Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge: A dish best served steamy (ObligatoryServitude & IntoTheMystic)

IntoTheMystic

Planetoid
By the time Nick Wilson made his way in to his corner office as usual his staff had already been at work for well over an hour, busily knocking items off of their 'to do' lists. While the corporate handbook stated office hours did indeed begin at 8 a.m., Nick viewed himself as more of a 9, maybe 9:30 kind of guy. It was a perk he'd granted to himself. Plus, it afforded him the ability to get in his workout at the gym before things like 'work' could potentially sidetrack it.

As VP of Sales of a national pharmaceutical firm he was keenly aware that his image was a key to his success, so from Nick's perspective his high intensity workouts were just as important to his career as any high stress boardroom meeting. And after all, keeping his 6'4", 230 pound frame still sculpted and chiseled didn't just happen by accident. Not when you're in your mid 30's. Nope, from Nick's perspective his daily workout was just as much a part of his work day as a morning staff meeting.

Plus, it was also fair to say that as a handsome, wealthy bachelor, keeping himself in a physical condition that often caused women to turn their heads his way carried other 'perks' with it as well. Then again from Nick's perspective, what would be the point of owning a luxurious condo in the trendy part of downtown if he was unable to keep a steady stream of women flowing through the door to enjoy it with him?

After passing through his office doorway he slipped off his custom crafted navy blue suit jacket and hung it on the brass coat tree in the corner. Settling in to the plush black leather executive chair at his desk he pulled out his cell phone to browse through his calendar for the next few days.

Nick liked to consider his specialty to be 'client development', which meant while the calendars of those who worked for him on his team would be littered with sales calls, meetings and presentations, his was typically filled with dinners, events and functions. This week's agenda included golf at the country club on Wednesday, a client dinner at Morton's on Tuesday, entertaining in the firm's luxury suite at a hockey game on Thursday. Exhausting.

While Nick's rise to the top of his field did progress rapidly, it admittedly wasn't because of the traditional reasons. He wasn't necessarily the most savvy, intelligent businessman, but then again he'd never had to be. Since high school Nick was always the most handsome, most athletic, most popular guy around. Guys wished they could be him, girls wished they could be with him. For a guy like Nick, things just always seemed to fall in to place for him.

His charm, good looks, and athletic prowess carried him through college as well. Although he was never elite enough to become a professional athlete, he was a successful enough football star in college that everyone around town knew his name. So, while perhaps he was a bit of a slacker in his business school classes there was one area that fit his skill set perfectly. Sales.

Early in his career while other salespeople struggled to even get their foot in the door, they always opened widely for Nick. With his charm, good looks and local fame sales came easy for him. The industry he was in or product he was selling was irrelevant. If Nick was selling it, people wanted to buy it from him. After all, it made for great stories with friends.

"Hey, you'll never guess who I met with this week. Nick Wilson!"

"I just signed a software development contract this week with a new firm in town. I've been working with Nick Wilson on it, helluva guy!"

"Next Tuesday I actually have a chance to play Meadowbrook Country Club, but do you know the best part? I'm going as Nick Wilson's guest!"

Yep, for Nick products and services damn near sold themselves.

Having said that, just because he was gifted at conveying the outward image that worked best for him didn't mean there wasn't another side to Nick. A side he kept hidden. A side that could be ruthless, cruel and hurtful if it suited his purposes.

Like, sabotaging the efforts of a co-worker if necessary to ensure he'd win a promotion he wanted. Skillfully manipulating others to ensure his success, even if it also guaranteed their failure. Creating no-win circumstances for those he didn't like, just so he could sit back and enjoy their struggles.

Indeed, as much as Nick savored his own successes, there was a dark side to him as well that sometimes enjoyed the pain and failure of others. Even going back to as far as high school he'd been known to toy with the hearts and emotions of girls, just to amuse himself with their crushing heartbreaks. He'd smirk with amused delight, thinking to himself, "Seriously? She actually thought I would really want to go out with her? Her?? Unbelievable."

That was a side of himself though that he was careful to keep discreetly hidden away. After all, since he lacked the 'traditional' skill sets that normally elevated people to the top of their field, Nick was well aware of which skills worked for him. More than anything his success hinged on his ability to maintain that uber successful persona he'd crafted for himself. That one that made women swoon and men say, "Nick Wilson, he's a helluva guy!" So for Nick, it was all about image and reputation.

After logging on to his desktop computer he was greeted with a pop-up reminder from HR. The woman who they'd selected as his new executive assistant would be beginning today. "Great," he thought to himself sarcastically. "Let's see if they can get it right this time."

Nick and HR viewed the role of his assistant through different perspectives. While HR looked for specific skills, experiences and backgrounds, Nick was more concerned with other 'attributes'. In fact, he'd become so frustrated that he'd stepped away from the hiring process altogether. Nick would let HR handle the recruiting, interviewing and even the hiring of his assistant. If it turned out that she didn't meet his own specific expectations there were countless ways he could find to justify terminating her and the process would begin anew.

As he closed the pop-up reminder he muttered beneath his breath, "For god's sake, seriously? How hard can it be to find a gorgeous woman to sit at the desk outside my office??"

Last edited:
Nick Wilson is an asshole.

No one believed her when she said those words. The man had done such a good job of selling himself that everyone in town thought he was a saint and an all-star and perfect in every way. Asshole. He was no saint, he was no kind-hearted, warm and friendly individual. He was a back-stabbing, heartless son of a bitch.

At least, Alicia had always thought. Though she was one of the few that had seen his 'dark' side, the side that he kept hidden from the public. She had followed his career long enough to know that she wasn't the only one to feel the wrath of his dark side, but most didn't know it was him. Underhanded sabotage was his go-to, the kind of sabotage that couldn't be traced back to him. There was always a fall-guy. How many innocent people had Nick Fucking Wilson thrown under the bus in order to attain his fame and fortune?

The man didn't know it yet, but his ways were about to come to an end. He was soon going to pay for what he did, what he was still doing.

Why did Alicia hate the man with such fiery passion? It was more than just her fiery red hair and matching personality that fueled her anger. It was their history. In high school Alicia - who had been known as 'Horrid Hairy' back in those days - had been a short, timid girl. Her red hair had been wild and untamable (hence the nickname) and there had been more than one occasion where she had come to school with a brush or comb legitimately stuck in her hair. It was embarrassing and humiliating but she didn't know how to handle her hair. Then there was her acne-ridden face, her braces... and her freckles. So many freckles. All in all she had been an outcast, down-trodden and bullied individual.

There had been so many bullies back then and Alicia had spent the last five years checking them off her list, getting her revenge on each and every one. She had saved the worst for last. Nick Wilson. The man that had not only asked her to prom in high school, but then had pelted her with raw eggs, destroying the beautiful blue dress her mother had spent all month sewing for her.

Nick Wilson would get his.

"Oh, thank you for showing me around." The new, improved Alicia Williams said to the man that was showing her around. It was easy to notice where the man's eyes kept drifting. She had dressed in a modest pants suit, wanting to look the part of a professional, but had left the top two buttons undone, revealing more cleavage than professionally acceptable but so far no one had said anything to her.

