Fx M or F Seeking a spark

Panopticon

Meteorite
That's probably an odd title for a request thread, but then, this is likely to be a non-standard request thread throughout.

While I am an experienced roleplayer/writer who has been around the block a few times, this is my first foray into Blue Moon Roleplaying and I am still finding my footing. That said, I know I won't get too far without putting something out there. Welcome to my initial, fumbling attempt.

A few things about me, and I will try very hard to be brief:

• I am a forum writer, strictly. I have my reasons, the primary one being speed of response. Writing is a hobby for me, not an obligation, and to that end I write when I can. Realistically, that is unlikely to be more than once or twice a week. I am happy to discuss plot and chat OOC in PM, but real-time conversing on Discord is not something I have the time for.
  • I love plot and story above all else. I like the freedom to take things in a more erotic direction when there's real chemistry between the characters, and it will add a layer of drama or intrigue. It's not a mandatory thing.
  • I can be verbose. I can be concise too, when necessary, but if I am in a mood and the story is compelling, I can write a lot.
  • My genre preferences range widely, and writing for me is a form of escapism. That means I am very unlikely to be interested in mundane or slice-of-life settings. Give me a novel twist: a splash of the arcane, or supernatural, or whimsical, and I am more readily hooked and committed.
  • I strongly, strongly prefer the written word over face claims and other images. If you enjoy using them, that's perfectly fine. Just know I am unlikely to invest in the time to find my own.

What do I look for in a plot? Drama. Intrigue. I adore conflict. Corruption. A little bit of absurdity. A fair amount of humor.

Characters I enjoy writing (and writing opposite): Strong of will, with motivations and desires and blind spots and glaring faults. Intelligent. Sarcastic. Arrogant, at times. I don't mind a pinch of brooding, but that should be a spice, not the main course.

F-list: I don't have one. That may change as I get more settled and see a need, but for the time being I think I can address that yes/no/maybe situation here. As previously mentioned, my greatest concern is telling a story, so a kink or smut-driven plot will not spark my interest. Within the confines of the story, I am generally happy to let the erotic elements unfold organically and in a way that makes sense for the characters.

However, there are a few things that I'd rather not write about:
vore, humiliation/degradation, choking/breath control, incest, pregnancy, scat/urination/golden showers, transformation, unnatural proportions. Anthro or anime-esque characters are likely to get a no as well.

After all that, one might expect to follow a list of brilliant ideas, sexy pairings, or pre-rolled characters looking for a mate. I have none of those things prepared. What I do have is the desire to find the right partner (or two), who perhaps has an idea they've been hoarding, or a semi-formed plot that just needs a touch of external inspiration to develop into something intriguing. I'm looking for a spark - something that will catch fire in my mind and drive me to tap out a thousand or so words every couple of days to the delight of my partner and I both.

If you happen to have one of those hidden away in a back pocket, do let me know. I'd love to hear from you.

Pan

Back
Top Bottom