Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Cravings. All Welcome. Come with Vigor.

[Hello and welcome to my little section of the site. Not sure what you're all looking for, but hopefully it's something that I can offer. I'm gonna post all my lewd ideas, some general guidelines, and anything else I can think of. If you want send me a PM, or post on the thread. I promise to get back to you should you leave me a message.]

~Current Kink Cravings~

Oral, Anal, Cumplay, Titfuck, Sloppy(Messy), Rimming, Futa-transformation, Mind Alteration (Fantasy or Realistic), Teasing, Dirty Talk, and more! (Updated as I please)

~Contacting me, Getting a Roleplay, and What I'm Looking for~

Do yourself a favor and please be patient with me. I will probably ask a lot of questions, I will love getting a ton of questions from you. As to where we play will likely be PM's, but I might be fine with a thread depending on the circumstances. I'm looking for interesting roleplays, and as far as smut vs. plot I don't care about the ratios so long as I'm entertained. That being said if a plot doesn't hold my interest I'll let you know before hand and hopefully we can either fix the roleplay or lay it to rest.

I like original ideas, I like sparks of creativity, I like someone who I can roll ideas off, people who I can explore ideas with.

When it comes to literacy level I am an English speaker, and I've roleplayed for many years. I don't care if you make mistakes, I likely made a few mistakes typing this post up. I don't do 1-liners, and if roleplay posts are light/lacking content it can drain my interest. That being said I don't need a minimum amount of content, but I do want my partners to be as invested as I am. So I would say that I'm not someone a newbie should approach, but I'm not a jaded veteran who is grumpy either.

~The Dominant Side~

Witch's Coven:
This roleplay would involve my character being a witch and looking for either a familiar, another witch, or a servant of some kind. With more magical power/having the upper hand they would be the dominant one both in terms of power dynamics but also fun in the bedroom. The plot here would be about her life in modern day living among those who know little of Witch's and other things. Or perhaps in a more medieval setting perhaps trying to train up someone to help her with things and work on improving her current lot in life. We can further narrow down what we want to focus on, lot's of room for ideas and refinement.

Roses and Wine: Medieval Fantasy. Owner of a prosperous but slightly odd and out of the way tavern. My character dabbles in various ventures, including helping adventures and perhaps the more odd of society. Depending on if we want to play towards a more rough/wild crowd it could perhaps cater to the darker side of town like thieves or a criminal element, or perhaps it's just in a rough part of town and people here are more on the up and up. Either way it would deal with your character coming into her service. The pay is good, and she's easy on the eyes, but there are a few things that she doesn't quite tell you, one of them being she isn't quite as she seems.

Dominant Desires: Any time frame. This roleplay would more or less be about my character being eccentric. They have a grand goal, a deep desire, and they are more than willing to do whatever it takes to succeed. Perhaps they are literally unhinged, perhaps they enjoy their power, maybe it's more a brilliant and bright character not having qualms with getting down and dirty or using their boons and brains to do stuff normal people might not consider correct. This would have me playing a very dominant futanari. Your character either getting caught up in things, or perhaps one of my rivals or enemies that I've subjected to helping me without any chance of your character having any power over me. Forced or coerced to help your character soon will realize that this person plays by their own rules.

~Either Dom/Or Sub~

Guild Life:
Medieval/Fantasy Times. This would be about two partners getting to know each other as they enjoy guild life together. The type of guild can be discussed, perhaps it could do one of several things, or specialize in something. Either way it would be about two co-workers who spend lots of time with each other and end up hitting it off. Romance, lewdness, world building and more.

The Secret World: Modern Fantasy.This is set in an area of the world where the veil of magic is lifted, your character for the first time learns of Elves, witches, magical portals, enchanted items and more. What this could entail is pretty wide open. Your character, my character, and the challenges they face would very much be constructed as we talk on what specifics we want. The roleplay would focus on your character settling into a new world, a world they don't know a thing about, leaning on my character to help them get settled in.

Apartment Life:

~The Submissive Side~

Harem Life:
Anytime Frame. Simply put this will be about you enjoying a harem. The kind of harem, the circumstances around it, what we will be doing, and more will be discussed. I will play anywhere from three to ten (depending on you/my desire/the roleplay itself) futanari/women. Please be semi-literate or better if you choose this option.

In Your Service: Anytime Frame. Either through a lost bet, money/favors, or perhaps dominated into accepting a bad deal. My character is in your service. Perhaps their a spell caster, a great warrior, the greatest servant around, or maybe they have an interesting kind of past. This is pretty open and gives us some options, but the main catch of the roleplay would be a servant who is working on their freedom, or is paying your character back with their service. Either permanent or freedom down the line is expected, for now my characters power is lent to yours to help them achieve their goal.

Back
Top Bottom