Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fantasy Rest Stop

Thesilentninja

A Traveling Spirit
Banished
Hello~ I am looking for a person to play as a female or futanari. I prefer to play as a sub futanari girl and also would be happy if someone would be able to continue on with this story for a longer period of time( Optional).

My character is a traveling wizard who goes town to town exploring, learning and protecting when necessary. The are mildly skilled in magic and especially good at potion making. They are Futanari girl and is insecure/shy of her male part; due to this, she is often afraid of sexual advances or even the thought of sex. Your character's personality can be whatever you choose but remember that my character won't open up about sex so easily. A more loving, nurturing/open Partner might get them to open up more.

You do not have to be a complete dom, just someone who can at least get my character comfortable with sex/intimacy. While a Dom is preferred, Subs can be good as well.

That is the basic premise of this story so far, please contact me if you are interested!

~J~

(Ps.: My magic spells are basic words translated to latin, If your character does magic, this is optional, I do like the ascetic, however!)

Back
Top Bottom