Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Here to Corrupt and Ruin

TimeForFun

Meteorite
Hello all. I have been roleplaying for many years and keeping my eye on Bluemoon for a while, and I decided it was finally time to partake of what was on offer. This thread is going to be an ongoing work in progress, but I'm excited to get started and to hear from you!

As the thread title indicates, my main kinks revolve around corruption, humiliation, abuse, and generally taking that which is good and ruining it for my own pleasure. I'm broadly open on the specifics within those themes, so I'll give some ideas but I'm more than open to yours. I am planning to play here in PM's, probably with a separate OOC thread running in parallel to keep the lines of communication open. I don't expect a reply every day, and you shouldn't expect one from me. Just let me know what's going on if it's going to be a while. My life is busy, I'm sure yours is as well. That said, let's get to it.

Innocence: Young girls. Religious girls. New brides. Faithful wives. First dates. Next door neighbors. Fresh interns. Give me access to someone who has only seen the good side of life, and I'll show her what it's really like.

Race: Black women taking white girls as their reparations. White women feeling entitled to whoever catches their eye. If your dad wouldn't want you to bring home a girl who looks like me, I'll make you pay for his sins.

Orientation: You always thought you were straight. You might well even think my lifestyle is a sin. But I want you, and I get what I want.

Conviction: You think you're powerful and independent, that men are the problem and women are all sisters. That trust is going to be your downfall at my hands.

And it goes on and on and on like that. I like celeb play (and photographic face claims in general). I enjoy the casting couch, or blackmail, or anything else along those lines. I'm probably not looking to drug you or hypnotize you, because I want you to know what's happening as it happens against your will. I'm not likely to overpower you only physically, because that bores me so much more than taking you body and mind. (I will get rough though, make no mistake.)

As I said, this is a first draft and I'll flesh it out as I go, but I wanted to get something out there and see who wants to cross paths with me, against their better judgement. Talk to you soon!

(Oh, and you'll see a similar post from me in a couple other threads. I can enjoy this perversion of mine from multiple vantage points, so let me know which one fits you.)

Back
Top Bottom