Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Atomic Slut Returns! Seeking well written and taboo smut! Incest, Monsters, Gangbangs and more!

Hey hey Blue Moon!

The name’s Atomic Bombshell, your friendly neighbourhood gamer girl! But honestly, you can call me whatever you want. I’ve answered to all sorts; Atomic, AB, Abs, Slut, the whore that fucked your boyfriend/girlfriend. You get the idea, so feel free to give me whatever nickname you want.

The main things to know about me are that I’m a twenty year old girl. I'm Scottish, a total nerd, gamer girl and super slut. I love writing all manner of erotic stories. I enjoy everything from slice of life to fantasy, science fiction, historical settings and even one or two fandoms. Primarily, I'm looking to write stories of a more smut-focused variety. That said, I'm still looking for detailed and literate writing, with a sprinkling of plot and some interesting(and sexy!) characters.

I’m kinda new to BlueMoon, but not really. To cut a long story short, I got myself set up on here about a year ago, and then real life punched me in the face. Then I had some super fun health issues and the absolute shitshow that has been 2020, and now here we are a whole year later! So basically I’ve had an account on here for about a year, but I’ve only been active for a few months at most.

Anyway, not that all that’s out of the way, let’s move on.

What I’m Offering

• Post Frequency. Before we go any further, I want to make it clear that I can be a bit of a slow writer, and as such, it can take me a while to post. I’m slow for several reasons. The first is that I take my time because I want to make my writing as good as it can be, so I tend to write, proofread, edit and then write again. The second reason is that I’m currently studying, working, and trying to keep my social life alive. As much as I sometimes want to just disappear into the digital world, I have to prioritise real life. I know, it sucks.
  • Quality. If you can tolerate me not replying every five minutes, then I’ll certainly make it worth your while. I consider myself to be a pretty decent writer. I’m literate, detailed and don’t do things by half. I’m either going to write something as good as I can or not at all. I’m not expecting you to be as intense as me. Still, I’d love it if you had an understanding of the English language, and an ability to proofread your posts.
  • Post Length. This varies depending on several factors; the type of roleplay, what my partner gives me, where we are within the story and my mood/frame of mind. I don’t like to have a set requirement that must be met with every post; that just stresses people out too much. Sometimes we just have bad days and can’t write as much. Or maybe we’re at a point in the RP that calls for less. As long as we’re both on the same page, we won’t be disappointed. As a rough guideline, I can easily produce at-least five or more decent paragraphs.
  • Medium. I’m looking to keep things strictly on here, for now, using either PMs or Threads. I don’t have Discoed or any other IMs, and I’m always terrible at remembering to check in on them.
  • OOC Communications. I think it’s super important to have an open OOC chat, at the very least to make sure that we’re both happy with the roleplay. I do also love brainstorming ideas with the people that I write with and am always open to throwing ideas back and forth. I’m also quite friendly and chatty; I like to get to know the people I write with. If that’s not your thing then I won’t be offended, just let me know. Oh and I’m sorry if I come across as flirty at times; it’s just a byproduct of being a shameless slut.
  • Characters. I’m pretty easy going and I like to think that I am a good writer. I’m always looking to improve, and so I will happily write as female characters, males, aliens or anything. The same goes for the age of my characters. I’m also pretty easy going as to what my partner writes as, though my favourite pairings are usually MxF or FxF and I would prefer to play a female character.
  • Writing Style. I’m pretty flexible and am usually pretty good at making my writing style suit my partner. I’m happy to roleplay in first person, third person or whatever. My writing style tends to favour show don’t tell. Rather than tell you that my character is horny, I’d prefer to show you with her actions or mannerisms.
  • Visuals. I’m a pretty big fan of incorporating visuals alongside my writing. I usually find faceclaims as inspiration for my characters, images for their outfits or even for the more… NSFW elements of the roleplay. However, this doesn’t detract from my writing, I still write full descriptions; the images just add a nice visual element.

What Turns Me On

I tend to find it difficult to properly define my kinks as I’m such a huge pervert. There’s not much that doesn’t turn me one. I’ve noticed that quite a few people on here seem to be using F-list, which seems pretty cool and organised. I’ll probably set myself up on there at some point, but until then here are some of my favourite kinks, and my very few limits.

Kinks

Being a huge pervert makes it kinda tricky to define my kinks because there isn't a great deal that I'm not into. However, I've tried to outline below some of the things I do enjoy as well as my limits. This list is by no means exhaustive, so if I've not mentioned something, then just ask. Chances are I'll be happy to give it a go at least once.

Also, any links beyond this point should be considered highly NSFW.

