Fx Male Snare gets snared - Superheroine in peril adventure

RopedNGagged

Snare
It was the perfect night for bad men to do bad things. Dark and moonless. The kind of night our city needs me, Snare, on patrol. The sweetheart of the city. Snare, with my long dirty blonde hair sexy skin tight and revealing rose colored latex and gold leotard, boots, gloves and mask. Keeping the safe safe so our good citizens can sleep soundly.
Little does anyone realize Snare is in reality Jeannie Diamond. On air special feature reporter for a low budget local cable news show. I do cute but rather boring assignments, like store openings, pet adoption events,craft fairs, nothing substantial but.. I have a secret. I read the news reports coming into the station. I know who the bad boys are. I know what kinds of crimes the gangs and criminal organizations specialize in. And at night, I change uniform. Put my skirt blouse and heels away and patrol the city giving bad boys very bad nights.
Unfortunately Things don't always go so well for me. I have an annoying tendency to walk into traps. But tonight I am quite sure will be different. There is a huge gem exhibit opening in the museum tomorrow so tonight I am inside waiting to catch the gang red handed.
My stungun in hand I hear men approaching the exhibit. I see the green lights on the alarm system suddenly turn off. The red laser alarm beams turn off. These men are good. They defeated the security systems. If they only knew Snare is about to get the drop on them. They fasten some sort of weird machine on the display case and it just shatters in a million pieces.
As they are scooping the priceless gems into their black backpack I drop from the ceiling and fire a waning shot over their heads saying
Sorry boys! You lose! Drop the case and put your hands up please!
They look shocked and angrily obey. As I move towards them uncoiling one of my ropes from my cute little gold utility belt I am shocked to feel a gun poke my back. I freeze in shock, my gun is snatched from my hand as a mans voice says
Guess what Snare. YOU lose. I'll take that rope please.
He tears the rope out of my hand and says
Now put your hands behind your back and you might live thru this. At least until we get you back to the hideout and tie you up properly.
He doesn't wait for me to obey. He pulls my hands behind me and starts tying my wrists with my own rope as the men pick up the backpack and dig thru my utility pouches for more ropes

Any guys (over 18 please!) wanting to continue the adventure write me and let's do it! I write in first person, tend to write multiple paragraph responses several times a week and am a dedicated rope bunny. Kidnapping hostage, force, all good!

Back
Top Bottom