Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales From Hollyweird Vol. 1 (Kassy & Brnt)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassandra Kain sat naked in the makeup chair in her personal trailer as the flamboyantly gay makeup artist worked his miracles on her aging face. She casually smoked a joint while the pencil mustached tradesman tap danced around her applying concealer and lipstick while a middle aged woman sprayed her hair with product and worked her magic with a comb and brush. Kassy watched unenthused as they turned her from the aging (35 years old next week) model and actress passed her prime into the stunning beauty that could still sell tickets and put butts in seat via name alone.

The door of the trailer popped open and a PA (production assistant) stuck his head in, blushing and smiling at the sight of the super star in the nude. "aaahh. Miss Kain.... The director needs you on set for lighting and shot blocking in a few minutes are you...good to go?" He asked sheepishly.

Kassy didn't even bother turning her head to address him. "yeah....fine...Tell him I'll be there in 5" She said after taking a big hit off the joint, holding it and then exhaling. He exited the trailer and Kassy looked up into the mirror admiring the craftsmen's excellent work, she barely looked 29 again. "Nice job guys, can I get wardrobe?"

They makeup artists left and the next group entered, they carried several garment bags and set to work producing the outfits she'd be wearing for the scene. Kassy stood finally picking up the script for the first time off of her illuminated bureau and opening it to see the lines of dialog she was required to memorize. "oooh Who the fuck writes this shit...people don't fucking talk this way!" She cursed angrily and the costume workers cringed, bowing their heads and setting to work dressing the big star. Kassy scanned the page reading down through the different character's parts. Her male lead was Bo Reading, which made her atleast a little happy. Bo could act and he was handsome, not to mention he had a great big cock on him. Something she'd learned two pictures ago, when she was still on Hollywood's top hottest actresses lists and her and Bo had a whirlwind romance on the set of "Heirlooms for the Dead". It was the last time she'd worked with a decent Director and the last time she'd got paid over 10 million for her part. The last movie and this one she'd only been offered a depressing 6 million for 3 months of work and her agent had explained it might be time to start thinking about some financial investments for her future as good roles were going to start drying up.

Kassy scanned further down the script page and saw a character described as 'hot young new girl'. "Who the fuck is this?" Kassy asked pointing at the page.

"I thinks she's fairly new to Hollywood Ma'am. I think her name is Angela Lisa Guard. " The scared costumer answered, putting the finishing touches on her outfit. It was a short red dress with thigh high stockings and black pumps, gaudy jewelry to finish the look. "Don't call me Ma'am...I'm not that much older than you.....Jesus they've got me dress like a fucking whore." Kassy complained.

"Sorry Miss Kain... I think you're playing a Brothel Madam though...so the look kinda fits..." He again answered in a scared tone, trying not to bring the prima donna's wrath.

"Fuck a Madam now huh? Not even young enough to play a whore....well that's just great....So who is this young chick...Lisa? Is she hotter than me?" Kassy asked, her ego slightly bruised.

"No Ma'a......MISS Kain... Her name is Angela" He repeated, feeling dangerous about correcting the famous actress. "I think she prefers 'Angi', she seems really nice. Still a bit wet behind the ears but a really nice young lady. She's pretty, but in more a traditional sense. Like the girl next door sort of thing." The costume guy answered honestly, having just left the young girl's dressing room.

"What is she playing one of the whores under my character?" Kassy asked, hoping that was the case, there was nothing better than torturing a young innocent actress trying to make it in the biz.

"No Miss Kain, She's playing the innocent lead. It's a crime drama. Bo is playing the tough detective trying to protect her from a dangerous criminal element. The movie is called 'Kerosene dreams & Bloody Kisses'" he answered, standing up and gathering his things to leave.

"Well that's a stupid name for a movie..." Kassy started to say but the PA poked his head into her trailer again. "Miss Kain, are you ready? Bo and Angi are already on set and the Director is waiting on you."

"Fine tell him I'm on my way." Kassy answered before leaning down and taking a big line of cocaine up her nose. She snorted hard, holding a finger against her nostril and kicking her head backward to clear the drug. She took a final look in the mirror, making sure no white powder was on her nose and then exited. The trailer was right outside the studio and she walked into the dimly lit set.

It was a lot.. No, it wasn't a lot.. it was Too Much.. and she wasn't ready for it. She wanted to be ready. This was her shot. It should be her scene! But it was all so crazy. She had acted in the past. Small roles that went straight past the theater and she had certainly never been a lead. Her "Girl next door" appearance had always managed to get her by but now she was supposed to be the center of attention and as the makeup artists buzzed around her, it was all she could do to not wet herself out of pure panic.

She watched across the lot as they frantically touched and dabbed and prodded her. Changing her makeup and checking her clothes, and then it happened. The door to Her trailer popped open. Kassandra Kain. She was a legend. She alone had inspired Angela's climb. She was an Icon for all young women. She was... naked... so naked... Angela couldn't help but blush. She also couldn't turn her eyes away. The door was only open for a moment but it was certainly long enough to burn an image into the young actresses mind, and to make a decently wet spot in her undergarments.

She didn't notice but wardrobe did and they literally started to powder her crotch "Common now, settle down, you have to go on camera soon." It was so fucking embarrassing and the more embarrassed she got the more excited she became, she quickly threw her hands down to cover herself. "It's fine.. It'll be fine.. “ she mumbled, but everyone only stared as she sat there in her nickers trying to defend herself, she was so preoccupied that she didn't even realize her childhood idle approaching her.

Last edited:
Kassy strutted more than walked, the cocaine helped her deflated ego, but as she approached she got a look at Angi or Lisa or whatever the bitch's name was, in full costume for the first time. She was actually kind of cute, truth be told. Not the smoke-show that Kassy had been when she was younger, but there was a certain innocence, especially around the eyes and Kassy could see the draw for the business. The young girl was the epitome of what today's Hollywood woke culture was trying to promote. Back when Kassy got into the business the culture still deemed that women in movies had to be unattainably hot as they were little more than sex symbols used to get horny young guys to buy tickets. She was forced to starve herself to keep the stomach flat and work out constantly to keep her ass a bubble and her tits pointing toward the sky. It was no wonder so many of her peers from that genre of film making had developed drug habits.

Now though the far more realistic image of beauty was in fashion, the movie industry had evolved and lil' Angi Guard was the new benchmark for mediocrity of a leading lady. The media and audience seemed to want girls they could identify with instead of some washed up sex symbols like Kassy. She was a relic from a bygone era and she knew it.

Angi was acting strangely as Kassy approached the set, she was cowering and covering her crotch, but Kassy just assumed she was nervous as this was most likely her first movie experience outside local theater groups. The Director, Gerald Greenberg was a former Oscar winner but hadn't really produced anything of critical acclaim since he won the golden statue. Kassy hoped he wasn't trying to win another because the this amount of pay, she was only willing to do barely more than phone-it-in.

"Kassy so nice of you to join us, would you like to join your fellow actors on set so that I can begin blocking in my shots?" He asked sarcastically and Kassy waved him off dismissively.

Bo walked in from stage right and caught Kassy's attention, she ignored Angi and walked over to the handsome actor, a big fake smile on her face. "Bo-baby, it's so good to see you again! How is Samantha?" Kassy asked leaning in and kissing both of his stubble covered cheeks.

"I think she's good, she left me though. Hooked up with some musician from France. I've actually been seeing Katrina Deavon , you know her?" Bo asked, giving a kiss on Kassy's lips back and immediately tasting the coke on her lips.

"Who....that young skank from the new Baywatch series? Seriously she's as vapid as the wind does blow, you can do better than that Bo. How about you give me a spin for old times sake?" Kassy asked with a cruel laugh.

"Be nice Kassy... and you know we already tried that. I can't keep up with you...You're too wild for me. Hey anyway have you met our costar Angi?" Bo tried to change the subject, steering Kassy back toward the frightened young girl.

