Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Second attempt

Red-Rose

Meteorite
Ahhh hello.

I’m not really new to rp forms but it has been a heart felt minute, so I’m a bit rusty. If you plan on searching for my old rp request thread I Urgently request you to Stop. It’s in the proses of a through purge and serious deep, clean up. Or just set it on fire. Yep Fire.

I prefer Posting in 3rd person or first person but let’s not get cross eyed trying to do both.

Not into a 100% smut I prefer a story to tell depending on well the hell my mind and fickle muse fairy feels like at the time.

Regarding sexual scenes my preference is heterosexual Simple as it is, I’ll still play with some lovely lady friends. The fun bags are there for good reasons.

I only ask is you let me know if you’re taking a break, leaving,or so on.

Including if your own fickle muse is unamused for i don’t know any reason. I would like to know so maybe we can spin some ideas to further progress what we want to get.

One current craving I keep spinning around in is a fantasy midevil.
You know the Netflix show Merlin yeah think that. I don’t know what has me itching to dive into a high fantasy medieval setting get in all kinds or witchy trouble with a kingdom dead set to eradicate all magic. Maybe I’m just want to royally piss off the King and the Knights of Camelot, I don’t know why exactly but I want in.

Bumper

some resent cravings on pairings can fallows as;

OC(F) & OC (M)
Median(F) & [m] Demon on Angel
M. Dragon and (Damsels non Distress)
Knights and (Trouble maker)

you know I’m a grown woman I canbring myself to play a teenager or pair with a teenager but there is few exceptions like a

Genetic Modified Human/life form, clones.

Female Fully developed mind with young body meets ....

Boys
Teachers
Instructors
Handlers
Scientists
Private military
Business man
Investors
Some kind of law enforcer
Bounty hunter
Men

Young Female (breaking rules young? maybe. right on the line for site rules most likely. ) with a fast developing body and matured mind how is it possible ehhh top security (magic) (unnatural) (supernatural) science . Science sounds cool

meets

Boys
Teachers
Instructors
Handlers
Scientists
Private military
Business man
Investors
Some kind of law enforcer
Bounty hunters
Men