Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Sister

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
So I am working on my school assignment (I'm in film school, college) and the work I am doing does not meet the requirements, as it is suppose to be third person, present tense and focusing on only one character in the scene. So since it is not up to the requirements I decided to share it as I am not going to be handing it in. It's short (only a page) And deals with pedophilia (15) and adultery. If that is not your thing i will not fault you for it. I get not everyone is okay with this stuff. It is also not mean to get you hot and bothered (And if it does, please seek some help. (I was doing this for school the sexual content is implied, not described)

Little Sister said:
It is not easy dating a gamer girl, especially the type who is far more interested in getting a higher rank in league of legends or completing the next level of Mario than she is in your relationship. You spend countless hours a day dedicated to her, working your schedule to be with her on weekends or making time for a date and she will blow you off because the newest DLC for her favorite game came out, or because she just unlocked a new rank in her favorite game and wants to run on the hot streak. It always happens too, it happened tonight, it happened last night, it happens every night, something always comes up.

Logically one would break up with her, you are logical enough to do so but you don’t, why not? Probably because you don’t have luck with the ladies, they ignore you, you are happy you have a girlfriend, but you would be happier if she returned the affection you showed towards her. You don’t want to be single again.

Of course, not all is lost, after all her younger sister, one who has a crush on you since she was seven has been blossoming into a young woman now. Sure, the law says that fifteen is a little young, but maybe its is not the worst thing ever she is obviously showing affection, able to get your heart racing with that skimpy outfit she is wearing. The blood that would be better suited to your brain rushing to another area of your body. Your girlfriend, she will be busy with Call of duty for the next hour and half minimum. You have time.

So, you head up to her room, where she had decided to lay out on her bed waiting to be conquered. Protection, you have it, after all you were hoping your girlfriend could peel herself away from the console for an hour before her parents got home, even if just to make out for a bit. Perhaps this was for the best, she brought it upon herself, she wasn’t treating you right. Her sister is just picking up the slack.

Removing your own clothing you no longer care about what she is to you or your girlfriend. Right now, you are letting your carnal instincts take over. Letting her remove her clothing as well so you may both partake in the rituals designed by nature. A courtship between a man and woman, and the action of proving thy love, even if only through physical action. After all it feels right, so you ignore the ordeal of what you are doing to your girlfriend. She is probably not even aware you went upstairs. Hell, she may not even be aware that you were sitting on the couch behind her for the past hour. Her sister however was well aware, why else would she have walked by in that tight outfit and shake her ass just for you? It was so you would be up here right now.

Her body is still developing, but it is enough to satisfy your needs. It is enough to bring you to your edge and continue over. It may even be her first time, you are aware given how her body reacts, and how she winces as you push forward, a small trickle of blood showing she was not yet a woman. You changed that, taking something form her she will never get back, and while you do feel guilty, her face shows no regret, she is aware of what you two have done and old enough to take responsibility for her own actions.

You head back downstairs to meet up with your girlfriend once again and sit back down on the couch. You got away with it or so you think. Without even looking away from the screen your girlfriend speaks, suggesting that next time you decide to cheat on her, you close the door.

Beyond the fact that it does not meet the requirements of only being a single character in the scene. I think the subject matter should also be addressed as not suitable. The character however has to be believable, so i didn't want to do a story about sunshine, rainbows and lollipops, we live in a dark and twisted world, fucked up shit will happen. THIS unfortunately happens in real life. (My other story focuses on a fat ass who dies while watching cam girls. Again, questionable content, I will probably make an effort to get something else written up before my assignment is due.. I really hate writing present tense.)

Back
Top Bottom