Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gardevoir's Lust (feat. DarkKajira)

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
It's a bright, sunny morning in Pewter City, most Trainers' first stop on their road to becoming a Pokemon Master. Today's young hopeful is nineteen-year-old Joseph Cotter, presently found on the outskirts of town, training his Pokemon with a little sparring match. The gleaming crimson of his Scizor's claw cuts a bright swath through the air, but Joe's most beloved Pokemon, his Kirlia, has learned well how to dodge by now. With his high resistance to Psychic and Fairy attacks, Scizor makes an ideal partner for target practice, lasting longer than any of the boy's other Pokemon. However, Joe had gotten his Kirlia a little gift recently, a TM for Thunderbolt. With an electric crackle, a thoroughly-singed and rather annoyed Scizor collapses into the grass, fainting, as the attack bypasses his defenses.

"Sorry, Scizor, guess I didn't realize it'd hit that hard," apologizes Joseph, as he returns the armored insect to his Poke Ball. Turning to Kirlia, he says, "Good work, looks like you can win if you get the first hit in, even with the bad match-up! Shame you can't learn any decent Fire-type moves, or you'd be unstoppable. ...Hey, are you feeling alright?"

The reason for Joe's concern over his Kirlia is made apparent as she begins to glow, filled with the power of evolution from her unexpected knockout.

Kirlia started to glow, after she knocked out Scizor, the feeling in her mind and body growing exponentially. The glow growing, surrounding her now, she felt her body changing, becoming more beautiful, shapely and rounded. Her body was now a perfect temple. As she looked at her Master, after having evolved, she smiled at him. "Master. I hope you like my evolution? Such a perfect body." Smiling, she stretched and looked at him. Learning a fire type move would be a good idea, except she couldn't. She knew she was already a power house, but even she had her limitations.

The spar with Scizor, and having the new move, was one that helped her evolve. She looked over at her Master, excited to see what they would be doing next. Shifting on her feet, she crossed her arms, but not in an angry manner. Just curious. So as Scizor went back into his Pokeball, she was looking over at the gym. She thought she could take on the gym. But it was up to her Master.

Joseph nearly jumps for joy, seeing Gardevoir evolve. "Way to go! We've got this league in the bag! Though, y'know...." He opens his Pokedex. "You look a little different than the Pokedex entry shows. Must be because you're so powerful. I think you look great!" He smiles warmly at his most precious Pokemon and childhood friend, then looks at the Poke Ball in his hand. "We should go get Scizor healed up, then I bet we could take Brock down, no problem!"

Gardevoir's stretching causes Joe to do some stretching of his own, much like how yawning might inspire yawns in others. He hasn't gotten new clothes in a few years, so his T-shirt is stretched thin over his well-toned torso. Spending nearly his whole life on the road has covered the young trainer's body in lean muscle, and his slightly-too-small outfit leaves little of it to the imagination, revealing well-defined legs and strong arms. His stretching does nothing to reduce this, showing off his abs especially well. As he finishes, Joseph nods his head in the direction of the Pokemon Center, beckoning Gardevoir to follow as he starts off down the street.

Looking at her Master, she cocks her head. "Is that not a good thing Master? Do I have to look like the others?" Gardevoir asked, as she smiled, seeing her Master so happy that she had evolved. It just took a little more training, and she was able to tap into her potential, that she always knew she had. Seeing as her Master had stretched after her, she smiles. Then as he starts to walk to the Pokemon center, Gardevoir follows him.

Seeing his outfit as she walks slightly beside and behind him, she smiles. There was almost nothing left to the imagination. Seeing this, something inside her starts to stir. She sweats slightly as she looks him up and down. He looked good earlier, but now he was irresistible to her. Lost in her thoughts, she wouldn't notice that they'd arrived until she walked into the back of him. "Oof. S-sorry Master, didn't mean to sta-I mean zone out like that!" She said, as she looked at him, wondering what she was doing. She was acting like a schoolgirl, and it was a little annoying at first.

"Haha, guess you gotta get used to being so much taller," Joseph quips, giving Gardevoir a friendly pat on the head. The doors to the Pokemon Center slide open easily, and he leads his partner inside. Nurse Joy bows politely as she spies the trainer and Pokemon, giving the usual greeting. Joseph looks a little sheepish as he hands over his Poke Balls. "We got a little carried away with the training this time, sorry for the trouble."

"It's no trouble at all," replies the nurse. "You've been in here every day this week to rest up after training, it really warms my heart to see such a dedicated trainer passing through. And in such good shape." She gives the trainer a flirtatious wink as she returns the balls, having healed up the team. Joseph blushes and laughs off the compliment. "Gee, it's nothing special, we just do a lot of hiking. W-we ought to be going, though, I'm gonna challenge Brock today!" Nurse Joy wishes Joseph luck as he hurries from the building, embarrassed. He turns to Gardevoir, looking determined. "Alright, this is it, our first gym battle! You ready to show that guy what-for, Gardevoir?"

Back
Top Bottom