Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved. (Me/eric)

O l l i x x x x x

Super-Earth
Kimiko was not at all pleased with being here. She wished she was one of the lucky ones that hadn't been captured and forced into this tight cage. She shock the cage but one of the guards hissed at her and propped one of the large guns inside to shock her. It hit her skin and made her body twitch around in pain as they electrocuted her for only a brief moment. The guard laughed before moving on. She was in a black leather, slutty clothing as she liked to call it. The fabric of her bottoms cling to her firm butt cheeks and staying plastered against her skin. As well as there were only a little bit of fabric covering her nipples from being visible as a top. She had thick chains wrapped around her small wrists and ankles, and she tried to tug on them to break free. But it was no use. She was just waiting for the buyers to come by again and look through all the lined up cages of so called 'pets' for themselves. Hopefully one would take her and put her out of her mystery.

Eric, a redheaded, green-eyed buyer, saw Kimiko, and bought her. He thought she was beautiful. He then took her home with him. He led her to his bedroom, and stripped her clothes off, and took off his own. He then said "I don't want to have to hurt a beautiful lady like yourself, unless you disobey me. If you do whatever I want you to, we will get along quite well. Now.. give me a handjob." His cock was nice and hard, and he waited for Kimiko to please him.

She was pretty sure that someone would pick her. And just to her luck, they did. But this wasn't one of the men she wanted. She wanted the one that would just kill her for experiments. That was better than being a play toy. But as she found herself in the man's house and him stripping her down naked before stripping himself down. She felt odd as she cleared her throat. Hearing him speak and demanding her to do such a simple task as please him with her hands made her feel even more uncomfortable. She scurried away from him. Not thinking of the consequences as she blurted, "No!"

He then said "I will free and marry you if you are a good little girl and do as I say. If not, I will force you into submission. If you don't want to be raped, obey me." He then awaited his handjob.

"Your words are just lies!" She growled. "You say that just so I will obey you. But you lie just like the rest of them." Kimiko was growling at him, and trying to cover herself up as best she could.

He calmly said "I'm not lying. I WILL marry you if you obey me. If your behavior doesn't improve, you will be raped and beaten."

The angry tone in his voice caught her off guard. She looked at his twisted unpleased face. She growled a bit and stayed in her position before crawling forward a bit. She didn't like the sound of touching him, this stranger but she wrapped her hand around his length and turned her head to the side looking at the wall as she slowly stroked him in her hand.

He came in her face, and then said "Oh... it feels so good! Now suck on my cock!" He then waited for her to wipe/lick the cum off her face before sticking his cock into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom