Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Craving updated 6/7/2021

DarkKijara

Star
So this is my Female request thread, and there might not be too much here for now, as I'm really better at writing my NB characters. But I can play female. I guess this is just a generic Female RT.

Few pairings I like, nothing too fancy. Probably seen as vanilla. 🤷‍♀️

But first, my Kinks.
*Large cocks
*Lots of cum
*Breeding
*Pregnancy (Doesn't need to be added, but if you agree to it, I'd love you forever!)

My hard no's.
*Scat
*Vore
*Extreme growth

As for pairings, I don't have much, but the original vanilla parings. So if you have any pairings, let me know.

One thing I will make clear.

*I RP IN FIRST PERSON. YOU CAN RP FIRST, THIRD, WHATEVER, BUT FIRST PERSON IS JUST EASIEST FOR ME*

⏰~~CURRENT CRAVING~~⏰

CURRENT CRAVING FANDOMS

Cyberpunk 2077: V and YC

I know the game might be hated, but dammit, I have had no problems with it on either Xbox One X or my PC.

But cutting to the craving, it's just a simple Cyberpunk themed RP. Set in NC, with Cyberware, guns, violence, and sex. I can play V either as male, female or Non Binary. Hit me up if interested.

Harry Potter: Draco and Hermione.

Hermione realizes she has a crush on the Slytherin Prefect. Only problem is the house. She's Gryffindor, and he's Slytherin. She has to convince him to use the Room of Requirement. She heard that he uses it often, so she knows he can access it. Now she wants him to use it for her. can she convince a Pureblood Wizard to take her and use her like every other girl he's brought here, knowing she's a mudblood?

I can play either character, but prefer Draco. It's partner discretion. I'm not picky.

Mass Effect: Shepard and either Liara, Ashley or Miranda.

Typical Shepard banging anything that walks. This one would better if Shepard was Male, but can switch to FemShep if needed, in that case it would leave her with James, Kaiden and maybe Anderson (only younger). Can even have FemShep in a lesbian relationship as well. Partner preference.

Pokemon: Trainer and Trainer. Can also be Trainer and Pokemon.

You're 16, and setting out on your very own Pokemon Adventure. Excited you set out with your partner Pokemon, and soon battle many trainers. But one Trainer kicks your ass every time. Coming back over and over again, you end up at the Pokemon center every time. You have to find a way to beat you rival. Do you train harder, and beat them the old fashioned way? Or do you go and use your assets that your momma or daddy gave you?

Alternately: You're a young Pokemon, and soon you're out of your pokeball for the first time. Seeing the young trainer, you have reserved feelings for them. Will they treat you right, and raise you and train you, or will they dump you for something bigger and better? As you find out they are committed to you, you start to have feelings you never thought you'd have for a....human.

Pokemon can be anthro or Pokemon, I don't have a preference, as I want to have my partner happy with the Rp as well.

Fallout 4: Vault Dweller and Wastelander.

The Vault Dweller wakes up two hundred years after the war, and walks out of the vault for the first time. Do they survive, and conquer the wastelands alone? Or do they find a current wastelander and team up? The Wastelander has a certain charm, and you can't help but catch feelings for them. Pair up, and make a duo so powerful and feared that even Deathclaws stop and pause.

SKYRIM: DRAGONBORN AND ASSASSIN.

MY CURRENT CRAVING THAT I WOULD LOVE YOU FOR, AS I'M CURRENTLY PLAYING THIS, AND THE DARK BROTHERHOOD IS MY FACTION.

The Dragonborn has been going all around Skyrim, spreading his helpfulness and good deeds. He's the true hero that Skyrim needs in this uncertain time. But someone was wronged by the hero, and hires the Dark Brotherhood to assassinate him. Only the Dragonborn senses trouble, and when the assassin strikes, the Dragonborn fights backs, only instead of killing you, he insists on you joining him, and after a lot of convincing, you agree. Only you insist on staying in the Dark Brotherhood. Meaning that when you get a contract, you have to fulfill it. Your little assassin convinces you to come along, so they can see what you really do. After seeing the potential the assassin has, the Dragonborn takes the assassin on missions. Whether it be heroic favors for town folk, or shenanigans with the assassins contracts, they work together. Brawn and stealth, can the Dragonborn and assassin make it work?

Well that's it. Nothing more I can think of for now. If you have anything you want to add, let me know.

As for plots, like I said, I'm fried right now, not lacking muse, but can't think, so if you have any plots that you want to write, well, hit me with your best shot. Only thing I ask from my partners is to be literate. No text speak, no "will u rp with me" I like to post paragraphs. I can do anywhere from 1 paragraph to 5-6. I ask that if you want to RP with me, please, please PLEASE no one liners. I'll match what you post, sometimes more, but just cause I post more than you, does not mean you have to match me.

Second thing, I like to RP via threads. I have Discord, but only really will do OOC chat there. Don't like the character limits. I don't really like PM's, as I get sloppy with my PM's, and they might get lost. But if you really need PM RP's, I'll consider it.

Lastly, I am very easy to get along with. I only want one reply a day, or more, whatever, but I will reply once, maybe more depending on how many times you reply to me. If you don't want to continue our Rp, just let me know. I'll do the same for you.

Well that's all for now. It's pretty short, and if you have your own ideas, shoot them my way. The worst that could happen is I'll like them. :D

Hope to hear from you soon.

DarkKijara <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom