernatural, whatever is fine by me, but know you can expect a good few paragraphs in third person and past tense. If you decide you've had enough, that's okay, I'm ghost friendly in that regard and I'll not send more than one reminder. If on the other hand you like the writing, but not the characters or the story? Just say so, and we can try something different!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
~Amber~

Back
Top Bottom