Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chemical Compound #9 (kassy & verbose villain)

Kassyghost

Star
Marcus Kain sat in his laboratory working diligently at the ninth incarnation of the chemical compound that would make him a world famous scientist. His formula would end infertility and give childless couple the ability to conceive offspring. It was a retrovirus that put both male and females reproductive organs into overdrive by directly altering the DNA and reprogramming it. Unfortunately his first 8 attempts were unsuccessful due to unforeseen side effects. The 16 chimps he'd used as test subjects (8 females & 8 males) hadn't fared so well.

Test 1: Had been a complete failure, both tests subject's genitalia grew to the point that the chimps became incapacitated and due to the disproportionate size ratio the amount of blood it took to sustain the oversized organs left them both brain dead.

Test 2: Simply was a failure, the compound either didn't bond with their DNA or the subjects were just incapable .

Test 3-6: Were all very similar, the compound bonded to the DNA without too much physical growth of genitalia and did indeed created heightened sex drives, however the hormonal spike never leveled off and the subjects ended up copulating until their bodies gave out and they expired.

Test 7-8: Both almost worked perfectly, with the exception of when the male had expended his stamina and couldn't preform coitus any more the females became enraged and ended up becoming violent. And the reverse on the latter trial.

This Compound #9, was the golden ticket and Marcus was sure of it, but it was late and the laboratory was closing for the evening. Marcus was exhausted but he was so close to completion he couldn't bring himself to stop. The compound was nearly complete, only needing a short heat treatment to activate it. Marcus made the fateful decision, most likely due to sleep deprivation, that he would take the compound home and simply finish it in his house's oven. He packaged it up and placed it in his briefcase and left the lab. He could get in serious trouble for this but he just couldn't leave his work unfinished one more night.

By the time he made it home it was almost 1am in the morning, his loving family would be fast asleep by now and it would allow him to finish his work without protest from his wife. He preheated the oven to 500 degrees and placed the compound in and then set his watch, 10 minutes exactly. Marcus sat down at the kitchen table and waited, but the lack of sleep finally caught up to him and suddenly he dosed off. When he awoke to his watch alarm, he panicked, he'd overslept and it was nearly 1:30am, the vials in the oven were glowing red hot and he scrambled to save his work. He grabbed his wife's oven mits and pulled the vials from the oven, searching desperately to cool them down before they were ruined. Without thinking he turned on the sink faucet and thrust them under the cool water without thinking. The sudden temperature change caused the scientific glass to spider crack. "SHIT!!!" He exclaimed, knowing the vials wouldn't last much longer and his compound would be lost down the drain. He desperately searched for a container to hold the liquid, inside the refrigerator he found a half drunken carton of milk. It would work perfectly because the compound was lactose based. He quickly dumped the compound out of the denigrating glass vial, into the milk and breathed a sigh of relief, he saved his work.

Marcus was exhausted, absent mindedly placing the milk carton back into the fridge out of habit and stumbled off to bed and passed out without another thought. When he awoke in the morning he rolled over to put his arm around his wife and hug her, hoping to tell her about his success but she wasn't there. His eyes shot open and he saw the alarm clock read 7:30am, shit he'd overslept. Oh NO! The kids would be having breakfast before school!!!! Marcus jumped up out of bed and bolted downstairs frantically.

He ran into the kitchen and there sitting at the table was his happy family. Beautiful Wife, Sasha; eldest daughter and college coed(19), Heather; His Son (17), Nathan, and his youngest twin daughters (16), Kassy & Kendra. And to his horror they were all eating bowls of cereal.

"Sorry Honey, we're all out of Milk, I'll pick some up today when I go shopping." Sasha said holding up the empty carton of milk.

Last edited:
Nate dug into his corn flakes. He wore an Underarmor shirt and track pants. Suitable, since he'd spent the morning jogging through the neighborhood.

At six-foot-one, he was taller than most of his family, with a lean build from his time on the track team. It'd be his first class, and he looked forward to beating his time on the 100-meter. Not exactly a world-class athlete, he still enjoyed the focus and camraderie of competition. It might not get him to college, but it helped to break up a dreary day of studies.

As he finished his cereal, he looked over at Sasha. "Yeah. Some people seem to think that all of the milk belongs to them. I thought college students were supposed to sleep late, not hog all of the cereal."

Truth was, he was jealous of his older sister. He chafed under the rules of high school and often found himself in the principal's office. Not that he cared, his grades and second place at the meets had earned him plenty of second chances, but he still found the classes boring. Plus he had to deal with the annoyance of his little sisters tagging along to flirt with the rest of the track team.

"shut up I'm bigger than you...well maybe not bigger but older than you anyway...jerk!" Heather responded to her brother's jibe about her taking the lion's share of the cereal, but the truth was that she was a little sensitive about her weight gain, the 'freshmen fifteen' was no joke. The stress of entering college and the extra workload of homework and making classes on time had her snacking every time she had a free minute. She'd had a perfect cheerleader body back in high school but now her hips were starting to get wider, her ass was bubbling outward and her once flat stomach now seemed to have a tiny tummy which wasn't there before. The one good aspect was that her breasts had grown a whole cup size and she liked the way boys at school paid attention to them. 'When you can't beat'em, join'em' she thought to herself and picked up the bowl after finishing her cereal and poured the remnants of the milk into her mouth.

Marcus ran around the table, his eyes wide and frantic and slapped the now bowl out of his eldest daughter's hands. The dish flew across the kitchen and shattered against the counter. "MARCUS WHAT THE HELL???" Sasha screamed, she'd been holding his cup of coffee and nearly spilled that due to his surprising actions. "What the heck dad? You always said not to waste food..." Heather asked, dumbfounded and as surprised as everyone else in the kitchen.

"I....I...I....I'm sorry I didn't mean it....I think that milk is spoiled..." He stuttered trying to find an excuse. His eyes bolted around the table at each of the kids' bowls of ceral, almost all of them were finished, except for Kassy and Kendra. "Here girls, give me those...I don't want you getting sick!" He said starting around the table for them.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch was best after you let it sit at the bottom of the bowl soaking up the milk, and both the girls had done just that. They had eaten slowly so that they could enjoy the treat their patience had afforded them and now seeing their Father coming to take away the prize they'd waited so long for they both jumped into action. Each one of them grabbed their bowl and slammed them to their mouths' sucking down the last of the milk soaked cereal in a single gulp. "NO GIRLS!!!" Marcus screamed!

"too late..." The young twin girls answered in unison and then belched to accentuate the point.

"Marcus PLEASE! There is no reason to be freaking out like this! The milk wasn't spoiled, why are you acting so erratically, did something happen at the LAB?" Sasha pleaded, forcing the cup of black coffee into his hands so that he would focus on that instead of the damn milk.

Marcus looked down at the coffee, no milk in it. " What the LAB? NO the LAB IS FINE....WORK IS FINE! WHY DO YOU ASK?" He said trying to cover his terror. "What about you Sash? Did you drink it?" He asked, his eyes as big as saucers and his hands shaking enough to spill some of the coffee over the brim of the cup.

"Coffee? No I didn't have any, the milk was gone and i don't like it black." She replied trying to calm her husband.

"Oh thank god....You didn't have any milk?" He said, finally starting to calm, but only minutely.
"No I had a big glass of milk before the kids came down for breakfast, it wasn't spoiled though in fact it was some of the best tasting dairy I've had in a while. I wish I would of saved some for my coffee." She said, still confused, now starting to clean up the broken glass from Heather's bowl.

"What? Nate...You too??? You all drank it?" Marcus was freaking out and the whole family was tense because of it.

"Yes jesus honey the milk was fine please calm down!" Sasha pleaded, dumping the glass out of the dust pan into the trash bin.

Marcus's mind was positively racing. He had to calm himself down and think. The compound altered DNA and that process took atleast 24 hours to completely take hold. He had a whole day to figure out an antidote before his family turned into sex maniacs. Sure they'd start feeling effects with in the next few hours but they wouldn't go full nympho until atleast tomorrow. "OKAY.....I'm late for work....BIG DAY TODAY....I might have to work late again but I promise I'll figure it out by tomorrow. Love you guys!" Marcus said, grabbing his briefcase and blowing a kiss to his family as he headed toward the door. He paused only for a second turning with a serious look on his face. "REMEMBER! We are a family....just keep that in mind....NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" He said and then bolted out the door and head for his car, speeding off to the lab to start work on a cure.

