Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Acuriosity's thread of curiosities! (Plot w/ smut inside)

Acuriosity

Meteorite
Hi there! I guess before I get to the plot I should do a quick "about me".

I'm acuriosity, or you can call me Annie. Although I'm new to the site I'm not new to roleplay, having participated in it almost constantly in some form or other for the past 13 or so years. I'm excited to hopefully to get writing with some of you!

A few quick things (possibly to be added to as I think of more):
  • I'm not a snob, and I know that English isn't always easy for everyone! That said, I don't mind partners who make the occasional grammar/spelling mistake. I do however need you to be reasonably literate, no posts that are one huge run on sentence or a string of "I did this. I did this. I said this. I did this." You don't have to be super descriptive, but if all I'm getting is a string of actions from you it really throws me out of the moment.
  • My life is busy, and I'm sure yours is too! I'm a student who takes classes as well as working clinics multiple days a week. I usually only check the site in the evenings once I have down time, and that's when I'll be doing most of my replying. There may be times when I can do rapid fire back and forth, but they probably won't be frequent. I ask that my partner respect that, and I am totally willing to do the same! Real life has to come first.
  • I'm not going to just bail on you. If I need a break or if the rp stops vibing with me, I'll tell you, and we can either see if we can work something out or I'll bow out. All I ask here is that you do the same, just let me know if you need to pull out.
  • I'm fine with OOC chat, and some will definitely been needed for plotting purposes. Just be appropriate with it.
  • I prefer to keep my rps in the PMs and I'm not currently willing to use any off-site methods. This could change as we get more comfortable with each other.
  • I don't typically do face claims, but if you have someone you want to use that's fine. If I do use them I lean towards real life people, however, over anime/cartoons/etc.
  • I'm not open to NSFW image sharing, and if you send me anything unsolicited I will not only drop the RP like a hot potato, but depending on what you sent I might also block you. I'm sure most of you wouldn't do this but I want to be safe rather than sorry by mentioning it now.
AND NOW! THE PLOT!
  • I'm currently craving a plot based loosely on the novella Carmillaby Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu. If you're not familiar with the story that's fine, although if you do know it that would be awesome (it boils down to sexy super seductive but kinda evil vampire attempting to seduce and eventually turn a young woman whom she has fallen in love? with). The vague idea I have is this:
    • MC is a young woman who is traveling abroad as a post-graduation gift before she jumps into her future career. She's excited to visit Europe and see all sorts of places, and has a whole tour planned over the next several weeks, hopping from city to city. She is also entirely, 100% alone. She's just made her first stop when she catches the attention of a beautiful vampire (YC), who very quickly decides she must have MC for her own.
    • Cue YC spending the next several days/weeks slowly seducing MC, using both physical seduction and her vampiric abilities, all with the intention of someday turning MC and making her into her vampire bride.
    • YC can either be your own unique vampire character, Carmilla herself, or a reincarnation of Carmilla. I'm open to anything there!
    • Obviously this will take some plotting, and there will be a good amount of actual plot, but I'm open to smut to (and definitely would prefer to have a healthy amount of smut if my partner is open to it).
    • I know there are a lot of rules for vampirism, so you can either come up with your own or we can discuss it together. The one thing I would really really like to include is the vampire's ability to seduce/exert some level of control, whether it be as little as reducing the victim's inhibitions so they're more pliable, or full on turning the victim into a sleepwalking thrall who has no memory of what occurred when they wake.
    • If you're open to it, I would also be interested in playing MC as unfamiliar with her sexuality, to the point where she still considers herself straight until YC makes her realize otherwise
  • And speaking of smut...
    • I don't have an f-list, so I'm just going to list a few yeses and nos here so you have some idea of what I'm looking for. I'm willing to discuss things as well, if there's something you're into that isn't on my list!
    • Do's:
      • dub-con
      • bondage/some BDSM
      • Choking
      • Drugs/alcohol used to lower inhibitions
      • sex in public/semi-public places (esp with the risk of getting caught being played up)
      • Hypnosis/mind control (as mentioned above, this can vary in how it works)
      • Various other things, will add as I think of them
    • Don't's:
      • Non-con
      • Vore
      • Anything bathroom related
      • Any kind of underage/age play
      • Unusual body proportions
      • Probably some other things, will add as I think of them

• Note that while I can and have written as a dominant character many times before, MC in this rp will by nature of the plot be the more submissive (sexually, although not always submissive outside of sexual situations). If you're looking to play a sub then unfortunately this isn't the rp for you, as I am definitely currently looking for more of a dominant personality.
So that's my current craving! If you're interested and want to give it a go, or even if you just want to hear a little bit more about my ideas/contribute an idea of your own, just PM me and we can get going! TTYS, loves! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom