Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Sabrina x Weird Sisters (smutty one-shot)

Tousled Lace

Garden Faerie
Withdrawn
I’m looking to play Sabrina against the Weird Sisters from the new Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix. I’m thinking this will take place in the first season when Sabrina starts at the Academy of Dark Arts. She starts and the Weird Sisters begin a sort of hazing with her called harrowing. This involves several nights where they put her through certain traumatic challenges that she has to overcome in order to pass.

I was thinking this roleplay could be a series of three nights and instead of the challenges used in the show, they put her through more sexually tormenting challenges involving domination, bondage, orgasm denial, or orgasm overload, and maybe something else. I picture them to be sort of lezdoms, if that makes sense. I think it could be fun. These are the fantasies I think of when I watch the show. :giggle:

As far as posting, 1-2 detailed paragraphs is fine, I prefer a bit shorter posts so that we can feed off of each other and react to each post more easily. If you are interested in playing the Weird Sisters, PM me and we can hash out a few more details!

original.gif

Back
Top Bottom