"No funny business....What the heck does that mean?" Heather asked, a confused look on her pretty face.

"I don't no honey....I think your father is under a lot of stress at work. He'll be fine after he cracks this formula he's been working on." Sasha answered. "okay so lets not dwell on that weirdness it's time to start our day, school's starting. Kassy, Kendra you two taking the bus?" She asked in her motherly tone.

"We don't want to" Kendra said and Kassy finished the sentence, "We Want to ride in the car with Nate". The both said and smiled at their pestered older brother.

"Nate honey , you've got your drivers permit now,and we let you use the car, can you please take your sisters to school?" Sasha asked, she walked over and placed her hand on his strong shoulder and gave it a squeeze before bending down and placing a kiss on his cheek. She felt something odd when she did it though, and unexplained urge to move her lips from his cheek to his lips. Her mind laughed it off, probably just feelings of him growing up and becoming a man, nothing weird.

"What about you Heather? You're going to be late for class right? You have calculus on mondays?" Sasha asked trying to distract herself from the odd urge she'd felt, forcing her hand to pull free from the lean muscled shoulder of her very handsome son.

"No I'm blowing it off. Me and some of the sorority girls are gonna take a day and go shopping and pig out at the mall." Heather answered honestly, not caring if it upset her mother.

"Don't blow off to many or you'll end up blowing men in alleyways" Sasha said and as the words came out of her mouth she could believe she'd just said that in front of her children.

"MOM!!!" Heather and the girls all yelled out of embarrassment.

"Sorry...I don't know what I was saying...I guess your father isn't the only one feeling strange today. Okay enough procrastinating I got the ladies coming over for a tuperware party this afternoon and I have to clean up before they get here. Everybody out of the house...I love you all have a wonderful day!"

The young man had been about to retort when his father suddenly raced around the table to knock the bowl out of Heather's hands. He sat backwards for a moment, as if to seperate himself from the action. "Dad. Dad! What is your deal?"

He started blabbering something about the milk being spoiled, so Nate looked at his empty bowl with concern for a moment. Food poisoning would keep him away from track, but he hadn't tasted anything odd in the milk. Sure, there was a little sweetness to it, but he had just assumed it was from the cereal.

Mom was keeping things under control, at least. She always knew how to deal with Dad. This wasn't his first freakout, and Nate sometimes wondered what he did at the lab all day to get himself so worked up. Still, when he heard about his dad working late...again...he got a little crestfallen. Marcus had promised his son a run around the neighborhood, but this was typical. Work always came first, which was why Nate had more in common with his mom than his dad.

"Ugh. Really?" Nate shook his head. The girls would tag along to his track class, shaking their hips in front of all of his friends. God, why did they have to be such flirts. Half the guys in track would always talk about them, and he'd have to shut them down. He really didn't feel like getting into fights today.

He grabbed the keys and backpack. "Fine. Let's go. But no arguing about the front seat." Nate opened the door into the garage. It was a family vehicle, your standard four-door SUV. Not exactly a 'Vette but it drove. He threw his backpack into a back seat and then slid into the driver's seat.

Kassy and Kendra both leapt up from the table with a cheer, they bolted for the entryway and grabbed their matching Hello Kitty backpacks which matched their outfits. Kassy was wearing a tiny pink skirt which barely covered her thin teen legs, she had a black halter top with the hello kitty face emblazoned on it and her blond hair done up in pig tails. Kendra had the exact same outfit just in reverse, with a black skirt and pink top, her hair was pulled back in ta single ponytail.

They shot out the front door in a dead bolt for the SUV. The front seat argument was moot as the twins always seemed to sit uncomfortably close to one another anyway. They climbed into the back seat, picking neither the drivers or the passenger side they both squeezed as close to the center and waited for their brother to enter the driver's seat so they could both see into the rearview mirror.

Both the girls were giggling when Nate got in the car. Kendra shoved Nate's backpack off the backseat and onto the floor which brought another round of giggles. As the SUV left the driveway the girls started to whisper to each other in their creepy identical twin language. It only took a few blocks before the back and forth whispering turned into something else. Each girl had taken turns turning thier head while the other leaned close and whispered into their ear. Nate could hear the train of giggles slowly start to trail off until a strange silence took over drawing suspicion from the front seat. The girls had stopped whispering and that had turned into small kisses on the earlobes and necks, by the time Nate peeked back into the rearview mirror again to see what was going on they were full on tongue kissing.

Kendra's hand dropped down between her twin sister's thighs and slipped upward toward her sister's crotch. Kassy's hand went directly for her sister's small breasts hidden under her pink top, squeezing her small teen tits and pinching her big pink nipples. Both the girls went from silence to a series of pleasure filled moans. Kassy leaned back in her seat, spread her legs and put a foot up on the back of the drivers seat so that Kendra could have easier access to her throbbing hot young teen snatch. Kendra went from two fingers to three as she fingered her sister, both the girls were now staring into the mirror at their brother's reflection licking their lips and moaning uncontrolled.

Heather hadn't run right off when her younger siblings left, she was in no real hurry, most the sorority girls didn't even roll out of bed until 11am anyway. She help her mother clean up the kitchen after breakfast. She hadn't even gotten dressed for the day yet and was still wearing the booty shorts that said 'juicy' on the rearend and a small white strappy top.

"Mom I still cant' believe you said that in front of Nate, Kass, and Kennie. What were you thinking?" She asked her mother as she washed the remaining cereal bowls in the sink while her mother dried the dishes next to her. She swayed over and gave her mother's ample hip a bump with her own and shot a smile.

"Well honey, it's the truth. I know it's easy to skip classes now that your in college but it's all about self control. Not that you wouldn't make a really good living sucking dicks in alleyways either, you've got my lips afterall." Sasha replied with a smile of her own, this time the inappropriate statement didn't strike her as odd though, she only smiled at her eldest daughter and returned the hip check.

"MOM? Seriously what has come over you today? First Dad is acting all weird about the milk and now you're talking about blowjobs?" Heather looked back surprised again but now her face wasn't so embarrassed, instead she only smiled back at her mother.

"Oh stop...You're a young adult now, we can talk about COCKS!" Sasha said, putting down the dried bowl in the dish strainer and reaching over and kissing Heather on the cheek and then giving a slightly devious laugh.

"I can't believe I just heard the word 'cock' come out of my mother's mouth." Heather said laughing and returned the kiss, but not on her mother's cheek, instead she placed it directly on her mother's lips, Sasha didn't pull away. Instead she kissed her back pressing her plump lips back hard against her daughters'.

"If you think cock coming out of my mouth is surprising you should see it going in. I used to suck the head off of your father's cock...until he became so obsessed with his work that is. Have you sucked any cock yet?" Sasha asked smiling and staring hard into her daughter's beautiful eyes. Her yellow rubber gloved hand dropped down the small of Heather's back and she rubbed her daughter, pressuring the girl's pelvis forward until it was pressed against the counter's edge.

"A little, I mean, you remember Jason, my highschool boyfriend....He wanted me too after prom and I did it a little. I put my lips on it and gave it some kisses, but I didn't get to put it in my mouth or anything. He squirted jizz too fast, that's why I didn't keep my prom dress." Heather answered slightly moaning as the pressure from the counter pressed against her pussy through her tiny shorts. She didn't know if the dampness was from doing the dishes or if it was coming from herself.

"Did you like it? Did you taste his hot cum? I used to love drinking your father's seed." Sasha asking lustfully, her hand slipped lower as she felt her daughter grinding her hips against the counter. Her rubber gloved hand dropped to her daughter's fat ass and grabbed her by the cheek spreading the heafty flank and feeling the heat coming from inbetween her legs even through the gloves.

"I tasted a little, it was all over my face and it kinda got in my mouth a little, it was salty and a little sweet....I kinda liked it though.....Mom what are you doing?" Heather asked but she found her own hands, still soaking wet coming out of the hot dish water and reaching up to her mother's large breasts. They worked the buttons of her blouse and freed the breasts that she herself had suckled from when she was an infant.

The sound of his backpack hitting the floor grated his nerves, but he ignored it. As he backed out of the driveway and got onto the road, he felt himself getting uncomfortable, but he didn't know why. He thought back to the events from his morning. Sure, his dad had been acting weird, but that couldn't be it.

His mind kept going back to his mother kissing his cheek. Her soft lips against his skin. The slight smell of her hair conditioner as her tits pressed against his arm. Suddenly, he found himself with an erection. Scowling, he shifted to try to hide it and forced himself to focus on the road.

Then he heard silence that was far louder than words. They had to be getting into something. He looked up to see his sisters kissing each other, and Nate suddenly became rock hard at seeing their supple lips intimately locked together. He could imagine how they would feel against his skin. Tongues writhing on his flesh.

His eyes snapped forward just as the rumble strips warned him that he was drifting off-road. Shit. They had to be messing with him. What the fuck was wrong with them? His cock throbbed. What the fuck was wrong with him.

Nate tried his best to stay focused on the road with his cheeks burning red. Then his eyes drifted back to the mirror. Big mistake. He could see their hands all over each other, displaying themselves for him. His balls stung, swollen and full. "Hey! You two stop that! I'm trying to drive!" He was going to have to go through classes all day with these swollen, disappointed balls. Fuck.

"Why are you gonna PULL THIS CAR OVER?" Kendra asked snickering, "Yeah are you gonna Punish us....spank us? Nate?" Kassy added in and continued molesting her twin. The girls seemed oblivious to the dangerous swerving of the SUV as they licked and groped each other's nubile forms. Kassy's foot which was planted on the back of Nate's seat was slamming it hard every time Kendra thrust her three fingers into Kassy's snatch. "Oooh god I so fucking horny....My tummy hurts." Kendra said as she rubbed her midsection, but his wasn't her stomach it was her young teen ovaries that were beginning to ache as they kicked into over drive.

Nate's eyes wandering to the mirror was more dangerous than imagined as when he suddenly looked back to the road the car in front of him had braked hard, forcing him to slam on his own brakes, locking them up. Kassy had her foot propped against the back of the front seat so she only lurched forward before slamming back down, with a pleasure filled moan. Kendra however wasn't braced and rocketed forward inbetween the front seats over the center console. Thankfully her hips stopped her from smashing into the dash board, but it still hurt. Now with her head protruding into the front cabin area she was eye level with the tent pole in her brother's pants. "Holy Shit Kass, Nate's got a big erection!" She announced, her hand slipping down into her own panties and started to finger herself while she laid prone over the center console.

"Is is big Kennie? Is it a big hard cock? I bet it is!" Kassy asked from the backseat, finger herself now that kendra was stuck between the seats.

"It's real big Kass, I think he could fill us up with that giant monster. Nate do you want fuck your baby sisters?" Kendra asked innocently staring up at her big brother with doe eyes.

"You'd better do it Nate! You better fuck us or else we'll tell mom that you were 'distracted driving'. You shouldn't be driving with that big hard cock distracting you it's dangerous. Kassy put in, leaning forward over her prone sister so she could get a peek at Nate's pyramid steeple in his jeans.

The teenager frowned as they teased him. He certainly should pull over and punish them. Show them that, even if he was their brother, he was still older and stronger than them. Spank their tight pale asses in those thongs that they always wore. Show them to knock against the back of his chair when he could so easily impale their soft cunts with his cock.

Shit! His foot hit the brakes while he swerved to miss the car in front of him. He barely kept from slamming into the other vehicle. Then suddenly, his sister was in the front of the SUV. Nate glanced down at her in a panic, hoping that he hadn't hurt her.

At her comment about his erection, he went completely crimson and shifted his hips back. Knowing that she'd seen it. That excited lilt to her voice. It all sent a surge of testosterone through his brain. He'd heard the phrase "young and dumb and full of cum", and he felt every bit of the phrase at that moment.

No. Fuck. Fuck! They were going to be late to school. Late to his favorite class. But they were right. He needed to pull over and get it together. Get them under control. He was going to kill them all at this rate.

Nate pulled over into a strip center, driving to the back where there wasn't anyone nearby. "Listen you two. I know that you are fucking me," he said with a deep growl. "I mean, I know that you are fucking with me. Stop it! I mean it!" His eyes went over Kendra's shapely pert ass.

Now that the imminent danger of driving was out of the way, the girls sex drive kicked into overdrive. Kendra was pinned down over the center console by Kassy's form and when their brother made the Freudian slip that was the straw that broke the sex camel's back. He had shifted his hips trying to hide the massive erection but it did little to conceal the truth of the matter. Kendra reached across and grabbed her brother's cock through his jeans. "Oh my gosh it's sooooo big!" She muttered, looking back over her shoulder at her grinding sister.

"Come on Nate, pull it out...we wanna see it" Kassy preened reaching out and rubbing her brother's strong shoulders. "Yeah Nate, if you pull it out we promise we'll sit back and behave ourselves." Kendra said but as she did so she was stroking him through his pants.

Heather had hopped up on the counter in order to spread her legs so that her mother could eat her quivering pussy, but as she did so the water from the dishes made it slippery and she ended up sliding backward and splashing into the hot water filled sink. The feeling of the hot water against her wanton pussy set her off and immediately she came, both pissing through her shorts and adding to the water in the sink.

"Heather did you just foul the dish water?" Sasha asked slyly, rubbing her daughter's snatch under the soapy piss tainted water.

"Yes mommy I think I need to be punished." Heather answered, rubbing her big fat tits.

Sasha reached down into the water and lifted Heather's pelvis out of the water, she grabbed her soaking wet shorts and yanked them down around her knees exposing her daughter's twat and buried her face into it and began to eat. There was no thoughts of how taboo it was just the pure lust she felt and how good her daughter's pussy tasted.

They should have been behaving themselves anyway. He was their older brother, dammit. Plus, he was doing them a favor by driving them to school. The least that they could do was listen.

A fierce anger was in his eyes over the way that they were behaving. Anger and hunger mixed in together until he couldn't tell which it truly was. Kendra's hand on his cock elicited stings of pleasure and made his balls pulse with need. They were such fucking teases. They did it to his teammates constantly, and now they were doing it to him. He was sure that, at any moment, they'd pull back and laugh at him, leaving him with a massive case of blue balls. Well, fuck it. They wanted to see it? He'd let them see it close up.

He pulled down the waistband of his trackpants, his cock pointing down and then springing back up until it was freed. God, that felt so much better. Nate wove his hand into Kendra's silky blond hair. He pulled her face right up to his cock, enjoying the wash of her breath around his shaft.

His cock was enormous, far bigger than their small hands. He'd had sex a couple of times, and each time it'd taken the woman a few tries before she could take it in. One or two had even broken up with him over it. And now the chemical was making his balls pulse even bigger, stretching his sack into a smooth set of bulbs that were swollen painfully. And here they were, soft young bodies making it even worse.

"You want to see it, hmm? Well, here it is." He shifted his hips, smacking his little sister in the face with his cock. "I ought to shove this thing straight down your throat to keep you quiet. That what you want?"

Kendra smiled and Kassy giggled aloud. "Wow Nate, your cock looks delicious" Kendra said reaching forward and grabbing her brother's fleshy shaft. "It's giant, no wonder you can't keep a girlfriend" Kassy said throwing shade at her brother. Kendra started to stroke Nate's cock but without any lube the young teen was chaffing him and the look of pain on her brother's face made Kassy laugh again.

"Kennie you are doing it wrong, you're hurting him. Use some spit." Kassy said and before her sister could react, Kassy bent down and spit onto Nate's cock head. "There now try it." She said, reaching down and slipping her fingers into her sister's prone snatch. "Holy cow Nate you should feel how wet Kennie is, she's practically dripping."

Kendra stroked her brother but soon grew bored, she decided then that it was time to learn how to blow a guy and dropped her mouth onto the spear like dickhead. "I can barely get my mouth open wide enough to get it in." Kendra complained, her braces coming dangerously close to his sensitive cock skin. "Try harder!" Her sister prodded her, reaching down and grabbing a handful of hair next to her brother's hand and slamming Kendra down on his shaft. "SWALLOW IT!" Kassy yelled excitedly. She reached over and licked her brother's neck before sucking a hickie onto it.

It was just then that Nate's text message alert went off on his smart phone. The message was from his father: Remember sport, NO FUNNY BUSINESS!!!

Her rough treatment of his cock should have been expected, but it was a shock, anyway. He didn't realize that his cute little blonde sister would just grab his cock and start tugging on it. Where the hell did that boldness come from?

He grimaced from the painful pleasure of her hand rubbing against his cock. "Goddamn, Kennie, the least that you could do is..." Suddenly, Kas was taking care of it. Where had she learned that? Cool strings of saliva drooled down his cock, easing the hot friction of Kendra's hand. Nate's eyes went to Kendra's snatch, and his cock throbbed from the thought of being buried hilt first into her fresh young body.

He grunted loudly and glanced back down as he felt Kendra's soft lips open up around the sensitive tip of his hard member. Her chapstick caught slightly on his skin as she opened wide to take him in. The sensation of her tongue greeting his hole made him groan and throw his head back. Then her teeth began to scrape against the flare of his head, and he gave out a strangled cry.

"Easy. You need to give yourself time to..." Suddenly, Kassie's hand joined his on her sister's head and shoved it down. He suddenly felt her tongue slide down his shaft. His tip pressed up against the back of her throat for a moment before it suddenly opened up, and he was through. Her throat constricted around his tip as it went past her chokepoint, sending spikes of pleasure down his shaft into his balls. With a wild groan, he threw his knees wide to give her better access. He wasn't sure how much longer that he could handle this. The intense pleasure of her mouth and the desperate demands of his balls was making it hard to think about anything except unleashing a load down his little sister's throat. A text flashed on his phone, but he knocked it down as he reached for it.

Kassy and Kendra had lost all control of themselves. They knew full well it was completely wrong to be acting their way around their brother but their wombs were aching and shutting off any logical thought in their brains. Kassy was sucking on her brother's neck, nibbling and licking furiously while one hand pushed Kendra's head down. She felt the hesitation as his massive cock head hit Kendra's tight esophagus and pressed down harder until finally it popped past her gag reflex and dropped into her throat. Kendra squirmed and resisted but with both her brother and sister forcing her down she couldn't pull free. Her eyes swelled with tears and her throat violently spasmed trying to eject her brother's massive pole. Large amounts of saliva poured out of her nose as her mouth was completely blocked and her lungs begged for oxygen but there was none to be had with Nate's girth completely blocking her airway.

"Yeah Kennie suck that big cock!" Kassy cheered her twin onward as they pistoned her head up and down on their brother's dick. "Holy fuck I'm so fucking horny Nate. Can you please breed me?" Kassy begged into Nate's ear.

Marcus worked at a fevered pitch doing the calculations on paper. He stared down at the troubling numbers and wiped the sweat from his brow. "I accelerated the process by leaving it in the oven too long." He whispered to himself, his voice quivering. He had thought he had atleast 24 hours until the serum drove his family into sex obsessed heathens, but now he saw that that initial presumption was far more generous than than the truth would purvey.

He walked away from his desk grabbed his cell phone and sent a text to Nathan. He stood tapping his foot nervously and waiting for a reply but none was coming. Hurridly he sent a text to his two young twin daughters. 'Girls I want you to behave yourselves! Remember we need to keep the fact that we are all family!"

Next came his wife, 'Honey please make sure nothing odd happens today! I will be home from work and everything will be put back to normal!' Finally he texted his eldest daughter. 'Heather please behave yourself today!'

"Marc....What's this you are working on? I thought we were close to a break through on Compound #9? This looks like an antigen?" Marc heard his boss say. He spun around and saw Dr. Hector Welter looking over his work with a confused look on his face.

"Ahhhh, yeah well I wanted to make sure we had all our bases covered. There might be people that aren't a fan of the reaction from the compound and I wanted a way to shut the serum down if we needed it." Marcus wasn't exactly lying, the antidote was for people that didn't want the compound effecting them, they were just currently his own family.

"That's all fine and well, but I'd like the initial compound worked out before we start on an antidote." His boss said, adjusting his glasses and giving Marcus a concerned look. "Are you feeling okay, you look totally stressed out?"

Heather and Sasha were deep in the throws of passion when Sasha's cell phone went off in her apron pocket. She had her tongue buried in her daughter's sopping pussy, licking her clit and nibbling gently on the young girl's taint. Heather had cum several times on her mother's tongue, splashing the older woman's face with her girl goo. Sasha pulled away, "Momma Don't STOP!" Heather whined but Sasha ignored her daughter and went to answer the text.

Heather couldn't wait, she reached over and grabbed the dirty spatula, still covered in eggs from this mornings breakfast. She slammed the wide end into the snatch and started pounding. Sasha peered down at her phone screen, reaching up and wiping her daughter's cum off her lips as she read the text from her husband. She sensed something was wrong and the realization of how taboo what she was doing with her own daughter was. Right then the doorbell rung and she realized she had forgotten she'd invited her girlfriends over for a Tupperware party.