"Last stop, Mr. Wilson's office. This will be where you are working. Uh, I guess it's time to introduce you to the man himself." He said and she smiled and nodded eagerly.

Matt knocked on the large, wooden door and when he heard a reply, he opened the door and peered inside. "Sir, I have your new assistant." He said and then took a step inside. "Nick Wilson, it is my honor to introduce you to Alicia Williams."

As Alicia stepped into the room, she rolled her head, causing her smooth red hair the flair out behind her and she smiled wide, showing off her pearly white teeth. With her four inch heels, she stood at 5'11", leaving her only a short distance she had took look up to look into the tall, muscular man's eyes when he stood. "A pleasure to meet you." She said as she held out her hand.

When their hands met, she sent a jolt of power through his body and could feel his cock twitch in his pants. Oh yes. Her looks weren't all that had changed since high school. She had also developed a certain set of gifts that allowed her to manipulate a man's body. She had no idea how or why, but she had learned that all it took was a single touch and she could influence a man's body.

Nick had grown so accustomed to being underwhelmed by the assistants HR sent his way that when he heard Matt's voice at the door he didn't even bother to look up. It wasn't that he didn't know the purpose of Matt's visit, but rather that Nick was more interested in finishing reading the betting odds for this weekend's football games.

"One second Matt," he said, holding up his hand dismissively, indicating his introduction was going to have to wait, at least until he saw the spread for the Bears game. Favored by 4.5. Awesome. Easy money.

Finally, Nick looked up toward the doorway. His new assistant had yet to make her appearance until after Matt finished his introduction. But, as the stunning red-haired woman stepped inside his office Nick was floored. "Jesus christ," he thought to himself. "Finally, they got it right! Unbelievable."

A bit of astonishment was evident in the tone of Nick's voice when he replied, "Well Matt, in this case I could not agree more. It certainly is your honor, isn't it?" Nick looked right past Matt to Alicia, giving her his much practiced dashing smile that had served him well for years. That smile that no woman could resist and would lay the groundwork for his eventual, inevitable seduction of her. Well, should the woman be that lucky.

He gave a gentle tug on his designer tie, ostensibly straightening the red silk fabric that hung neatly on his crisp, white monogrammed shirt. Rising from his chair he walked over to the doorway, his strides and smile those of a powerful, confident man who was clearly the alpha in the room.

In his own practiced way Nick rapidly eyed Alicia from head to toe, then from toe to head. Immediately he was more than satisfied that she was exactly what he was looking for in an assistant. He was intrigued even more when after stepping closer realized he did not tower over her in his typical intimidating manner, not nearly as much as he did with most women.

Fascinating. Ok, maybe a little disarming that his physical presence might not be quite as intimidating to her as most, but fascinating nonetheless.

"The pleasure is all mine, Alica," he said with a smile, taking her outstretched hand in his and shaking it.

Damn. What the hell was that?

At the first skin on skin contact with her silky soft hand Nick felt a surge of lust and arousal that went straight to his cock, bringing it to life even more than it already was. Damn! Clearly, this woman was the real deal. Finally, HR got it right, and in a big way. There was definitely some sort of chemistry happening already between he and Alicia. Oh yes, already Nick was sensing there was going to be a special connection between the two of them.

"Thanks so much for your help Matt, I appreciate it," Nick offered, giving him a friendly slap on the shoulder that was at the same time nudging him back toward the doorway and out of his office. "Why don't you give Alica and I some time to get acquainted. Oh, and do me a favor, tell Abby at the main reception desk to hold my calls for the next hour. Thanks Matt."

Once Matt made his exit Nick closed the door behind him. Rather than moving toward his desk where two chairs sat across from it, he gestured toward the seating area in his office.

"I'm sure that between the VP plaque on the door, and the suit and tie your first impression of me is that I'm just another stodgy, conservative suit," he said with a smile. "I assure you though, that's not the case. I'm really a casual, down to earth guy Alicia."

With another gesture of his arm, drawing her attention to his lavish office and spectacular view, he added, "All of this is just part of the job, comes with the territory I guess you could say." He was like a king showing off his empire, trying to appear modest before the fairest woman in all the land.

"Please, have a seat. Make yourself comfortable." After she sat in one of the two leather love seats, Nick took his seat in the other, sitting on the end closest to her.

"The first thing you should know about me is that, well, my schedule isn't always the typical 9 - 5. You should know up front that there will be times when there might be some late nights, though obviously I'll do my best to keep those to a minimum for you. I know though that some husbands or boyfriends frown on that and it can sometimes put a strain on a relationship. I hope that won't be a problem for you?"

This woman was distractingly beautiful. It was all Nick could do to not reveal how he was already undressing her with his eyes. Not to mention, the surge of arousal he'd felt earlier when they shook hands seemed to be having lingering effects. Yep, he'd better stop talking for a while and gather himself.

"Enough about me and the position, we have plenty of time for that," he said with his world class smile. "Tell me about you. How did you end up finding this position with us, and what are you hoping to get out of your experience here?"

Ok, so those were bullshit questions. Still, it was part of the role he had to play right now. What Nick was far more curious about and really wanted to ask her was, "What's your favorite position? On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you assess your skills at giving head?" Regretably, he knew those questions were going to have to wait. The only silver lining was, he also knew it was only a matter of time before he would know beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly what those answers were.

Last edited:
As she looked into those dark eyes of his, all she could do was smile. This was him, this was the misogynistic ass wipe that had asked her out in high school only to ruin her beautiful dress. Even after high school she had followed his career so she knew what kinds of things this man had done in order to climb to the top. Just like in high school he hadn't cared who he needed to step on to get to a position of power.

...tell Abby at the main reception desk to hold my calls for the next hour.

Just what was he expecting to happen over the next hour, did he think that just because he was her boss, that something... Fun was going to happen? Well, he'd be in for a surprise. "Well, I'm glad you're a casual guy, Mr. Wilson. I don't think I could get along with a stingy suit." She said but even as she said it, she winked and smiled, showing that she was just teasing him. Was it done in a flirtatious way? Well, some would think so.

She sat down on the sofa as he instructed and crossed one leg over the other, watching as he sat in the other chair but close enough that her legs were nearly touching his. "Late nights, huh?" Alicia asked casually and leaned a little closer. "Tell me, Mr. Wilson," She set her hand on his knee. As she did so, she sent another surge through his body, this time causing him to start feeling overheated. "If we were to stay for a late night, would it be just you an me? I have no problem with that, but I feel like I would like to tell my brother if that were the case. No boyfriend or husband to speak of, but I'm currently living with my brother and he can be a tad overprotective. That... Well it sounds weird when I say it like that... My brother bought the house we grew up in when my parents decided to retire to Florida but he was having trouble making the mortgage payments so I moved in as a roommate. We split all the bills 50/50."

Shifting back in her chair a little, she shrugged and used a hand to brush her hair to the side. "Well, I was a personal assistant for Mike Maroon, over at Liberty Toyota. Though after he decided on early retirement, I had to find a new job. This position opened up almost the same day my last job... expired so I thought it was fate. When I applied I just knew I was going to get the position." She said confidently. Of course, she had also ensured that the job was open and then used her newfound powers to ensure she got the position so it wasn't just bravado, but that is what it would sound like.