Bo grabbed Kassy's arm and led her over to Angi, introducing her. "Angi this is Kassandra Kain, you know her right? She been in a bunch of movies. Say hi" Bo said trying to help the young actress out of her shell and curb her embarrassment.

"Did you piss yourself....You did , didn't you? Oh my god this chick pissed herself!!!! WARDROBE!" Kassy said at the top of her lungs as she pointed and laughed at Angi, drawing the entire set's attention.

Gerald shook his head in frustration. "WARDROBE!!! GET ME ANOTHER COSTUME for ANGELA! I am sick of waiting just change her on the set, we don't have anymore time for delay!"

Angela watched the entire exchange in awe. Kassy didn't notice it, but when she walked on stage the entire scene changed, people shifted and adjusted, some out of admiration, others out of frustration, or fear. It didn't matter what caused it, this woman controlled the room.

Sitting quietly on the side, Angi watched as he costars flirted, she even smiled at the rare times when she thought they might glance over at her, but the chemistry was too strong and she was not even a mild consideration until Bo suddenly drug her into the conversation.

She shook her head just before it happened, as if she could somehow convince him to leave her out of it, but that just wasn't how reality worked. Instead they were both suddenly looking at her. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't force the image she had seen earlier out of her mind. It had only happened for the briefest moment but the image of Kass' naked body flashed through her mind just before the Goddess who had inspired her to become an actress was suddenly standing in front of her.

The scene called for her to be in an ironically short skirt, which meant she had no chance of hiding what had just happened, and to her defense, she didn't even realize she had lost control until it was suddenly pointed out.

She raised a hand to shake and introduce herself but as the words "Did you piss yourself" flew out of her idols mouth, and that same hand immediately shot down to cover her own crotch.

"You did, didn't you? Oh my God this chick pissed herself!" The words echoed through the gigantic room but they didn't seem to dissipate. She wanted to cry.. she wanted to fucking die.. Anything but this would have been ok. Her eyes locked on Kassy's but she was already paying attention to something else. She meant nothing to her.. She was only a pathetic embarrassment. Then her eyes flew to Bo's. His were almost worse. He had a painful look of compassion that only reminded her of how fucking pathetic she was. And then it got worse.

She hadn't understood what Gerald meant by "Change her on set" until the crew started to strip her garments away. It was all so mechanical. She was a thing, not a person, and like a thing she found herself staring straight forward at the fake wall of the set as they stripped her lower half, rubbed her down, and redressed her.. Like a doll. A broken, doll that needed to be fixed so they could play with her again.

"Jesus Kassy have some decor, she's probably just nervous!" Bo scolded Kassy, yanking her pointing finger away from the puddle that had formed underneath Angi's buckled legs. "Can you fucking believe that, what an amateur..." Kassy continued even though Bo pulled her away forcing her to turn around and give the poor girl some privacy.

It was bad enough that the PA's just rushed in and began stripping Angi wear she stood, wiping her down like an petulant child. One of them looked upward while he was mopping up the urine with paper towels and asked, "Do you need new shoes or can you act in wet shoes?"

Kassy pulled away from Bo, not liking his sudden aggressive gesturing. She peered over her shoulder and caught an eyeful of Angi's semi-trimmed bush as the crew cleaned her up. 'Nice pussy' she thought to herself, maybe she would have some fun with the little newbie afterall. It didn't hurt to have atleast one finger in the new batch of pies anyway. Kassy quashed her laugh and tried her best not to keep staring as they dressed the new young talking mannequin. The crew scurried back off behind the scenes and the working lights dropped down leaving only the stage lighting.

"Okay can we please have a little quiet on fucking set here??? Just fucking stand where I tell you and try not to distract the artist while he works..." The Producer called out over the megaphone and the set dropped into an eerie quite as Gerald stalked around the set viewing each of the actors through a small viewfinder that mimicked a camera lens. "Kassy lets have you stand over here behind Angi. I want one hand on her back and the other pointing at Bo." Gerald ordered them without compassion, they were little more than chess pieces to be moved to him.

Kassy stared into Angi's eyes as she started to move, her expression was serious and intimidating, she made no further mention of the accident the young girl had had and she walked up behind her, pressing close. Kassy's breasts pushed up into the young girl's back and she reached up and stroked her slightly chubby side before laying her hand onto her lower back. Gerald was focused on Bo's position on the stage and so Kassy was free to have a little fun, she leaned in and whispered close enough for her lips to graze Angi's ear.

"sorry for laughing...Just caught me a bit off guard. I haven't pissed my panties since grade school, you must be really nervous. Don't worry I'll help you through your first scene, just try to relax and remember your lines." She said in a hush. Her free hand slipped down along Angi's hip, slipping behind her as it was away from where the camera was positioned.

"Okay this looks great.....yeah yeah I like it, Bo okay you're coming in from the door and draw the gun from your holster. Kassy you bring your hand up from her back and reach around Angi's neck to use her as a human shield. Okay people, we are going hot here...please be professional and remember your lines, we are going to be rolling film on this for dailies." Gerald announced, backing out of the scene , and pointing to the cameramen letting them know they we're about to go live. "AND......ACTION!"

Bo walked in, and just like a well trained killer he pulled his fake .45 from his holster and pointed it at Kassy. "Let her go Renee, she doesn't deserve to be caught in the middle of this shit!" He said, commanding the scene.

Kassy brought her hand up from Angi's neck and wrapped it around her and gave a squeeze. On the off camera side though, her free hand slipped up Angi's new dry skirt and two fingers slipped into her piss soaked pussy and deep inside the young girl bringing an audible and completely real gasp from the young actress. "Stop pointing your big hard dick at me Jimmy! I'm not impressed! If you want the girl you're gonna have to man up and bring me the documents or else I'll sell the slut into human trafficking and you'll never see her ass again. " Kassy reported back, her cadence and tone were perfect and completely believable.

"ANDDD....CUT!....wow that was perfect and on the first take!" Gerald announced, jumping out of his director's chair. "Wow guys great job! Bo that was perfect, your character Jimmy was both dominant as well as unsure of what to do! Kassy that was spectacular....but please babe, stick to the script, I loved the ad-lib of calling his gun a dick but you have to stick to the script, otherwise flawless! AND ANGI!!! WOW baby that was really believable! Your gasp when Kassy grabbed you was palpable! I was worried after your little accident but YOU really surprise me with that reaction!....Great Job everybody lets cut for lunch while we set up for the next shot!"

Kassy smiled and placed a kiss on Angi's cheek, she pulled her fingers from the young girl's quivering cunt. "Good job newbie..." kassy preened into Angi's ear. "If you wanna have lunch in my trailer it's a lot more comfortable than yours, swing by if you want." She finished as she pulled away , reaching up and sucking Angi's juices from her manicured fingers as she walked off.

It was all she could manage to keep herself standing. Her knees were trembling and her head was spinning so fast she could hardly see straight. Looking back on the last few minutes of her life, all she could think was "what the fuck just happened?" but in the moment everything felt different. She had assumed that being stripped down and "changed" in front of everyone she had spent her life trying to impress, would be the most unexpected thing to ever happen to her. Damn was she wrong.

Feeling Kassy move up behind her just before the shot began was somewhat surreal. The stark difference between how incredibly embarassed she was and how amazing it felt to feel her hand laid comfortingly on her back like that almost made all of the panic go away. It even made her condescending apology come across as a little more genuine. Angela was so mixed up in everything that was going on, that she would have completely missed her queue, oblivious to the scene being shot. Though Kassy seemed to know exactly how to prompt the correct response.

If it had only been the hand around her throat, or the unexpected intrusion into her wet but unsuspecting snatch, she may have reacted differently, but the combination of the two sparked the perfect balance of shock and submission. Perfect for the "shot" and even more devastating to Angi's psyche as Kassy called her a newbie, licked her fingers, and strutted off.

