Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creating a Star Wars Knights of the New Republic

Dark Country

My love is vengeance that is never free...
star-wars-logo.jpg

So, here's what I want to do:

• Make a fair, and balanced game with the complexity of involvement of character creation of D&D 3.5--and yet streamlined and easy to use as 5e.
  • I want to use things like Lightsaber types, forms, techniques similar in function to D&D's 'Called Shots'- In which the player calls out exactly what he's wanting to do and then rolls, Lightsaber Crystals, and the use Force Powers.
  • To create a leveling system so that we aren't all-powerful. As well as the Jedi training regime from Padawan to Knight, to Master.
  • I want to involve as many species as possible; remember Star Wars spans entire systems so there are just more than Humans out there.
  • I want to include Jedi and Sith Classes (Yes, you can be a Sith.) Such as the Guardian, Consular, and Sentinel and their respective Sith halves. As well as incorporate specializations such as the Sentinel Shadow.
  • I would like there to be skills outside of the Jedi/Sith abilities. Like Astrometrics for example. As this won't just be about Jedi vs Sith. There are Republican and Dominion forces; Soldiers, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, etc.
  • I will be using most Legends material for this endeavor as I feel it holds a lot of weight and has more information more readily available.
Rules

(1.) Be fair and polite to everyone.
(2.) No bashing other comments; everyone is allowed an opinion. It may differ from yours but it is no less valid unless its validity is brought into question by me, the thread maker.
(3.) I will answer any, and all questions I can; one at a time, however. I do get busy, I do have a life. Please be patient with me.
(4.) If you have an idea or perhaps know more about how the D&D system works better than I do, I encourage you to share your thoughts and opinions.

(5.) Please follow all other thread rules. Thank-you. ~^-^~

*I am looking for a fair, and kind Moderator for my Discord who views things objectively and can see things from multiple viewpoints not just his, or another's. I want someone who is impartial so that they can make good judgment calls.

** I am looking for a graphics artist to make a Character sheet based on an outline, similar to D&D 5e's Character Sheet.​

Back
Top Bottom