Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why are system RPs limited to three or more people?

Gnoll92

Moon
I am very curious as to why there's a minimum player count in system based roleplaying on this site. I personally really enjoy roleplaying with the guidance of a system, yet I struggle to organise group roleplays as I prefer to run one-on-one storylines, so what is the reason for this limit? I apologise if this comes off as aggressive or confrontational, it is very hard to ask questions without seeing demanding.

There isn't a minimum player count for system rping on this site. There is a minimum for system GROUP rps, namely, those rps you would post in the system section. Here is the rule:

01) YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST THREE (3) PEOPLE ON BOARD TO START A SYSTEM STYLE GROUP ROLEPLAY. [The Creator and 2 other members.]
SYSTEMS STYLE RULES (updated 9/12/17) -- READ FIRST

The system section is specifically for group coordination. The gendered request sections(Male, Female, Other) are specifically for 1x1 rps and there is no one preventing you from advertising for a system style in one of your threads there. If you got a partner for your 1x1 system rp, you would not put it in the system group section, you would put it in the 1x1 rp sections(general, taboo, fanbased, private) or in DMs or wherever you decide to rp together.

To advertise and play in the group system section...you must have a group. That's all.

Ah, my mistake. I thought as there was a section titled System Roleplays that that was the only place they could be posted, thank you for clearing that up!

No problem! đź‘Ť It can get a bit confusing. They also call regular group rp here "freeform" which has also caused some confusion on occasion.

Happy playing, Gnoll. 🍀

Back
Top Bottom