Looking for a long-term, slice of life RP!

sydvixious

Dust
Hey there! Sorry in advance for the super long post!

I’m (F, 23) looking for a partner (M, 21+) who is interested in a long-term, “slice of life”, romance-based RP. Something that follows our two main characters in their lives, with the addition of minor characters now and then to richen the story. Definitely slow build to establish relationships, behaviors, characteristics, etc. and to develop a style between us!

I am strictly looking for “slice of life”, romance-based, day to day/day in a life sort of stories, rather than anything that sci-fi or ship-based. NSFW scenes are welcome in the RPs as well, but I do strongly prefer that they are slow-builds and do not become the main focus of the RP :) I do use first-person when writing, so I hope that’s not an issue.

I’ve found a lot of ideas that I ended up liking from other people, so please feel free to pitch your ideas! Mine are kinda basic ones with occasional twists thrown in to make it more dramatic and/or interesting. But I’m starting to get burnt out on a lot of them (starting them and then never getting anywhere), so ideas are most definitely welcome!

I’ve had a lot of partners bail on me after a few days, so I am really looking for a partner who can commit (for the most part - I know life happens!) to a long-term RP that gets at least a little further each day. I do prefer longer paragraphs/detail in the RPs, but I also know that sometimes a sentence is all it needs, so I'm not going to totally quit if that starts to happen. Also, the occasional chat outside the RP would be nice as I like to make friends as well!

I’m mostly active at night anywhere from 6-7pm - 12-1am (MST). I’m definitely able to work with various time zones, so please don’t let that keep you from reaching out! I’ll also let you know in advance if anything comes up and I can’t chat/reply as much. I do prefer discord, but can work with Kik if needed.

I hope those specifications aren't too limiting, haha. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let me know, and we can talk more about what we're both interested in and see if it works out!

Thanks so much for reading :) If I don’t get back to you right away, know that I will in a day or so!

Back
Top Bottom