Fx Any Skye's Darker Cravings.

NaughtySkye

Horny Lil' Pain Slut
Hi Everyone!

I've been craving abuse, humiliation, extreme BDSM and rape. I'm not looking for romance or soft-core fun. I'm looking for someone who is okay with most things excluding vore and scat. PMs only. 3rd Person only. *Pregnancy Risky is preferred

Premise for the role plays

Family Member(s) x MC - MC has lived away from her dad and brothers since she was a toddler and the family split. MC was put in custody of her mother. Recently MC and her mother haven't been getting along and its prevented MC's mom from having any form of social life. So she contacts MC's dad and they arrange for MC to come stay the summer with MC's dad and brothers. Little does MC know that the divorce did a number on her father and he's become a bitter, sadistic and sexist man. The worse part is he has raised his boys that females are nothing but sexual pleasure items and should act as such and those who don't get taught how to be good cock pockets.

School (Students and Teachers) x MC - MC gets her third pink slip, and the next one would have her suspended from school if not expelled. Not wanting her abusive father to know that she's on the verge of being considered a lost cause MC decides to go speak with the principal. He tells her that there is nothing he can do, and starts to mentally mess with MC before suggesting that there was one way that her record may start to clean up...*I want this to evolve so she is being fucked by teachers, students, school staff...and used, abused and treated like she is not even human...Maybe even abused and fucked by her father or brother if you're down for that.

Gang x MC - MC's dad owes the local gang/mafia a large sum of cash. MC's father refuses to pay. The next day as MC is walking home from school she is kidnapped. A threat video is shot of MC crying and still MC's dad refuses to pay up. The gang/mafia decide to slowly become more and more sexual abusive and violent until MC's father pays up for MC becomes their usable pain slut. Unless you're looking for BBC then I can reopen this slot.

Older Character x MC - MC has started hanging out with a bad group of friends and they have dared her to sneak into YC's house. They know the YC has a certain item that they could sell for high dollar value. MC, wanting to be accepted by the others, agrees to beak in. However, MC isn't expecting to get caught...YC has always had a mean, violent and sadistic streak and he finally has a guilty little thing to take out his rage and sexual frustration.

PM me with the idea you like and the girl you like :)
*Links NSFW*
Aubrey
Navaeh
Shanya
Tsuki

I am open to suggestions but if there isn't at least some of these: Abuse, Violence, Hardcore Sex, BDSM, Rape, Humiliation and Degrading; I don't think I'll be interested.

I also play submissive males, femboys/traps, Cunt Boys and Futas! if you're interested. I am also open to playing multiply characters.

Back
Top Bottom