• Vaginal - Not a lot to say here.
  • Anal - I suppose this can at times be taboo in its own way. I just love feeling a big, throbbing cock stretching out my tight lil ass. I also enjoy other anal play such as fingering or rimming.
  • Oral - I love giving as much as I love receiving. I also love wrapping my lips around a nice cock as much as I enjoy having a hot girl sit on my face.
  • Deepthroating & Facefucking - I like a little bit of roughness, and I always make it my mission to take every inch of your cock. Sure, it might ruin my make-up, but it'll be hot.
  • Foreplay - I love to tease and to use every part of my body. After all, sex is so much more than just penetration. I love teasing, giving hand jobs and foot jobs, being tittyfucked, hotdogged and more.
  • Roughness - I love feeling a firm hand around my throat, or pulling my hair while you spank me. But be warned, I give as good as I get; I'm a biter!
  • Passionate sex - I love some hot, steamy passionate sex between characters who have chemistry. This could be vanilla and romantic, or rough and kinky.
  • Public sex - There's something really hot about fucking somewhere I shouldn't, whether it's in club toilets, the alley outback, changing rooms in a shop, a park, a quiet cinema, public transport or anywhere else. I love the risk!
  • Risk - Goes hand in hand with the above, I love the risk of being caught, either because I'm fucking someone I shouldn't or because we're in public. I also love the risk of pregnancy, whether it's because we were in a rush, or because it's a dub-con thing and I don't have a choice.
  • Sexy and/or slutty clothing - By now we've established that I'm a total whore, and I like dressing as such. I love tiny little short shorts that barely cover my ass. I love tight, short dresses that hug my curves. The main reason I go to the gym is to show off in some scandalous work out clothes. If it's even remotely slutty, then chances are you can find me wearing it!
  • Dirty talking - I love talking dirty, both IC and OOC. I want you to tell me what a good lil whore I am, or how tight my ass feels as you pound it.
  • Name Calling - Another IC and OOC kink, I love it when people call me a slut, a whore, a cumdumpster or whatever. I also love being called a princess or other cutesy names.
  • Big cocks - Not gonna lie, but when it comes to guys I'm a bit of a size queen. The bigger, the better, and I can do both realistic big, or unrealistic big if that makes sense.
  • Lots of cum - I love cum, and I want lots of it! I wanna get drunk on it, feeling it dripping down my legs and covering my face and body.
  • Facials - To add to the above point, my preference is for you to cum on my face. I just fuckin' love getting on my knees and feeling strand after strands of warm cum cover my face.
  • Cum on body - After my face, I love taking your cum all over my body, whether it's my ass, stomach breasts or feet.
  • Squirting - This is pretty hot; I love squirting on your cock, or making another girl squirt and I eat her out.
  • Athletic girls - Whether it's lightly toned or a bit more buff, this is my type! I love playing as and against sporty babes.
  • Girls with tattoos - Honestly, seeing ink on girls just makes me drool. I love it.
  • Nerdy girls - My favourite characters to play as are nerdy, slutty girls. But I also enjoy being the bad girl who seduces and corrupts a cute nerd.
  • Interesting characters - Even though I'm looking to primarily write smut, I still enjoy a decent bit of plot and some interesting characters. This just makes the smut that much better.
  • Romance - I might be a nasty, kinky whore, but I enjoy a bit of romance, and I always have a craving for some kind of girl on girl romance.
  • Realism - To an extent. For example, if you're going to fuck my ass, there has to be lube, it's never gonna just slip in on its own.
  • Non-realistic - Again to an extent. Sure, you're gonna need to bring some lube, but I'm not gonna say no to a fifteen or twenty-inch long monster dong. Make sense?
  • Happy endings - The kind of ending where I save the day, get the girl and live happily ever after.
  • Happy bad endings - The kind of ending that's somewhere in the middle. I failed to stop the villain, and they made me the new fuck toy for their army of monsters. But it's okay because I've realised just how much I love being a monster slut.

• Group Sex- I love multiple people all writhing together in pleasure, whether it's threesomes, foursomes, orgies, gangbangs or whatever.
    • Threesomes - Both MMF & MFF with a preference for the former. I have a weakness for being pinned or spitroasted between two guys. Bonus points if the guys are bi.
    • Gangbangs - I'm selfish, and I love being the centre of attention with multiple guys, all worshipping, pleasuring, fucking and passing me around.
  • Double (or more) Penetration - Goes hand in hand with gangbangs or threesomes; I love the feeling of multiple cocks filling me up and using all my holes.
  • Taboo relationships - We can all agree that forbidden pleasure is hot, right? Whether it's a boss and employee, teacher/student, enemies, interracial pairings, or even family members.
  • Incest - My favourite kind of taboo. My preference is for hooking up with brothers, sister or cousins. That said, I could be convinced to be daddy's lil slut, or to do other pairings.
  • Non-human characters/Monsters- As a huge fantasy nerd, I love getting fucked by all manner of monsters and aliens. I just wanna be railed by their exotic, inhuman cocks, feeling them use and stretch me out. Here's a list of some of my favourite monsters:
    • Tentacles
    • Aliens
    • Lizardmen
    • Orcs
    • Goblins
    • Minotaurs
    • Centaurs
    • Trolls
    • Mindflayers
    • Zombies
    • Beastfolk
    • Demons
  • Bad ends - The kind where I'm beaten by the villain and made into their new toy, or even just killed off after their global conquest. I'm open to both sexual and fatal bad ends.

