Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Care to tell a tale? (looking for smut-centred and plot-centred RPs)

Kleo

Moon
Hi there, I'm new here and finally posting my request threat after a few days, just to see if I have any biters. I have various ideas and cravings, which I suppose we'll get to in a moment, but for now I suppose it may be prudent to tell you about myself and how I generally RP. I abhor giving hard rules to others so I'll settle for simply listing out what I do, just to see if we're a good match!

1. I will write anywhere from 2 - 5+ paragraphs depending on the situation and what's going on. Detail is important to me.
2. I write in third person in past tense.
3. I only do mxm pairings, however, my characters can range in appearance depending on my mood. I also have many characters who are cis and many who are trans men.
4. When it comes to sexual content I prefer to switch or sub/bottom. Being strictly a top or dom is not something I'm interested in.
5. I'm always open for ideas. Communication is key here, and if you don't like something to want to try something, feel free to just ask!

You can find an extensive kink list here in my f-list but below I will label some particular interests.

What I like:
Bondage
Rough sex
Lima/Stockholm syndrome
Costume play
Knifeplay
Age gaps
Exploring dark themes

What I will not do:
Scat, watersports, vomit, etc
Inflation
Feet
Suicide
Animal abuse
Underage Characters

Now, I have some plots and/or pairings I may find interested so if you'd need someplace to start, here may be it. I will italicise what characters I would prefer to play and put * in front of plots I crave just to make things easier.

Plots:
Older detective/Younger detective - After meeting an older man at a bar, MC has a one-night-stand with him thinking they'll never meet again. He only finds out later that the guy is his new boss/partner, and they're working a murder case. ***
Bonus: Maybe YC is married just for added drama.

Scientist/Alien - Going off on his own against the caution of his peers, MC explores the landscape of an alien planet only to be captured by one of the locals.

Brothers in Arms - Sent off to fight in a war he doesn't believe in, MC, a lesser noble whose family had fallen on hard times, joined the Royal Army just so he could send what he could back to his family. While training, he meets YC, another young man, and the two form an unlikely, and potentially hazardous, bond in the middle of a war. ***
Note: I'll probably want to use one of my trans male characters for this so if that isn't your cup of tea maybe choose another one. YC could be a noble, royalty, or even a peasant, I purposefully kept that vague.

Pairings:

Pirate Captain/Pirate
Pirate/Captive

Mercenary/Employer *
Mercenary/Employer's Son

Best friends

More TBA

If you're at all interested, feel free to PM me and we can work out the details!​

Back
Top Bottom