Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Anything and Everything Abnormal From Monsters to Anthros (Sci-fi/Fantasy/etc)

TuskasDakkas

Planetoid
I am so bad at titles

Hi there everyone! Thanks for taking a look at this search thread. Hopefully the title of this wasn't lame enough to scare people away. Speaking of I imagine it might leave some confused. So what I am looking for is something involving Human male with a female/non-binary that is not Human. Typical I know but I can't help my cravings so stop judging me! Now what exactly we do with that pairing is up to us. I am okay with smut or plot focused plots. However I generally prefer a more even balance to plot and smut. To be honest if someone clicks with me I will practically beg to do multiple RPs so we can split the difference. Anyway I feel I should give a bit of info about me. I'm from Canada and am 25. I am on a decent amount and try to reply at least once a day. As long as I'm not feeling crappy or real life is getting in the way. An important thing is people understanding that real life stuff kinda has to take first priority. I do my best to be understanding and relaxed as well. I generally don't get anxious about post size I prefer quality over quantity. So if a post isn't exactly 1243 words every post. No biggie. As long as you give me consistent posts that make sense and are not full of horrible errors. I am happy. So decent grammar and no text talk are the only hard rules for me. If we are going to RP I am going to prefer PMs, Discord and email. In that order. No threads please. I would also like to ask people that PM me to have some idea of what they want to RP. Even a vague genre/setting with some kinks to focus on is enough. It is just polite in my opinion and it shows me you are actually invested.

So quickly through a few rules.
1. No god modding unless agreed upon.
2. No hardcore rape/forced unless agreed upon.
3. I am a switch so I can dom or sub and like both.
4. Be nice! I like making friends on here and try to be friendly. So it's always fun when a partner is equally amicable.
5. We should agree on if our stories are gonna be equal in plot/smut or leaning towards one or the other.
6. Reference images are not only okay but encouraged! I use a whole lot! I only ask that I'm warned if something is NSFW or not. Or if we are using Discord or something, that I get a bit of warning before NSFW content is posted. It's polite and I get super anxious about people reading over my shoulder and seeing some weird shit. Speaking of, every link in this thread is super NSFW!

So someone might naturally ask what exactly I mean by not Human. That is a pretty damn broad category. Well my interests are pretty damn broad. From typical fantasy races that get used, like Elves to more atypical ones like Orcs, Dwarves, etc. My preference however is to the more atypical. If someone comes to me asking to play a sexy Illithid. I would be quite happy! Mostly because I've never done that before! Also it'd be interesting plot and smut wise. Wondering about intercourse with mind flayers aside my point stands. The more out there a suggestion you make, the more anime heart eyes I get when I see your message. While I don't mind more typical choices like Elves or Nekos. It's gonna be a bit of a harder sell to be honest. And because I am an awful person. Here are some more visual references of what I'd enjoy to play against.

My favorite has to be anthros. From cuddly bears lusty kangaroos feisty equines big titty rat goth gfs to leaky leopards . Basically any anthros as long as it isn't My Little Pony. Not my thing, never will be don't ask. If you do ask, you will be called a butt.
Mutants, aliens and anything with a weird face and hot body. By this I mean something like Deathclaws Elites quadruped alien women demonic lovers this lovely thing too!
Fantasy races love orcs Orcs ORCS! Goblins Minotaurs! mooy minotaurs lizards dragons and everything from a fantasy setting you can think of.
Did someone say female Venom!? Superheroes in general is a favorite genre of mine.
As well as Sci-fi/cyberpunk especially robots, cyborgs, androids, synthetics, and any other type of metal gal

Now onto some kinks. Anything bold is more important to me than others. Big tits, breast play, groping, anal, incest, MILFs semi-public sex, romance, teasing, dirty talk, cuddling/clinging, oral, lactation, size play, public sex, big sub little dom, light BDSM/bondage, transformation, expansion, bimbo, gender bend, interracial, uniforms/costumes, monster girls, rule 34, muscle girl, chubby girls, thick girls size differences, short girls, tall girls, anthro, beast, pet play, collars, shortstacks. While not nearly a comprehensive list, I have a ton of kinks. So just ask if it isn't on here. The worst I can do is say it isn't for more. But more likely I will give it a try first if I never have before!

And my limits are scat, watersports, vore, gore, rape, and torture.

So now what plots am I interested in? Well a lot.
Superheroes of any type.
Medieval or Modern Fantasies.
Harems/Reality Warping/Transformation plots. (Craving some reality warping/transformation focused RPs. Extra points if this interests ya.)
Science fiction of any sort.
Rule 34, Fallout, Skyrim, Nintendo stuff, Marvel, DC, Pokemon, Warhammer, and a whole lot more just ask.
I have more specific plot ideas but I am keeping those to myself until someone asks for it. So decide on what ya want and come to me with even a general idea. Contact me through PMs and we'll have a great time!

Thanks for reading! :)

Back
Top Bottom