Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| (Restart)

AbbeyChase

Star
✨Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨

49fa12e2404e03dc944f5e05f6b4c245eb98e9de29516e1c9b108c4d6682d155.jpg

Looking to Restart From Scratch

Too many players have dropped off of BMR to sustain the previous version of this, so I am restarting this from scratch. So if you are interested, please PM me. Information below.

Introductions

So I've read several threads and I'd like to propose a role play which spans across different interests which include (but not limited to): latex, tentacles, slime, magic, students, mental changes, bondage, transformations, mind control, hypnosis.

Latex, 'slimy creatures' and magic in a University/Academic setting will play a core part of the theme of this role play. However, since I imagine this to be free form, other subjects such as mental changes, mind control, soft vore, bondage, transformation, etc... can all happen. If some of you have questions about what is acceptable in this roleplay, don't be afraid to ask.

World Setting

The setting is very much parallel to the Hogwarts setting insofar as it is a world of magic hidden away from the modern world of mundanes. In this particular setting, the realms of Earth are made up of two realms: one is the Earth we know today and the other one is a parallel Earth where a few million wizards, witches and fantasy creatures live. In the middle of all that, ther is one of many magic academies tucked away within this wonder filled parallel reality. In this world, wizards and witches are 'defenders of the realms' against the demons who constantly attempt to corrupt and invade the realms of Earth. This conflict is as old as the world. Of course, all of this magical world is hidden away from modern society. Because of their powers, wizards and witches can easily travel between the realms, and there are several wizarding offices and outposts in the mundane world that act as bases where wizards and witches can keep and eye on things.

Races

Players can play either male, female or futa humans, elves or (genderless) Ectoplasts. If someone wants to play something else, let me know, there is always room for new ideas. The RP also hosts demons as NPC's.

About the Ectoplasts

Ectoplast are amorphous (i.e. no bones or cartilage) creatures, either made of slime or gelatinous flesh of different shapes and sizes, who are sentient. There are friendly Ectoplasts (i.e. those that side with the wizarding world in defense of the realms of Earth) as well as not so friendly Ectoplasts (i.e. those that side with the Demons). Ectoplasts are significantly different from other creatures insofar as they need Orgone (i.e. sexual energy released during orgasm) in order to sustain themselves and they can secrete various types of slimes which are laced with skin contact chemicals capable of a variety of effects such as paralysis, arousal, confusion, etc... Slimes are also very magically gifted and are able to cast spells without the need of a magic wand.

The Factions

Players will be able to role play one of the following:

Student, Professor, Staff, Head Master, GM/DM

Moreover, students at the Academy will be slotted into different Houses (think 'Sorting Hat').

The Premise

The story starts on your first day of a new semester at the academy. This will be the first time attending any sort of magic school/academy for players role playing students. The academy itself is pretty new as well since Ectoplasts are relatively new to the realms of Earth. The academy was created in order to help bridge the divide between humans and friendly Ectoplasts, both of whom now strive the defend the realms of Earth against the Demons.

Now, this isn't just ANY magic academy, it's the only academy where humans and Ectoplasts co-exist side-by-side. One of the side effects of this co-existence is that all humans (students, professors, etc...) must always wear protective latex clothing (totally enclosing) in order to protect themselves from the slime of the Ectoplasts. Even if the Ectoplasts attending the academy are friendly, this doesn't prevent humans from being accidentally exposed to the slime from Ectoplasts, something which can have very adverse side-effects. The suits are also designed to allow for 'relations' between humans and Ectoplasts while ensuring the safety of the human.

The roleplay will be about the trials and tribulations of students and professors and the head master/mistress in this new semester. Attacks from demons, surreptitiously plots to subvert the academy, traps, etc..., all these things will be present. Because everyone is in latex, things like bondage, D/S, BDSM among humans will naturally develop. Romances will spring forth, infatuations, etc... Some may use things like magical mind control to try and get their way with those they want to be with. Who knows, this world is full of possibilities.

Other Stuff

Although this is a free from RP, each player will be asked to fill in a character sheet with some basic attributes. Things like combat or succeeding at particular things will be decided by a roll of the dice. A Discord server will be made to host OOC things, character sheets, dice rolling, etc... However, the roleplay will most definitely be within Blue Moon Roleplaying forums. And if people can't use Discord, we can always figure something else out to host the OOC stuff, etc...

Who Can You Play As?

1. Student (either humanoid or Ectoplast). Unlike last time, females characters only when it comes to a humanoid character.
2. Professor or staff (either humanoid or Ectoplast). Male or female characters when it comes to humanoid character.
3. Head Master/Mistress (either humanoid or Ectoplast). Male or female characters when it comes to humanoid character.
4. DM/GM/Narrator. This role is for people who want to take over the role of NPC's, random monsters and altogether help push the roleplay forward.

If you are interested in playing, please give a basic idea of the type of character you'd like to play, your interests (i.e. likes/dislikes). People that sign up should be ready to post everyday or every other day. So if you only log on to the web site once a week, please don't sign up. Roleplayers will hopefully be 'wordy' in their posts :)

Who is Signed Up

1. Abbey Chase will play as a human female student.

Back
Top Bottom