"Oh shit....Heather, my friends are here honey. You've got to get control of yourself!" Sasha begged but Heather was lost in lust, pounding the filthy spatula into her pussy and sending eggs spraying all over the kitchen counter. She realized the young girl wasn't going to stop, but heard the front door opening and her friends calling inside. "Sasha....We are here!!!"

"Okay stay in the kitchen baby....Try to be quiet." Sasha begged, reaching down and swiping some of the eggs off of the counter and sucking them into her mouth before walking out of the kitchen and greeting her friends, hoping they wouldn't hear Heather's orgasms in the next room.

Nate tilted his head to one side as Kassy tore into his neck. Soft grunts came from his throat as they jammed Kennie's head down on his cock. It all felt so sweet and beautiful. These two blonde girls pleasuring his most sensitive places while their cunts became juicy and wet from seeing and feeling his cock. Even if they were his little sisters, who he'd shooed away from his track practices, their soft skin and hungry glances made testosterone spike in his brain and his balls pulse with the need to empty inside of fertile holes.

When Kassy begged to be bred, something inside of Nate's brain broke. He could no longer think as a brother, or even a person. Just a wild masculine thing that needed to nut in the softest and wettest hole available. Even if that hole belonged to a sister that he had cuddled and comforted during that thunderstorm at summer camp.

Nate gripped hard on Kennie's head and yanked her off of his cock. The sudden rush of chill air made him shudder from desire, and a small V of ultra-sensitive flesh could be seen below the opening of his tip. Almost tossing the poor girl into the passenger's seat, he reached around behind himself to pull Kassy towards the front seat. "You can't stop me. Get up here." His voice held a low hunger that held a deep growl of uncontrollable lust.

Kendra gasped for fresh air as Nate ripped her head off of his cock and threw her into the passenger seat. "What the fuck?" Kendra complained, but their brother was already pleasing his desire to breed as he grabbed Kassy and lifted her upon his lap. She gasp seeing the petard she about to he hoisted on. She reached down and yanked her tiny underwear aside exposing her tiny teen twat. It was dripping wet but even with the natural lube of her juices she was unsure she could take Nate's giant cock. "Go slow at first big brother." She cooed and slowly lowered herself downward, first feeling the point of his swollen cock head spread her lips and she moaned out loud and slapped her hand against the SUV's window to keep herself from convulsing with pleasure.

"Hey...I wanna fuck!" Kendra protested, her hands going down to her own dripping pussy and started fingering herself like a mad girl.

"You'll get your turn...don't be greedy bitch! Use the shifter!" Kassy retorted, her voice quivering as Nate's big cock started to stretch and fill her tight vagina.

Kendra's eye's lit up and she jumped out of the passenger seat and lifted a leg over the center console and positioned herself over the SUV's gear shift, mirroring her twin sister's motion she too started to drop down onto the bulbous head of the shifter. Her hands came up to grope her tiny tits and she licked the spilled saliva from her lips after the blowjob she'd given Nathan. She peered out the side window and saw the slow moving traffic outside. People were staring inside the SUV watching in awe as the two tiny teen girls fucked in the front seat. "Look at them!" Kendra called out.

Kassy's soft pussy parted around his bulbous tip, sending a pulse of pleasure through Nate's body. God, finally. Finally. His balls had been swollen all morning with the need to empty inside of a fertile young female. His sister Kassy had the perfect cunt to relieve the painful fullnese.

Her soft golden hair draped across the mounds of her titties. That mouth in a perfect pale pink circle as she impaled herself with his cock. How her gorgeous eyes glittered in the morning light. All of it combined to completely shut down his brain except for a crazed lust for her young, hot body.

When Kendra complained, Nate turned to face her. He watched as her pussy lips stretched to accomodate the shifter, and then he reached over to play with the top of her slit, his fingers circling around the hooded nub at the top. He winced as Kassy gradually slipped down his cock, her soft walls clenching around his shaft in complaint over its size. Between heavy breaths, he said, "Don't worry, Kendra. Once I cum in our sister, I'm sure that she'll let you lick it from her pussy if you want. We're supposed to share with each other, after all."

Back
Top Bottom