"As for what I'd like to get out of the position... Well, I'm looking for something that will allow me to grow both as a person and as an influence. As a personal assistant to someone so well renown I can build my own reputation which will help me thrive in the business world."

This one was most definitely a keeper.

Granted, Nick had enjoyed far more than his fair share of women during his life, but he couldn't remember the last time one was effecting him like Alicia. Just being in her presence seemed to be igniting all of his systems. His cock stiffening... his body heating up.... it was as if his loins were already fast forwarding in preparation of giving this sweet girl the night of her life.

Damn this girl! Oh the fun he was going to have with her........

As he listened to her speak Nick felt himself becoming so warm that he gave a little tug on his tie, loosening it enough so that he could get to the top button on his shirt and undo it.

"There are sometimes team meetings that happen after hours. But, due to my unconventional schedule sometimes it's necessary for me to.... burn the midnight oil. Obviously I wouldn't need you to stick around for all of those, but... there could be instances where it would be beneficial if you were here as well."

On your knees pleasuring my cock that you will soon be longing to worship.

Of course Nick only allowed that thought to weave through his mind. He'd been summoned in to HR enough times that he now knew the mantra and the buzzwords that he needed to outwardly convey to keep the prissy killjoys in HR content.

So instead, using his well practiced sincere voice he offered, "Of course, if you feel the need to update your brother on your schedule then by all means that's what you should do. Alicia, one thing that you'll come to learn about me is that I respect and value women. I want this to always be a safe space for you, somewhere inclusive, a place where you always feel comfortable."

Was 'inclusive' even the right word there? No matter. Whenever Nick was uncertain he always adopted the 'shotgun' approach. It was definitely one of the buzzwords, he knew that for sure. So more had to be better, right?

He completely missed the first part of her story about how she'd landed this position. The way she casually brushed her hair to the side was enough to distract his mind and cause him to momentarily lose track of what she was saying. Fortunately, he zoned back in just in time to catch the end of her story.

Now, it was his turn to lean forward and give a gentle pat on her knee. "I'm impressed," he said with a smile. "I like your confidence, a woman who knows what she wants then goes out and gets it. I like that."

Nick couldn't help but smile a little at her phrase, "... someone so well renown..."

Good. So she knew his story. She knew the man she would be working for. It wasn't that Nick didn't enjoy talking about himself, it just made things go more smoothly when others laid the groundwork of his stature as well.

"Well, then you've landed in the right spot Alicia. I'm already getting the sense that you and I are going to make a great team. And of course, you can count on me to do everything I can to help you build your career. Because, honestly? As much I love sales and all the perks and rewards that have come with it, what I enjoy most about my job is being able to make a difference in helping others succeed and reach their goals."

Nick then rose from his seat, and walked slowly toward one of the large floor to ceiling glass windows that showed his spectacular view of the city. He was well aware that he was an anomaly when it came to male business executives. Most men his age were beginning to show signs their best years were behind them. Too many frozen dinners that their unattractive wife would toss in the oven when they got home. Too many after work soccer games with their kids that kept them from working out.

Not Nick though. He always put a priority on himself. Which is part of the reason why all of his suits and shirts were custom made. He always felt that was the best way for him to showcase his powerful, sculpted frame. Well, the best way if it had to be confined within a business suit. Nick didn't say a word as he made his way to the window, instead he remained silent so Alicia would have the opportunity to enjoy admiring his frame without distraction.

Once he was there he turned and smiled at her. "Ever see the view of the city from a spot like this before Alicia? Come here, it really is magnificent."

Once she joined him he continued rambling, pointing out different buildings and landmarks, undoubtedly dazzling his new assistant with his prestigious view and vast knowledge. And when he finished his monologue, Nick added, "But, my favorite part of the view? When it's late at night. The lights of the city, the moon, it really is beautiful Alicia. It gives it an almost magical feel in here during those late nights in the office."

Instances where it could be beneficial for her to stay after hours with her boss? While that was true in a lot of environments, she had a feeling that when Nick said it, he intended something completely different. She glanced over at him and flashed her own charming smile. "Oh, I think he'd be happy I'm working late. Working late means more money. More money means the bills are getting paid on time. Though if it become a habit, he might just want to meet you." She said and winked at him.

It was obvious to Alicia that Nick was paying more attention to her body and they way she moved it than to what she was saying. He knew how to make it seem like he was listening and he knew what buzzwords to hit in order to sound like he was a proactive boss that didn't believe in sexual harassment... But she had been on the other side of those meetings before. She knew the buzzwords, had taught them to more than a few individuals. She and Nick were the same age, after all, and it had only been in the last five years that her abilities had developed. Before that she had been a high-paid head of HR at a law firm of all things. She had invented a few of those buzzwords he was spewing.

After realizing that she had a level of control over men she had turned her attention away from HR and had decided to start getting revenge on all the men that had wronged her in her life. Most were easy. Their lives had already taken a turn for the worse so she just had to confront them and they quickly analogized. She wouldn't be as lenient with Nick. He had been the worst offender on her list then after he'd moved on he had not only become more rich, powerful and famous; he had also continued his underhanded ways. Nick Wilson was going down.

As he stood and walked over to the window and stood in front of it, silhouetted against the warm glow of the sun and the extraordinary sight of the city skyline, she couldn't help but wonder how fake he was. Oh sure, his body was nice. He must put in a lot of work to maintain it, but how much of his charming nice guy was an act? Just how dubious was this man. In that moment, watching him standing there, subtly posing as though he wanted to seem natural but she could read through it, she imagined him falling through the glass and plummeting to his death. How high up were they, how long would it take him to fall? Would he have time to wonder what he did wrong in life before his body impacted the ground so far below and shattered into a million pieces?

No, a plummet to his death would be too good for him, too quick. She would break him first. She would use her abilities to worm her way so far into his mind that he would be hers, mind, body and soul and then she would destroy him. Piece by piece. Expose him for the misogynistic pig that he was, show the world how dirty and underhanded he played. She would destroy his ill-gotten reputation, bring down his fame, fortune and belonging and ultimately wipe her feet on him when she was done, leaving him a wreck of the man he had once been.

Walking over to the window as he summoned her, she looked down at the streets below. She knew that, unlike what the movies liked to show, these windows were quite strong. It would take more than a single push to break them. Her slight build wouldn't stand a chance against the sturdy material if she wanted to try pushing him out anyway. It would just lead him to know what she was about.

Instead she pretended to listen as he went on and on about the views from on high. Setting a hand casually on his hip, she began to release wave after wave of sexual energy into him. It was a delicate task. She didn't want to overwhelm him. Slow, small little surges is all it took. She could feel his arousal levels slowly starting to mount higher and higher. He had already loosened his tie, how long would it be before he was trying to find an excuse to do more?

"Well, I look forward to seeing that view soon." She said as she pulled her hand back, abruptly stopping the flow of energy. The suddenness of it would feel like a fish suddenly finding itself in a net and lifted out of the water, unable to breathe. "I really should get to work, sir. I've already had a glance at your schedule and it seems you are quite the busy man. I'd hate to take up more of your time than necessary. My job is to alleviate stress, not add more. Although, I did notice that you don't have a lunch appointment today. If you would like, I can schedule in a private meeting between you and me at that time so that we can become better acquainted?"

Of course. Why hadn't he thought of that earlier? Probably because Alicia seemed to have a way of distracting him that Nick was coming to enjoy more and more. Money! The great motivator.

So, so far he'd learned that Alicia was excited about the opportunity to work for a man as renowned as himself. And now, that she was also motivated by money. This was perfect. Right in his wheelhouse. When it came to luring in women there was always enough money, and enough Nick Wilson, to go around and keep a woman coming back for more. Well, at least until she'd run her course with him and he was ready to move on to the next.

Giving her a playful wink he said, "Well then, in that case perhaps we'll need to make sure that a few.... late nights... land on our schedule every now and then, just to make sure we can help bump up the household budget a bit. And of course, I'd be happy to meet your brother."

Nick's voice then became a little softer, as if what he was about to share was a secret between the two of them. "You know, a lot of men sometimes feel a little awkward about asking other men for their autograph. If by chance your brother is a fan of mine, you should be sure to subtly let him know I'm just another ordinary, average guy, just like him. So, if he feels like he wants my autograph he should just ask, there's no reason for him to be embarrassed about that."

Oh yes, this was going swimmingly. He could already see how enamored Alicia was becoming with him, and now he was working on getting in to good graces with her brother. That could come in handy at some point, especially if the son of a bitch got cocky and somehow got ideas of trying to throw a monkey wrench in to his late night plans with his scorching hot sister.

Nick damn near had to bite his tongue at the sight of Alicia strolling toward him. Fuck, look at those legs. They had to be a mile long. The corners of his lips curled up ever so subtly as he thought about what it would be like the first time he felt those long, sleek stems wrapped snugly around his waist.

Pointing out in to the distance he droned on, "And, if you look over there.... see the billboard with the old couple and the dog? If you look just beyond that you'll see...." Then, there was a hitch in his voice. A pause, as if his riveting lecture had suddenly been thrown off track.

My god, what is this woman? A living, breathing aphrodisiac??

Nick could feel himself getting more distracted and turned on by the minute, by nothing more than the nearness of this woman. What had started out as an attempt to dazzle her with his vast knowledge of the city now seemed to be rapidly devolving in to a clumsy description of the most obvious landmarks right in front of their eyes. Eventually, Nick felt himself becoming light headed and feverish enough that he stretched out his right arm, steadying himself by placing his hand against the wall adjacent to the window.

Thankfully, that seemed to work perfectly. The moment he braced himself he felt the unsteadiness disappear. Thank goodness. Damn, that was weird. If this kept up, he was definitely going to have to ramp up his time table of treating this hottie to a dose of Nick Wilson.

"You're right," Nick agreed. At that moment he was feeling like if he couldn't lay her out across the top of his desk and take her on the spot, he was probably better off taking a break from her right now. "And, I'm impressed that you're already on top of my schedule. I've got a good feeling about you, Alicia Williams. A very good feeling...."

Nick led her out of his office and to her strategically located desk outside his door. The work space for his admin was situated so that if she were the sort of eye candy worthy of his attention he could admire her profile with ease from his desk. However, if she wasn't up to his standards, as was typically the case with his assistants, he could simply ignore her or close the door. But Alicia? Oh, she was definitely going to be a 'door open' sort of woman.

"If there's anything that you need, anything at all, don't hesitate to ask. My door is always open for you Alicia," he offered with his trademark charming smile.

Once back to his desk Nick adjusted his chair slightly. A little bit to the left, then a swivel to the right. Perfect viewing position established. Damn, she'd just started and she was already on it. From a distance he watched her checking email, jotting down notes, silky hair cascading down over her shoulder, her foot swaying enticingly in a mesmerizing rhythm.

Picking up his phone he hit the speed dial for his favorite French restaurant two blocks away. Nick was not the sort of man to leave his order with the person who answered the phone. No, he would speak directly with the chef.

"Ranier, Nick Wilson.... good to talk. Listen, I've got a special lunch for two today. I need you to work your magic for me. Your choice, something worthy of a beautiful young woman's first day on the job. Oh, and don't forget the wine. And I need it here at noon sharp. Thanks Ranier."

Nick smirked after hanging up, muttering to himself, "Screw HR and their fucking 'drug free work place' policy." This lunch needed to go well. If it went exceptionally well, maybe he would be enjoying what he really wanted most for lunch. If not, it would be yet another step of laying the groundwork for what would eventually be making Alicia his.

Alicia smiled and nodded her head to the man before she made her way to her desk. She pretended not to notice the sound of his chair as he shifted around until he got a better view of her. It was easy to fall into the rhythm of work. Despite having worked in HR for years, over the last five years her job had changed so many times that it didn't take long for her to adjust to new things. She opened up files on the computer and went through notes, finding them with ease. Clearly whomever had held this position before had been meticulous at note taking. It made it easier for her to do her job.

As she was going through the notes, she spotted a light on her phone light up. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed Nick was on the phone. Casually, she picked up the receiver herself, pretending to dial a number. Though what she was actually doing was listening in on his phone call. Who was Ranier? Jotting down notes, she waited until a moment after he hang up before hanging up as well. With the ease of the professional she was, she searched for Ranier's name and quickly learned it was a local French restaurant. Trying to schmooze her on her first day?

Returning to work, she waited until Nick got up to close his office door for an important phone call before she picked up her phone again. She dialed the number for Ranier's personal phone.

"Hello, my name-"

"Are you calling for a reservation?" The man interrupted her with a heavy French accent.

"Uh, no-"

"Well, Miss, I am sorry, but I am a very busy man. You will 'ave to call back another time."

"Mr. Ranier. I am calling on behalf of Mr. Wilson." She said more firmly.

There was only a slight pause. "I 'ave already spoken with Mr. Wilson this morning. Why is 'e not calling my back 'imself?"

"My name is Alicia, I am his new personal assistant. He is on a very important call and asked me to take care of this for him."

"I see. And what is it that you are taking care of?"

"His lunch reservation. It looks like his conference call is going to run over and so he asked me to change the time of delivery from noon to 12:30."

The man proceeded to curse in French but then said in a polite, if annoyed, tone, "Very well. I will arrange it personally."

"Thank you sir for your understanding." She said and then hung up, smiling to herself.

For the rest of the morning she continued to work diligently.

At five minutes until noon, she stood and made her way into Nick's office. As she closed the door behind her, she smiled at him and one hand moved to brush her hair behind her ear while the other one subtly locked the door behind her back. "Mr. Wilson." She said then as she slowly walked towards him, knowing just how to move her body in an enticing manner. "From the moment I laid eyes on you I have had one thought running through my head."

She walked around to stand behind him. Her hands settled on his shoulders and gave a firm squeeze and gently pushed down, silently telling him to remain seated. Leaning down closer to whisper into his ear, she said, "You look like you carry a lot of stress..." She said as she allowed him a moment to breathe in the strong scent of her perfume. When she did straighten back up her hands remained on his shoulders and she began to gently squeeze and massage the tight muscles there.

"Back massages are one of my specialties. With all the hard work you've been doing, I think you could use a little break. Why don't you remove your shirt and stretch out on your desk. I'm sure I could work out this... tension for you." She said. As she spoke her fingers found the exposed flesh of his neck where it met his spine and she tenderly rubbed at it, sending waves of pleasure through his entire body - pleasure and the desire to obey.

She'd barely had an opportunity to settle in to her new role but as he gazed out toward her desk Nick knew that Alicia was going to be a joy to work with. Ok, a joy to watch work. Same thing. But from Nick's perspective, she was no doubt going to meet and exceed all of the expectations he had for her in this role.

He busied himself killing time until it would be time for their private luncheon when his slow, steady seduction of her could continue. Nick called a few clients, chatted with a golf buddy, to his credit even managed to productively knock an item or two off of his 'to do' list. But, his eyes always continued to glance back toward Alicia.

Damn, this was one seriously captivating woman.

Considering how much attention he'd been paying to her, shockingly Nick was caught off guard when she appeared in his doorway. Immediately, he laid the gold plated Waterman pen he'd been holding in his hand down on his desk, smiling and giving her his full attention.

It was like he could almost breathe in the sensual scent of her hair as he watched her casually brush it back behind her ear. At the same time, the simple sound of her voice saying, "Mr. Wilson," made his heart race and seemed to cause everything in the room, other than herself, to fade in to the background in a blurry haze.

Everything about this woman felt fresh and exciting to Nick, a breath of fresh air in a staid corporate environment that was filled with nothing but the ordinary and the routine. Alicia on the other hand had a style and a confidence about her that was mesmerizing, unique from anyone who'd ever been in this role before.

Even the way she slowly moved toward him, confident, graceful, her curves moving alluringly like a feline seductress set her apart from the others. Honestly, as exciting as it was for Nick to watch her approach, it was also a bit unnerving. Women tended to be intimidated and in awe of him, tentative and leery of how to go about approaching a man of his stature. But not Alicia. There was most definitely a boldness about this woman.

"From the moment I laid eyes on you I have had one thought running through my head."

As soon as he heard her utter those words he knew she was his. Nick could barely conceal his enthusiasm. God damn, this woman wanted him, and she wanted him bad.

"Yes Alicia? Go on," he said, that familiar cocky, arrogant underlying tone in his voice apparent.

To his surprise though, she moved past him, out of his view until she stood behind him. At the feel of her hands on his shoulders, firmly squeezing and gently pressing down, a quiet, just barely audible sound escaped him. God, her hands felt amazing. Nick felt the urge to stand up, pull her in to his arms and treat her to a long, deep kiss that would no doubt begin what would soon turn in to lunch time fireworks.

Instead, for some reason he remained seated, unmoving, listening to her voice murmuring softly near his ear as her hands continued working their magic. His eyelids fluttered a few times, then simply surrendered and closed. As he released a slow, long exhale his senses were filled with the erotic scent of her perfume, the knowing touch of her hands, while his thoughts drifted away in to nothingness, occupied now by nothing other than the soothing sound of Alicia's whispers in his ear.

Damn, she was amazing. Now this was a woman who knew how to treat a man like him. Sensing his needs. Tending to them. Serving him. Without even being asked. And as her hands caressed his shoulders her words stroked his ego, giving it every bit as much of a hard-on as the one now forming in his trousers.

She'd barely finished speaking and already his head was nodding, his voice quiet, almost in a daze. "Yes..... that sounds perfect." And when Nick felt the sensation of skin on skin contact, silky fingertips on male flesh, another sound came from him. This one was more noticeable though. Definitely audible. Definitely recognizable. This was a moan of pure pleasure, erotic sensations now permeating through his body.

His hands went to work undoing his already loosened tie the rest of the way, sliding it off from beneath the collar of his shirt then simply letting it land on the floor on the left side of his chair. Now he was at work undoing buttons, pulling apart the fabric, yet oddly even at this point Nick still had no awareness of his mind processing any sort of decision. Of any sort of 'yes or no' thought process at all. This was more like, being on auto-pilot. Simply responding and acting.

When the last button was undone, revealing the sculpted upper body that women drool over, he pulled the shirt off, then reaching out allowed it to land on to the floor on his right. Being that he was a bit of a neat freak, and the fact that he never really had that much work to do, the neatly polished surface of Nick's desktop contained very little clutter.

At first he picked up a short stack of files and placed them neatly on a side chair sitting across from his desk. Then the same with a stack of sales brochures that sat adjacent to them. Soon though he was becoming impatient and losing interest in his rearranging. Instead, he simply moved up on to the desk, stretched out upon it on his stomach as Alicia had suggested, barely aware of the random objects and files that fell to the floor when they were displaced by his powerful frame.

Ultimately though, he laid stretched out along the length of his desk, shirtless, his arms bent and resting above his head while his legs stretched toward the opposite end. Letting out another long exhale, Nick said in a slow, almost disoriented voice, "You're right, Alicia.... so much stress.... so much tension...."

Alicia took a step backwards, intending to feign interest as Nick took off his shirt. After all, who high school jock managed to maintain a nice body after high school, especially one that sat behind a desk all day. Bracing herself for the newly flubbed over body, she was genuinely shocked when he started to undo his shirt to reveal smooth, toned muscles. She had noticed before the way his suit hugged so tightly to his body but she figured he had put on weight and hadn't bothered to get a new suit because he was fooling himself that he was 'going to lose weight' but no. He was a complete stud under those tight fitting clothes!

Not having to pretend to be interested in his curves and edges, her eyes took him in with appreciation and she lifted a hand to casually fan herself, not caring if Nick caught the gesture or if he recognized it for what it was.

He was like an Adonis sculpted out of marble and brought to life. All she wanted to do right now was run her fingers over his soft, malleable flesh and feel those hard muscles. Lucky her, she'd get her wish soon enough.

She watched in amusement as he carefully started to move things off his desk. She had been temped to bring in a massage table for this but one, it would have tipped him off to her plan, and two, she enjoyed making him use his desk for this. He was so meticulous with the things he pulled off the desk. Was he really that concerned with where things were on his desk? Such a neat freak. It was a little hot. She made a mental note to come in and rearrange things just a little every day, just to get under his skin.

While he worked on clearing his desk, she went out to her small little office section and found her purse. She picked it up and walked back into the office, setting it down on one of the chairs. From it she pulled out a small Bluetooth speaker then used her phone to put on some relaxing music. She then busied herself with pulling out candles and setting them around the room (making sure none were on the desk, just in case), lighting each one before turning off the lights. Next she closed the blinds, plunging them into a near dark room that was lit only by flickering candle light. It was a warm, soft glow. By the time she had the music going, he seemed to lose his patience with clearing the desk and just lay down, not caring if his things were scattered or digging into his exposed flesh.

Alicia laced her fingers together and stretched, popping her back as well as the knuckles in her hands. She then brought her arms back, pressing her elbows backwards to stretch her back the other direction. Finally she tilted her head from one side to the other, getting satisfactory pops from her neck as well. "Now, I want you to just relax, Mr. Wilson. This is all about you." She reached into her purse again and this time pulled out a bottle of massage oil and a small rectangular disk with a cord. She set the disk down on the desk in a spot where he would be unlikely to knock it over and set the oil on top of it. After plugging in the disk, which was a warming pad, she waited a minute for the oil to warm. Finally she reached out and squirted some onto her hand.

As she spread it over his exposed, naked back, the oil was warm and inviting. It allowed her hands to glide smoothly over his body, starting at his shoulders and moving down his spine to the top of his pants. As she completely oiled up his back, she had to reach out for more oil a few more times. In the end, the result was a completely glistening, bronze back.

Now the real fun could begin. Already the man would be more receptive to her because of the position he was in, the oil coating his skin, and the mood she had set with the candles and music but now he would truly be under her spell. She had found that whatever power she had over men worked primarily when she had physical contact with them. However, through experimentation (mostly on the other guys she had gotten revenge on) she had learned that when she got a man into a state of utter relaxation, she could implant ideas into his mind and he would be like putty in her hands. She could mold him, form him how she willed, and there was nothing he could do about it. When she released him from her spell, the thoughts would linger in the back of his head and become stronger each time she implanted them.

If Alicia turned this into a daily practice, Nick would be her mindless puppet by the end of the week.

Her hands began to massage his back and as she worked, she hummed along to the music. Her magic flowed through him, sending blood-flow directly to his cock. It would feel as though each movement of her hand was stroking his hardening cock. Her magic also made it impossible for him to be able to move. He would think it a side effect of how relaxed he was, but no matter how he tried, he would be held motionless, as though he'd lost all control of his muscles.

The massage went on for half an hour. When they heard a knock at the door, Alicia leaned down and whispered, so quietly that Nick might have thought he was imagining it, "You can't cum until I tell you to." She then stopped touching Nick and dropped her spell on him. He would regain full control of his body, even if his faculties might take longer to return. His cock would still be hard and throbbing. Despite the fact that she had essentially spent half an hour stroking it, he had been unable to cum, even if he had desired it.

"I'll get it." She said cheerily and walked to the door, wiping her hands on a towel from her purse. "Food's here!" She called, taking the bag from the delivery guy. "How much should I tip?" She asked, glancing back over at him.

Once Nick's half naked body settled in on to the top of his desk, his head turned to the side, he looked on with a quiet sense of wonder as his office was seemingly being transformed before his eyes. Not once did a thought of questioning Alicia cross his mind though. On the contrary, he felt a peculiar, yet calming sense of peace, as if right now his role was to accept what was happening, not to question it.

With each little change she made to the sterile office environment, the dimming of the lights, the closing of the blinds, the lighting of the candles, Nick sensed himself slipping further and further away from reality. His oh so familiar office was gradually becoming unrecognizable to him, his senses drifting with the erotic scent of oil and perfume, the sensual glow of candle light, the sound of soothing music playing in the background.

By the time Alicia had finished her tasks Nick felt wonderfully disoriented, like somehow she had manged to transport him to some wondrous, sensual locale - for just the two of them. He watched through ultra relaxed, half-lidded eyes as the stunning woman then began to calmly stretch, each movement accentuating the lines and curves of her body. And with her beauty now being lit by only the soft glow of candles, the setting had become so surreal that as he gazed at her Nick softly, mindlessly, whispered, "Alicia... my god..."

And then, the sensation of warm oil and soft hands began to soothe across his taut muscles and warm skin. Skin on skin contact that was bringing his senses alive in a way that was so erotic, so unfamiliar, that his mind struggled to process what was happening. Over the course of his life Nick had enjoyed massages of all varieties, from grueling therapeutic massages that kneaded at tight muscles during his football days, to the erotic massages that for an additional $50 would culminate with a happy ending.

But this? This was unlike anything Nick had ever experienced. Alicia had a way of massaging his muscles, caressing his skin, that was so sexually charged Nick was soon breathing heavily from arousal. It felt as if the familiar nerve endings in his back had vanished, replaced with enhanced pleasure centers that were wired directly to his cock.

It was bliss, it was heaven, and it was so much more than his body was accustomed to handling. As her hands stroked up, and down, along his spine the sensations were so intense, the pleasure so relentless, it was becoming overwhelming. But, when he tried to move Nick realized that somehow his muscles had become so relaxed, so weakened, that he had no strength or muscle control to move even the slightest bit.

Still, the pleasurable sensations continued radiating through his body, intensifying, a thin sheen of perspiration now blending in with the warm oil as his body became feverish with arousal. And fuck, his cock was getting so stiff, so hard, uncomfortably pinned between his body and the hard surface of the desk. Nick summoned all of his strength in an attempt to lift his hips enough to ease the pressure off of his trapped erection, but to no avail.

Instead, he emitted a quiet, barely audible whimper of frustration, and had no choice but to contend with the incessant throbbing and aching need for relief building up within him. Along with the soft music in the background, Alicia's captivating humming, his office soon began to also be filled with the sounds of his own soft moans, whimpers and sighs of pleasure.

Nick felt dizzy and lightheaded, so lost in pleasure he was barely even aware of where he was at this point. Faintly, somewhere deep in his mind, he sensed what sounded like a knock on his door, then a voice in his ear. And just like that, to his dismay, his erotic journey was over.

The sense of loss of the sensations of Alica's hands on his desperately aroused flesh, was so crushing, so profound, Nick's initial instinct was to shamelessly plead with her for more. Somehow though, after he quietly, mindlessly, uttered, "Alicia...," he manged to silence himself and spare his dignity.

As if a switch had been flipped, the ambiance and energy in the room felt transformed again. Once more, this was Nick's office, granted candles still glowed and his half naked body was still splayed across his desk, but it most certainly was his office.

His mind was now confused and disoriented, struggling to make sense of the surreal experience he'd just endured. What was her question? Tip? What tip??

The cogs in his mind slowly began to whir again, enough that he was beginning to become capable of coherent thought on some level. His voice was still quiet and dazed, but he manged to reply, "My wallet... it's in the inside pocket of my suit jacket. Whatever you want..."

His mind was not quite ready yet for the complex decision making of determining a tip. Once she pulled his wallet from his jacket that hung on the coat tree Alicia would realize that he had over $2,000 of cash in his wallet, mostly $100's with the smallest bills being $20's. In addition, she'd see four different gold credit cards, his gym membership card, and his driver's license.

Nick's concern now was how long he would be trapped on his desk until he regained the use of his muscles. Much to his surprise though, the moment he tried to raise his body, his strength had returned. With a look of confusion on his face Nick continued cautiously trying to get up, afraid that at any second his muscles would again be rendered useless to him and he'd collapse back down on the desk like a rag doll. Fortunately, that was not the case. What the heck??

By the time he was able to gather himself enough to get up off of his desk, Alicia had dealt with the food delivery person and had taken the food over to the seating area with the love seats. Strangely, gone was the aura of her as a surreal, sensual seductress, and she was once again his cheery, efficient, beautiful assistant.

As soon as he made his way on to his feet, even in his still somewhat dazed state, Nick immediately became aware of a predicament. His cock was still achingly stiff, swollen and straining against his pants. Seeing that Alicia was smiling at him from across his office, apparently waiting for him to join her, the last thing he could do was reach down to 'adjust' himself. Still, as subtly as he could, he quickly glanced downward, hoping his situation might not be as obvious as it felt.

Fuck! It was indeed every bit as obvious as it felt.

The length of his swollen erection was trapped pointed downward toward his thigh, his trim, athletic cut trousers cut tightly enough that if you looked closely you could even detect the outline of the swollen head of his cock. Worse yet though was the fact that apparently he'd become so turned on that several damp spots were now also noticeable from where the remnants of dripping arousal had seeped through the fabric.

Nick could sense her eyes on him so at the moment there was nothing he could do. Reaching down to 'adjust' himself would only draw her attention to his dilemma. His only choice was to act as if nothing was wrong and hope she didn't notice.

Already he was doing his best to channel his "Nick Wilson demeanor". Smooth. Calm. Under control. Not bothering to put his shirt back on he said with a smile, "Oh good, food's here. I was.... enjoying myself so much I barely even realized it was here."

Uhhh, that was quite the understatement. Moments ago he'd barely even known what planet he was on.

Nick strolled over to a cabinet where he pulled out a corkscrew and two wine glasses. Realizing he was facing away from her, he reached down and did his best to try to rearrange himself to conceal his erection. His efforts did little to help, and unfortunately his hard-on seemed to have little interest in diminishing and instead preferred to remain in its current condition. He would definitely have to deal with that at the first opportunity.

With his hands working on opening the wine bottle, as casually as possible Nick commented, "I have to admit, you have quite the touch Alicia. I've had many massages in my time, but that? That was amazing."

Turning toward her and winking, he added with a grin, "You know, you shouldn't have let me know you were so gifted, we may just have to work that in to your normal responsibilities. But hey, I'd be more than happy to return the favor whenever you felt the need for a little... stress relief yourself."

Honestly, as much as Nick loved the thought of exploring Alica's curves with his hands, right now there was nothing he wanted more than to have her up on his desk so he could relieve the aching need for release that her massage had left him with.

That was as far as Nick was willing to go with his compliments though. If he tried to explain to her how turned on it made him, how his cock seemed to throb and pulse with every movement of her hands, she'd think he was crazy. Nope. He'd leave that little secret to himself. And after all, letting her know that her massage had virtually rendered him helpless with pleasure might fuel her confidence, and the last thing Nick ever wanted was for someone to feel as if they had the upper hand against him.

After pouring them each a glass of wine Nick joined her, although unlike earlier in the day when he'd sat on the love seat across from her, this time he sat down next to Alicia. His bare broad, muscular chest still had a slight sheen, a lingering effect of how overheated she had made him with her massage. As her hand took the wine glass from his, Nick's mind couldn't help but think about he wished her hands were still roaming over his body.

"I hope you like French food," he commented. "Renier's the best. I can always count on him when I need something on short notice." A very slight, but noticeable tremble was visible when Nick lifted his glass to his lips, his body still feeling a faint sense of sexual energy flowing through it that had yet to fade away completely.

Poor Nick. His brain was so fried that when she asked about a tip, he just stared at her with the dumb, cute look on his face. As the gears in his brain started to engage, however, he told her where to find his wallet. Crossing over to it, she opened it up and was surprised by how much cash he had on him. Damn. Mr. Money Bags.

"How much was that bill?" She asked the delivery man.

He glanced at the receipt. "One hundred, seventy-three dollars and fifty-two cents." He said casually.

"Let's see, twenty percent would be thirty four dollars..." She commented casually then pulled two hundreds and a fifty out of Nick's wallet. After only a second's thought, she also pulled his driver's license out and carefully slid it up her sleeve. Walking back over to the door, she handed the cash to the man and then winked. "Keep the change."

His hand splayed the money out and she could tell he was quickly doing the math in his head. His eyes grew wide and then he smiled. "Thanks." He said genuinely as he realized she had given him more than double the amount she mentioned. In fact, it was damn near a fifty percent tip.

Carrying the bag of food and the bottle of wine over to the sofas, she set it on the table and glanced up just in time to see Nick starting to make his way towards her. The bulge in his pants was so obvious it was probably painful for him. She smiled at him, a broad innocent smile that showed none of her arousal and amusement at his predicament. Instead she raised her hand in a simple one-handed gesture that was universally construed as 'come here'.

She glanced away for a moment to pull the food from the bag and looked up just in time to see the man looking down at his own crotch, as though assessing the damage. She met his gaze then, still not showing that she had noticed, but letting him know she was watching him. At his statement about the food, she actually let out a small giggle. "Oh, it's quite alright, Mr. Wilson. I've been told I have a magical touch. Though I doubt I could do massages for a living. You never know what kind of guy you'll get laying down on your table." She made a face.

Then Nick was going on about how good her massage had felt and she nodded. "If you enjoyed that, I wouldn't mind working it into our regular routine. Daily massages during lunch? I could even bring in my table so we don't have to utilize your desk every day." She said in all earnestness. Yes. She would love to work regular massages into their daily routine, it would put him further and further under her control.

Reaching up to take a glass of wine from him, her hand briefly touched his and left behind an after-image of her massaging him. Make him long for her touch again, make him eager for her to rub him again.

"Mmmm, I think you must have done your research on me, Mr. Wilson. French food is my favorite." She lied. It was a minor form of flattery and she knew it would go a long way with a man like this. Stroking his eager was as good as stroking his cock.

"Oh, here, allow me to help you with that."

It was like the world slowed as she leaned forwards towards him. They were already sitting so close but as she pressed closer to him, he would be able to breathe in the scent of her perfume lingering with he scent of the oil that was still present on her hands. Her blouse was unbuttoned just enough that her closeness allowed him a brief glance down between her silky skin to the black lacy bra underneath. She was sl close that her velvety hair brushed across his chin, snagging slightly on the short stubble that was already forming on his cheeks.

Her soft hands picked up the white, cloth napkin that was sitting on top of the food, reaching over and across Nick to get it. She easily could have leaned further forward and avoided such intimate contact, but she wanted him to feel her, to smell her. Leaning back, her hands were careful to set the white cloth over his lap, smoothing it over his legs and oh so casually brushing along the length of his erection. To her satisfaction, she felt it twitch under her hand as she pulled her hands back. She pretended not to notice either the bulge or the fact that it was happy to feel her.

Instead she sat back up, and casually said, "There. It would be a shame to ruin such nice slacks with food. Ermenegildo Zegna, yes?" She inquired as to the name brand of the slacks he was wearing.

Picking up the second napkin with the order, she set it across her own lap before Nick could have the opportunity to return the favor. Thankfully the boxes of food were labeled with their names so it made it easy to tell whose was whose. "Mr. Wilson, you've outdone yourself. How did you know that confit de canard is my favorite? C'est manifique." She placed the tips of her fingers to her lips and made a kissy noise before opening her hand in moving it away from her face in a gesture that was commonly seen on television. "And that's about the extent of my French." She confessed and let out a small laugh.

Using her fork, she picked up a bite of food and brought it to her lips, closing her eyes in delight as she savored the flavor. "Mmm, it's so good... Here, woulf you like to try?" Reaching for her plate again, this time setting down her fork and picking up a piece of the roasted potato, she then lifted it to Nick's lips.

"If you enjoyed that, I wouldn't mind working it into our regular routine. Daily massages during lunch? I could even bring in my table so we don't have to utilize your desk every day."