Angela's eyes followed her as she left, and then flew down to cover herself again in an incredibly late defensive response. Then, terrified as she looked around, she wondered if everyone was afraid she would make a mess all over again. Had no one seen what had just happened? Had she just experienced her first lesbian experience being molested on film and no one else knew. She finally got the courage to take a step and she immediately felt the squishing of wet socks in a sopping wet shoe.

She made her own little walk of shame back to her own trailer. Every other step reminding her of her own humiliation, convinced that everyone she passed also knew what had happened to her during that tiny, short little scene. She made it back to her tiny trailer, stripped offer her shoes and socks and washed her feet in the shitty tiny little sink they had in there. She so desperately wanted a shower, but she hadn't been provided that luxury so instead she found herself wiping down her legs with a wet wipe.

The act didn't make her feel any more clean, it only reminded her of the touch she had felt. Of the pure confidence behind those mature hands as they had her way with her. Had she really meant it? Was she invited to Kassy's trailer? or was it a challenge, to see if she had the guts to show up after such a pathetic display. In the end, wiped clean and dressed in a new "casual" outfit, she found herself walking towards the older woman's trailer. She told herself "It's fucking Kassandra Kain. If she invites you to her trailer you fucking go." but there was something else driving her there as well. Something she wasn't ready to admit, even to herself.

Kassy's lunch wasn't food, she was on another crash diet which of course was just a futile attempt to fight off the natural order of aging which was as we all know inevitable. But she was a star, fading or not, and it was her duty to rage against the dying of the light. However, not going gently into that good night for Kassy consisted of copious amounts of cocaine and booze. Today's lunch was four fat lines and three glasses of vodka on the rocks, but one couldn't consist solely without really sustenance so she'd picked up some protein-to-go on her way back to her trailer. There was a cute young grip she'd never seen before on set, the kid couldn't have been more than 19, probably fresh out of high school and this was he first job and when Kassy had waggled her finger in his direction the eager young man had come along like a needy puppy dog.

Kassy had offered him a drink and a line of blow but the naive young man had turned it down, what he did accept was her offer to suck him off. He'd nervously unzipped her blue jeans and pulled out an adorable penis, still shriveled from nerves. Kassy pulled her big tits out, wrapping her arms around his strong shoulders and kissed him, the numbing powder transferred from the kiss he smacked his lips but it did the trick and soon his young hard cock had started to grow. Kassy dropped to her knees and used her hand to stroke his shaft until he was leaking precum. She sucked his head into her mouth and swirled it's bulbous head with her tongue before expertly inhaling it's entire length down her throat without even a hint of gag reflex. The young man, whom Kassy had neglected to ask his name, head dropped back on his neck and he shivered and moaned as the once former sex symbol sucked his dick. Kassy mused to her self about how funny it was that the kid had probably jerked off to her early movies when he was still a boy and now here he was getting head from her. It was a memory he'd have the rest of his life and one he'd regale to his drinking buddies well into his old age, so in a way Kassandra Kain would have some sort of immortality even after her movies were shelved in the hall of moratorium never to be seen again.

It was then that the knock at her trailer door echoed, the young lad winced, reaching for his downed jeans. Kassy stopped him pushing him backward and flopping him into the sofa so he couldn't escape before her meal was finished, a girl needed to eat afterall. She didn't even stop sucking his cock, but called out in a muffled tone. "UMM INN!" She announced and she could feel his balls tighten in her hand, he was about to cum and chewed a little on the head of his cock forcing the young man to blow his big healthy load down her throat as Angi opened the door and peeked inside the trailer.

Kassy gulped down his verile young seed masterfully with out so much as spilling a drop as he shook and shivered on the couch. He was finished, but she wasn't and held him in place by the cock. "Come on in Angi baby....I was just catching a bite to eat. You hungry? This guy's a stud he can go again...." Kassy said with a big satisfied smile on her face. "Hey if you aren't into dudes that's cool. I got some lines cut out if you wanna blow your head and vodka too. The good shit, I put it in my 'rider' so they have to buy the expensive shit. Hey why are you still standing out there, come in and make yourself comfortable."

Back
Top Bottom