• Non-Con
  • Dub-Con
  • Breeding
  • Vore
  • Gore
  • Snuff
  • Degradation

• Toilet Stuff
  • Vomit
  • Extreme Ageplay

Plots & Pairings

Pairings

Below is a list of random pairings for a few different settings. If you have an idea for any of these or would like to work one out together then let me know.

Also, any links after this point should be assumed to be extremely NSFW.

• Brother(s) x Sister
  • Sister x Sister
  • Aunt x Nephew
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Aunt x Niece
  • Dad x Daughter
  • Mother x Son
  • Mother x Daughter
  • Cousins
  • Step-siblings

• Roommates
  • Best Friends
  • Teacher x Student
  • Student x Student
  • Coworkers
  • Strangers at a club/bar/coffeeshop
  • Customer x Masseuse
  • Customer x Stripper
  • Customer x Prostitute
  • Athlete x Cheerleader
  • Cheerleader x Cheerleader
  • Artist/Photographer x Model
  • Singer x Groupie
  • Singer x Singer
  • Police Officer x Criminal

• Queen x Peasant
  • Queen x Knight
  • Queen x Queen
  • Queen x Princess
  • Princess x King
  • Princess x Knight
  • Adventurer x Mage
  • Mage x Sorceress
  • Monsters x Monsters Hunter
  • Necromancer x Zombies
  • Monsters x sorceress
  • Monsters x Queen/Princess
  • Possible monsters :
    • Orcs
    • Goblins
    • Trolls
    • Ogres
    • Giants
    • Werewolves
    • Minotaurs
    • Tentacles
    • Centaurs
    • Giants
    • Zombies
    • Dragons
    • Demons
    • Imps

• Rich Girl x Aliens at an intergalactic brothel
  • Rich Girl x Invading aliens
  • Mercenary x Partner
  • Mercenary x Enemy
  • Abductee x Aliens
  • Scientist x Escaped alien/creature/experiment
  • Scientist x Robot
  • Black Widow Assassin x Her mostly alien targets

• Female Survivor x Male Survivor
  • Female Survivor x Monsters/Aliens
  • Female Survivor x Raider Gang
  • Female Survivor x Zombies
  • Female Raider x Male Survivor(s)
  • Female Raider x Mutinous Gang
  • Female Leader x Enemies at the gate - Human or monster

Plots

I have a number of plots in mind, and I’m currently trying to get the details written up. For the time being however, these are what I’ve got rattling around my head:

• Brotherly Love - Something with a sister and two brother.
  • Sisters - Something with twin sisters or possibly female cousins.
  • Hunting Monsters - A travelling monster hunter who prefers to fuck monsters rather than kill them, actively disobeying orders.
  • Studies in Necromancy - A necromancer succumbs to her desire and finds her zombies more than capable of satisfying her.
  • Station X - An intergalactic brothel that allows human women to enjoy being fucked by all the aliens of their desire.
  • Casting Couch - A young woman starts her own fake casting couch, tricking guys into fucking her on camera.
  • Chance Encounters- Hook-ups between strangers, including:
    • A one night stand
    • A one night gangbang
    • Coffeeshop Romance
    • Risky Library fun
    • Mistaken for a prostitute
  • Blood & Lust - A horny vampire puts herself in all manner of sexy and dangerous situations to feel some excitement. Smut and bad ends ensue.
  • The Goddess of Lust & Depravity - The goddess wanders the mortal realms, toying with mortals and satisfying all of her kinks desires. Again, smut and bad ends galore!
  • The Adventures of a Slutty Vault Girl - Inspired by the Fallout games, a sexy vault girl fucks her way across the wasteland.
  • Small Town Love - Angsty romance between two girls in a small, conservative town.
  • The Zombie Sexpocalypse - An immune woman tries to survive a zombie apocalypse where being immune means the zombies try to fuck you.
  • Fun with Robots - A mechanic has fun tinkering and experimenting with her custom sexbots.
  • Dark Fates - A series of one shots in fantasy or sci-fi worlds where a rotating cast of heroines meet their fates at the hands of aliens/monsters.

If any of these interest you then let me know and I can tell you what I’ve got in mind and we can discuss ideas.

And that's all for now folks! Hit me up and let's get writing some smutty fun!

Peace out,

Your Atomic Slut

Last edited:
Bump! Sorry to everbody I've ghosted over the last month. Some shit happened, there's a little bit of an explanation at the top of my thread. I don't really want to get into too much, but just know that I am very sorry. However I am looking to get back in to things so if you want to feel free to shoot me a new message and I'll do my best to make it up to you.

Back
Top Bottom