So maybe Nick was still a bit unsteady from the after effects of his massage, but he did have enough of his wits about him to recognize an opportunity when it presented itself. "I must admit, you are a very perceptive woman Alicia. You were right, I hadn't realized how much stress... how much tension... I've been under recently. Clearly though, you were right. I think a little more... one on one time with you might work wonders for me."

After a brief pause, Nick grinned a bit and in a playful, yet authoritative voice instructed, "So then, I have your first official assignment for you. This afternoon I'd like for you to review my calendar for the next week and if I have any lunch meetings scheduled, cancel them. For the next week I want that time reserved for you, me and your massage table. Deal?"

When he handed Alicia her wine glass and their hands brushed against one another, the brief contact was enough to remind him of how badly he wanted to feel her touch again. It was like a switch temporarily flipped in his head and for an instant he was right back on his desk, feeling her touch, her hands, the oil, and all of the effects they had on him.

Jesus, the thought of having to wait nearly 24 hours for a chance to feel this woman's touch again was borderline unbearable.

Her comment though about how he'd picked up on her fondness for French cuisine fueled the familiar Nick Wilson swagger. "Well, I'm not one to brag," he commented with thinly veiled false modesty. "But, you're right. I've always thought that first impressions go a long way with people. So in my book, whatever I can do to make someone feel more comfortable on their first day is time well spent."

With a wink he added, "And if by chance along the way I happen to learn that French food is someone's favorite? Well, then that's just an added bonus."

Nick was flying high right now. The first impression he was making on this woman could not be going any better. No doubt he was creating a day for her she'd never forget. The spectacular view of the city skyline, her favorite food brought in for her lunch, delicious wine.

Not to mention how he'd peeled off his shirt for her so that not only could she admire his chiseled upper body, but run her hands over it as well? Oh yes, Nick had no doubt he was treating her to a day she would remember for years to come.

As their lunch continued he felt himself becoming more and more enamored with this woman by the moment. She was intoxicating to be near, the scent of her perfume, the silkiness of her hair, the tastefully yet tantalizing way way she dressed.

Why couldn't more women be like Alicia??

But, it was more than that. It was the way she treated him, tended to him, doted on him. This was a woman who clearly appreciated a man such as himself and relished her opportunity to serve him. Nick sat back, enjoying how without a word Alicia had taken control of serving him his lunch, going so far as to even drape his napkin over his lap for him.

To his surprise though, he heard himself draw in an unexpected intake of breath at her touch. Somehow, when Alicia had inadvertently brushed her hand over the spot where his still swollen cock resided beneath the layers of fabric of his boxers, suit pants, and linen napkin the sensation still felt electric. A shudder of pleasure surged through his body and his cock twitched in response, nearly the same as if she were stroking him with skin on skin contact.

Damn, this woman was incredible!

And, she even recognized his designer suit? With a bit of an awestruck look in his eyes, Nick commented, "You are full of surprises Alicia. You even have a keen eye for men's fashion?" With a wink he added, "Or perhaps, you've done a bit of background research on me as well?"

There was something very comforting, reassuring, maybe even nurturing, about Alicia's demeanor. She had an understated way of assuming control of lunch that made Nick feel as if he could simply sit back, relax, and leave himself in Alicia's hands.

He was a bit surprised, pleasantly to be sure, at the way she offered him a bite of her food with her fingertips. Although her gesture was simple, it felt intimate and sensual. She was right, the roasted potato was delicious, however that wasn't what provoked the barely audible moan he emitted.

No, that was caused by the sensation of feeling her fingertips touch his lips. God, it felt so sensual, so erotic, that for a brief instant Nick seemed to lose complete control. Without thinking he involuntarily kissed her fingertips, his lips briefly lingering on them. It wasn't until the instant after he'd kissed them that he realized what he'd done. As subtly and discreetly as he could he drew back slightly, trying to appear as if he'd done nothing at all so that if Alicia had noticed she would hopefully think she'd simply imagined it.

His face felt warm and flushed as he replied, "Wow, who knew something as simple as a potato could be so... delicious?" Nick's eyes blinked rapidly a few times, as if trying to trigger a mental reset in his mind. He then picked up his glass of wine, taking a sip to calm his somewhat jangled nerves before beginning to enjoy his own meal.

As lunch continued although it was delicious and delightful, Nick found himself also feeling distracted and on edge. Sure, he thought of himself as a sexual stud, but he would have thought that by now, this long after his amazing massage had ended, that the stiffness of his hard-on would have diminished significantly.

Nope, not the case. He was still distinctly aware of the sensation of his cock hard and swollen in his pants, a sense of heavy fullness in his balls. Maybe that's why even the most innocent of gestures on Alicia's part came across as distracting and arousing to him.

The look of her lips and tongue as she savored her meal...

The way her long, silky hair moved as she turned her head...

Even the way her slender fingers held her silverware.

Although Nick did his best to not let his gaze linger too long, the visual temptations this woman offered did not make that easy for him. Realizing his sneak peek had lingered a bit too long at the tantalizing glimpse of lacy bra peeking through her partially unbuttoned shirt Nick averted gaze.

By the time they'd finished eating their lunches Nick was barely even feeling as if he were at work, but rather more like he was enjoying a date with this enticing woman. Glancing at his watch he commented, "I know it's almost 1:00, but it would be a shame for us to not enjoy one more glass of wine, don't you think?"

Picking up the bottle from the table he proceeded to pour each of them another glass. After handing Alicia hers he added, "One thing that you will learn about me Alicia is that sure, I'm a hardworker, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be able to enjoy themselves in the office. I'm not one of those strict, old school, nine to five kinds of guys. I think that as long as the work gets done, there's nothing wrong with mixing a little business with pleasure every now and then, wouldn't you agree?"

At that point Nick rose to go search for the shirt he'd been wearing earlier.

Fuck, when is thing going to go down?? As soon as he stood he realized his erection was still stubbornly refusing to go away.

Slipping his shirt back on Nick said, "I'd like bring you up to speed on some of our major clients, people who you'll be becoming familiar with."

Although he did put it back on, he left it untucked and the first few buttons undone, ensuring that an expanse of his strong chest would still be revealed for Alicia to enjoy.

"Since we're already comfortable over there, no point in relocating back to my desk. Give me just a minute to grab my tablet and then we can go over the list while we finish our wine."

When he walked beyond his desk to pick up the tablet from the credenza behind it for the first time Nick noticed the mess on the floor around his desk. He stopped in his tracks, staring at it with a confused look on his face.

Had he done this?? Damn, well that was not like him at all.

For a neat freak like Nick, the thought of his desk being in such a state of disarray nearly had him twitching. In fact, he started to instinctively pick things up to put them back in their exact proper place, but then realized that would take far too long. Plus, that was not nearly as appealing to him as the thought of sitting next to Alicia again.

So, he managed to put his obsessiveness on hold, find his tablet, then return and sit back down next to Alicia. Taking a sip of his wine, he smiled at her with his tablet in one hand and wine glass in the other.

"See? Business with pleasure? Who said it couldn't be done?," he winked. Setting his glass back down Nick fired up his tablet, then scooted a little closer to her so they could both view it with ease.

Back
Top Bottom