Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It’s certainly been a long while. Hello again BMR!

Pols Voice

Ball of Fluff
Jeez it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I’d like to say that I am back, I’m not sure how long it’s going to last, as its been a solid two years almost since I’ve been on BMR last. Well, outside of the one post I made but...shhh that doesn’t count. Anyway, now that I’m finally back I’d like to say that I’m looking forward to making new friends, maybe meet up with some old ones, have some fun, laughs, and definitely some ‘fun’ to be sure! Looking back at some of my old posts, I realize that I was kinda super bad at role-playing but since then I’ve been able to play a few (unfinished, gosh darn it) D&D sessions as well as do a bit of writing, which I’ve been getting back into slowly, and actually leaving the house for things other than work. Not only was I bad at role-playing, but I was also very mentally unstable a couple years ago, due to some...circumstances... I am certainly feeling much better now so that’s a definite plus.

But anyway, again, I’m back, and hopefully for a while longer now, but still undetermined, and I gotta say, I love the new layout, even if it is a bit confusing compared to the old style at first.

Back
Top Bottom