Fx Male Caught In My Own Trap - kidnapped and tied up and peril! OhMy!

My name is Coffy. I am new in the city, fresh out of college with my degree in criminal law and the new kid on the detective force. I am itching to make a name for myself so I am spending all my free time reading up on gang activity in the city and there is one gang I seem to focus on. They have been robbing high end jewelry and fine art stores and estate auctions. There is a huge estate auction coming up so after having dinner at a nearby restaurant I figure it wouldn't hurt to drive by and see if anything looks out of place. As I drive by the loading dock of the auction house I see some men in all black running in and out carrying boxes into this beat up old van so I park and snap some pictures. As the van drives away I follow them, still dressed for dinner in a short tight fitting black leather skirt, low cut shiny maroon silk blouse, dark lacy top stockings and black heels with my thick black hair in a ponytail. The van pulls into a garage of a very normal looking house in a very normal looking neighborhood. I park a safe distance away, sneak up carefully and peek into a window. I am shocked to see you directing your men on where to set down the things they carry in. I pull out my phone to snap some pictures and all hell breaks loose. Two men come out of nowhere, jumping me from behind, smacking my phone out of my hand, grabbing my arms and wrestling me to the ground. The 'fight' if that's what you call it, is over in a few seconds.
A short while later you are sitting at your desk in your office as there is a knock at your door. You say come on in. The door opens and you see two of your men holding me with a tight grip on my upper arms, a fist twisted in my hair, a gun shoved in my side and my hands very tightly tied behind my back. They angrily shove me up to you standing me up in front of your desk as one says
We caught this bitch snooping around outside.
I angrily say
'Tell these jerks to untie me and let me go!'
The men talking smacks the back of my head saying
'Shut up pig. Here's her phone. Check out the pictures.'
I lunge for my phone angrily trying to wrench my arms out of their hold but they are too strong. A hand smacks has over my lips pinning my head to a rock hard chest as a muffled UmmMmmmffhhh grunts into his palm. You flip thru the pictures and see your men loading your van, the view thru your window, then pictures of me in the detectives room, in front of the police station. Pictures of me being hired onto the force and more. You look up at me and say
'She's a pig. Tie her up. Looks like we got the entertainment for our next meeting boys. Tie her up! Tight!'
I struggle but it's no use. They throw me in a chair, pull my arms over the back and tie my bound wrists to the back of the seat. They tie my elbows together, pull my knees apart and tie my heels to the back legs of the chair so I am straddling the seat like a jockey on a race horse making my tight little skirt ride up my legs to my hips exposing the lacy tops of my stockings and my black thong, then they tie three belts of rope around my body and the chair seat, one right below my tits, one around my shoulders and one around my waist. Just to make sure I am helpless they tie my knees to the front legs, shove a fistful of rags in my mouth and wind duct tape around my head six or seven times sealing my mouth shut and covering my face from nose to chin.
Two of your men come back in saying
'We found her car. We put it in the garage. Here's her purse'
I struggle furiously and cuss them out but I'm tied up so tight I can hardly move and I'm gagged so tight my muffled grunts do nothing but make your penises twitch as you dig thru my purse saying
'Wallet... House keys.. Ohhh nice. Police station keys.. Badge....bank book... Credit cards... Perfect. We'll empty her accounts, max out her cards, sell her car for parts, clean out her apartment and send her boss a fuck off I quit email on her laptop.'
I am fuming mad, breathing very hard. My chest heaving gasps for air make the buttons of my tight maroon silk blouse strain to stay closed as you sneer and me and say
'You belong to ME now pig. You are MY bitch and you will do what I want you to do. Got it?'
I buck like a wildcat in the chair grunting a profane sounding
'Mmm ffggggh! Mm NHhH mMM snf mMM gnn hhnng!'
You smile at my pathetic outburst knowing just from looking at me these ropes are so dam tight there is no way in hell I am getting loose as you calmly say
'Call the boys. We're having a party. And this fat titted piggie is going to be the center of attention. . . in fact....'
You walk up to me and grab my blouse between my tits, smile and just rip it open letting my tits spring out almost just bursting right out of the cups of my sexy little black bra as you say
'…..THESE will be the center of attention as well.'
I keep shaking my head NO grunting a defiant mm MMM! mm MMM!! bucking wildly in the chair throwing my head around, wrenching my fists and straining furiously against the sadistically tight bondage holding me prisoner as you and your scumball thugs ogle my jiggling tits with perverted smiles on your faces and rapidly growing bulges in your pants

Any bondage loving bad boys out there wanting to continue the story feel free to PM me. Obviously I'm a rope bunny, I like strict tight bondage, gags, blindfolds, toys, force, dirty talk, rough handling, and perilous situations. I don't like being branded, mutilated, beaten, tattooed or sadistic stuff. I write maybe 3 times a week, I like as much detail as possible, smut with no story gets boring fast boys!! and I tend to write multiple paragraphs in first person

Back
Top Bottom