Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shy's Character Journal

ShyButDangerous

Fantasy Enthusiast
This journal thread will be an account of all the characters I have, plus more that might be added in the future. Yes, I plan on using anime or animated images to portray my characters. Each profile will start with an image, followed by a name, age, species, and a brief history. Sometimes histories will be adapted to better suit the role plays the characters are involved in. Please note, all my characters are gay men. Their sexual roles (top/switch/bottom) will change depending on the rp I involve them in. I might use a character in more than one rp, so long as the rps are not too similar (I like variety for my characters). Without further ado, here are my boys.

b3f4430c5a0e1ea0e2cbc67fb5d4d62e.png

Name: Luke Harrington
Species: Wolf Shapeshifter
History: Luke is a Beta rank wolf shapeshifter (not to be confused with werewolf). Both his parents were Alphas of the pack he grew up in, but they died in a rival pack raid. Luke suffered injuries in the raid, including permanent damage to his right eye, which left it a milky white color, and blind. He was then chased out to prevent him taking Alpha rank and leading the pack. As his parents were proponents to coexisting with humans, Luke later discovered a small fortune was left in a human bank, to be passed to him on his parents death. Luke now lives outside of pack life, amidst humans, and is constantly targeted for recruitment by various packs.

130eecdb03e16d32172352476368d357.jpg

Name: Kade LaVeya
Species: Half and half demon/human
History: Kade's mother is an unknown, aside from the fact that she was a demon. His father, Samuel dabbled in black magic, enslaved Kade's mother for her demonic power, and used her as he saw fit. Despite her being a demon, she suffered great cruelties at his hands. Eventually, she escaped, only to leave a baby with raven hair and violet eyes on Samuel's doorstep seven months after her escape. Kade was lucky enough to avoid the cruelty his mother had endured, treated instead with a cold, uncaring indifference. As such, Kade grew up with a lack of emotion, as well as a lack of respect for others. With his father working overseas, Kade does as he pleases. Samuel continues to make monthly thousand dollar deposits into Kade's bank account. Kade's mother has never bothered to reach out to him, and he doesn't care to search for her.

Last edited:
large.jpg
Name: Rhett King
Species: Black python shifter
History: Rhett was born to the head of a very wealthy and high rank group of families of varying serpent shifters. Unfortunately, he struggled with his shifting so much that he would randomly shift, essentially unable to control when and where. Rhett had no trouble remaining a snake, or shifting back to human form. He was an only child as his mother died at birth and his father never remarried. His father was cruel, blaming his mother's death on him, and the verbal/emotional abuse evolved into physical abuse when he was unable to control his shifting. The last straw came when his father left him to die after a particularly brutal beating. Having no friends and barely alive, he managed to leave with the assistance of a child shifter that took pity on him. He spent six months as a snake living in a snake rehab to recover, before revealing himself to his human caretaker, Sarah. She became his best friend, adjusted his paperwork to say he was releasable, and helped him leave the rehab. Sarah also helped him find work, and a tiny apartment. He eventually managed a minimal control over his random shifts, but high stress or emotions of fear or panic result in a shift to snake form.

bi6tjt363u_l.jpg
Name: Arvind
Species: Black Mamba Naga (does not have horns as displayed in image)
History: Arvind was 'bred' in an underground human laboratory, where his mother was kept captive. His mother was a cobra naga, but the scientists wanted to see if transplanting DNA into her eggs would result in a differing species. Arvind is what they got. In order to control Arvind and his mother, the scientists gave them a daily dose of a designer drug they called Peace, which altered their minds enough to make them complacent and obedient. The primary use for Arvind was collecting his venom to supply a black market demand for black mamba antivenom. Beyond that, Arvind was free game for experimentation. His mother was continually used for breeding more nagas of differing species.
One experiment was on Arvind's eyesight. It went wrong, leaving his eyes a milky white color, and almost completely blind. He still sees shadows, but light hurts his eyes. A second, more longterm experiment was on a new drug which would force an inhuman's body to become human, temporarily. The idea behind this drug was so inhumans could be made spies, slipping amidst humans when necessary, but retaining useful pieces of their natural bodies. For Arvind, this meant a human body, but keeping his heightened naga senses, venom production, and increased strength. The end result of this drug was called Phase. It also led to Arvind being used for more.. Recreational purposes.
A human government raid on the facility left an opening for escape. Arvind's mother was killed in the firefight, but one scientist escaped with the then sixteen year old Arvind. Later, when the drug Peace ran out, Arvind killed the scientist and escaped to freedom.

Back
Top Bottom