Fx Male A Collection of Prompt Ideas - Pick Your Own, Hit Me Up!

Warda Vehema

Meteorite
Hey guys,

I have a few cravings that I'm toying around satisfying lately. I'll list them here.

- DC/Marvel Pairings : A dual Catwoman/Batwoman and Selina Kyle/Bruce Wayne story line. Duality of egos, alter egos and their own respective desires.
Interested in The Punisher x OC (can be based contextually on Dinah Madani). I can also explore a Batgirl vs Batman pairing, specifically if it is heavily
rooted in Daddy/Daughter issues (daughter wants to be a vigilante, like her father figure).
- Anything Fantasy : Elven Princess x Dark Elf/Barbarian/Dwarf/Man - I have some ideas for plot, I can share them with you if asked. Could be forced marriage through alliance,
or she is a war plunder, or auctioned as a slave...
- Peplum : Antique Rome or Greece. Conqueror/War General vs Exotic Queen/Female General, you know the stories...
- High Sea Piracy : I'd have to think of a character, but highly interested in exploring mythological lore, specifically mermaids.
- Greek Mythology Epic : A Nymph/Naiade paired with a Hero, in the traditional word of the sense, a herculean quest to protect her from a God, and save her. Loads of ideas and plot points here,
I can loosely GM for our hero, if needed. An Amazon meets a Womanizing God/Half-God, which uses his powers to seduce her, more or less consensually depending on where you sit on that scale.
Could also be a regular human servant in a temple to a God, who secretively admires her beauty and devoted prayers, and decides to come into her life, disguised as a human man...
- Cowboy vs Indian : A young female Squaw learns the way of modern man with the help of a Conqueror. Basically Pocahontas, but lewder...
- Calamity Jane and Billy The Kid : Maybe you'd like a Cowgirl, maybe you'd prefer a Saloon harlot, we can write this piece for our own entertainment.

Some other kink based RP orientations, can be worked into the plots above :
- ''Learn to love him/her'' : Dysfunctional Love/Hate relationship, basically we hate our guts, but the hatefuck is too good to quit it...Ideally M Dom (can be a closet sub occasionally), F Sub/Dom
- Damsel in distress who loves rewarding her hero...
- Femdom - from having a little boy kitten do as I please, to him taking it in the ass...so Affectionate Femdom with hints of Pegging, optionally.

And many more, but I usually try to adjust to my partner's kinks and ideas as well, so all that is interchangeable and reversible. Let me know if anything caught your eye,
feel free to hit me up with your cravings, and where we can meet halfway! I also provide detailed face claim pictures, and usually share NSFW GIFs when I need to add to the
very descriptive writing, so too much may not be left to the imagination. I can adjust my communication style to you as well.
Also check out my introduction, and other posts to know more about me : posting time, timezone, frequency of reply, general personal info and description.
Looking forward to reading you!

Last edited:
Bump, with the craving of the moment : Slice of Life Stalker/Victim with a twist! The stalker (you) - Dom with closet Sub preferences ideally - decides to intrude on our belle and take her by surprise and force, only to realize he is way out of his depth, as she is a dominatrix with a Sex Dungeon. Preferably slow burn, with building intrigue, am I someone you've met before in civilian life, and developed an unhealthy obsession for, will you stalk my house repeatedly and take pictures of me in my underwear, indulge in the fantasy of watching me have sex with another man, and will I notice you eventually and play dumb, give you a little bit of a show...Entice you in, only for you to fall right into my trap? I might just let you have your way, before I get mine...If something like this lures you in, then PM me, darling...

Bump. All plots available. My partners both have been having things going on, IRL. I'd love to explore a few of the prompts, in particular the Ancient Greece/Rome ones. I've had the idea of either a relationship of alliance, whether I am the daughter of a king that chose to serve as priestess to the god of War, Ares, and you are an esteemed and high achieving war general on the road of conquests who seek to secure a partnership with my father's kingdom, yet you will find there is a deeper layer of political, religious warfare (perhaps the Gods like to meddle in human affairs too)...Or I am a simple Greek maiden who you, the god of Sun, Apollo, are infatuated and obsessed with, and will gradually work your way into my life, taking a human form, and perhaps this could lead to a true Epic, or remain a simple tale to be told by poets at night by the fire, of a God that visited a mere mortal to bed her...I want to feel the fear, the thrill of being the object of desire from a powerful man, or a being so powerful and mighty, he could only be a God, or at least a hero who will go down as a legend...

Back
Top Bottom